Pages:
Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 92. (Read 309654 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
The period of Agoras ICO is too long. Ohad should set a deadline for his fund-raising and destroy the unsold Agoras.

If you Agoras investors support that, pls urge Ohad to do it.

How many coins are to be sold?

How many coins have been sold?

When will the ICO end...  or is it a case of getting free money forever?  
As i see now developments done here, just a load of fluff.

then i read Ohad you are working on whitepaper, so ZERO developments are ongoing?

And in the 2+ years, what have been achieved?   Seems like very little,
but plenty of people have bought into this "project"

Is there a BITCOIN ADDRESS to show where all the payments went to?
Id really love to see it. But a fat chance of that, it looks like we are all getting played for suckers.

Also ICO COuntdown, i had trust in your reviews, your undying support for this coin is seriously going to REK
your reputation after your undying support for this project.  

the public address is the very address that you sent your btcs to.
please continue the comedy, so refreshing after many hours of technical work..
hey and dont forget to use both your two bitcointalk accounts!

UNEDITED MESSAGE I SENT TO OHAD:  (he will confirm this message is unedited also)

locked coins
« Sent to: ohad on: 01 November 2016, 09:19:56 »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
Hello Ohad,

I have just read this reply you made.

" if a buyer regrets the lock they can speak with me"

Reading what is going on and seeing how you are the only guy on the project, i think its going to take more like 5+ years before anything is released.

I invested 36BTC not long ago, is it possible to get a refund or come to some agreement, i am sorry, but i have little faith anything will get done, the main problem you seem unable to work with anyone else and no one else will work with you.

I hope you do not mind me being blunt, i have a bad way with words.

unfortunately i do not have the replies, i delete my inbox messages every month.
Long story short, i received 150,000 tokens. for my 36 bitcoin investment.

So i am sure people here can understand my frustration and anger at this project, most of you probably invested less than 1 Bitcoin. Its a bit different when you put $36,000 into a project that looks like it will turn out to be a total sham.

Yes i have 2 accounts, big deal, one is for other coins and one is for other coins.  Many of you have have more than 2 accounts.

So, i am not hiding anything, i have been honest.

As for "the public address is the very address that you sent your btcs to." i have no idea what the hell that was TBH, its some odd site i have never used before. And you sent the tokens to my bittrex account.

please continue the comedy
Well you are the only one laughing here, you have had how much $250,000 investment if not much more and what do investors have to show for it? A coin thats been Pumped and Dumped on Bittrex and has the bare minimum vol each day.

Glad you are able to laugh...  because myself and many other investors have nothing to laugh about here.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
The period of Agoras ICO is too long. Ohad should set a deadline for his fund-raising and destroy the unsold Agoras.

then i read Ohad you are working on whitepaper, so ZERO developments are ongoing?

Id really love to see it. But a fat chance of that, it looks like we are all getting played for suckers.

Also ICO COuntdown, i had trust in your reviews, your undying support for this coin is seriously going to REK

Hi. Mr. Ohad. I respect you. And I am not the socketjack of MrWhiteBites. If you want to accuse me or MrWhiteBites, pls give an evidence.

I am an investor of Agoras, I hope you get your success.

Conic, i didnt mean that you're the other bitcointalk account of mrwhitebytes. his second account is "vintage bazaar"

I see. I am so sorry.
Activity: 897
Merit: 1000
http://idni.org

Hi. Mr. Ohad. I respect you. And I am not the socketjack of MrWhiteBites. If you want to accuse me or MrWhiteBites, pls give an evidence.

Conic, i didnt mean that you're the other bitcointalk account of mrwhitebytes. his second account is "vintage bazaar"
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hey guys, I did not invest in tau, but I like the concepts. Poisonous comments make me sad.  Cry Is there also a github with working code that I can experiment with? That makes us all better! Thx thx!

the github is https://github.com/naturalog/tauchain
there's code but the design has changed, we'll need a rewrite

It seems that nobody is working on the code for years. Almost no single code line at the last year.

legendary
Activity: 1176
see strong hands shareholders i have weeks waiting for the down ,, no one dump man is amuzing

Shocked
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

When will the ICO end...  or is it a case of getting free money forever?   

And in the 2+ years, what have been achieved?   Seems like very little,

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Can anyone show the steps to store the ágora tokens on a bitcoincore wallet?

better use omnicore wallet (from omnilayer.org). anyway you can receive tokens into an address generated by bitcoincore and then import that address into omni wallet

Ohad, are you the only developer working on this coin?

yes, but that's true only very temporarily.

It seems like it is very large in scope. Perhaps, larger than maidsafe? And they have worked on it for years. Curious on your thoughts.

the whole point of tau's initial development is to supply very few features that doesn't even matter. what matters is that we can collaboratively program the system *after* it's alive. from there we will build the state of the art altogether. to reach this critical mass doesn't take much, it needs to be a tiny yet perfect engine

yes its needed but after a complete thinking over it not only now.
I wonder what are some 6 people good for in this stage when Ohad is the only developer. I could understand 1-2, but 6?!

there's a lot to be done, and it'll become much clearer when the new plans will be revealed, once i finish putting them in understandable form
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
I wonder what are some 6 people good for in this stage when Ohad is the only developer. I could understand 1-2, but 6?!
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
this project is very interesting. some cool idea, but i feel it may take years to finish.
Activity: 116

I think the tokens sold until now can be considered as pre-ICO for early investors, to end the PRE ICO at some point and start the real ICO with deadline and price increase, starting with a higher price (fair price for all investors, direct buy and bittrex ) could be a good solution. But it can be done only after a well written white paper,website, marketing strategy and obviously some working code is ready.  Could be nice to see some road map for this project.

Activity: 762
Merit: 500
What is your current task?

writing presentation and the new whitepaper with the new design and advancements

The whitepaper is going to be amazing Cheesy

Ohad has been hard at work on this for ages.

Just to counter the excitement:
I doubt it can compensate the treatment of early investors. I bought 2 years ago for nearly the same price in dollars and the ico is still not over. The promised weekly 2% raise in price of his selling (wich means a 7fold increase in 2 years) is bypassed by using bittrex only and not caring about the price there. There stood somewhere, that the not sold token would be burned, ... but with an ico forever, this will never gonna happen probably.
Speaking in BTC its a loss of about 75%. Thankfully I didn't buy much...

I feel you, I cut my loss because I needed some liquidity last year. Ohad is no doubt a super techie and I do respect him but something has to be changed...
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

writing presentation and the new whitepaper with the new design and advancements

Just to counter the excitement:
I doubt it can compensate the treatment of early investors. I bought 2 years ago for nearly the same price in dollars and the ico is still not over. The promised weekly 2% raise in price of his selling (wich means a 7fold increase in 2 years) is bypassed by using bittrex only and not caring about the price there. There stood somewhere, that the not sold token would be burned, ... but with an ico forever, this will never gonna happen probably.
Speaking in BTC its a loss of about 75%. Thankfully I didn't buy much...
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

Looking forward to it! Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: