Pages:
Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 98. (Read 309654 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Quote from: infovortice2013 on 31 October 2016, 02:42:13
OK i start to colect my 10k this days hope have it all soon.

what price are you selling 10k coins in november without discounts?

26 cents 

HuhHuhHuh?

Why would anyone buy them at that price when on Bittrex they are currently 12 cents....
its not like any of the investment is used for support either.

What am i missing?  Other than someone trying to sell coins for twice the price they actually are.

Lets recap.

1- coins are locked for most people and most people paid more than what they are worth now.
2- the price to buy form Ohad goes up, while the price on Bittrex goes down.
3- Buy support is critical on bittrex and with no dates other than "1- 100" years for release date, its total madness.

I was completely crazy to invest in this project and so far it is the biggest mistake i have ever made in crypto.

You have a Dev here, you wont and cant work with anyone else also and vice versa, no one wants to work with him.

So realistically, how on this earth is anything going to get completed around here?

Here is my prediction, after a year from now, when the Dev has got as much money out of everyone, he will say it is a failure, tried his best and thats it.  Thanks for all the bitcoins. 

Also there is all this investment, how much has been invested ?

There seem to be zero over heads as Ohad is doing all the work. So what is the Bitcoin being used for?

Just looks like one big scam right now, i know that much.  Some Russian Mobster will be taking lots of tips from this coin, thats for sure. Better than any pryamid scheme, you do not have to go and visit anyone, you can be virtually anon and not have to talk and give anyone a "pitch".

Brilliant  ... totally brilliant.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
thanks x links
Activity: 897
http://idni.org
the last interview was updated with language fixes and the new link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFmaX-oumNw
also a short preview was uploaded https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALtXfGazvLM

26 cents

When will be the first launch date?  

What is the rough estimate of people who have locked coins, having access to them.

there is no date, very hard to predict, can take say 1 year until the final coins will be ready. if a buyer regrets the lock they can speak with me (though i cannot be unfair with the rest of the buyers).

Lets hope the price is at least the same of what people paid around 16k sats, Bittrex is a real nightmare this Halloween, thats for sure.

i dont think that there exists another token/coin that had only such dip, usually they swing much more and their lows are much lower (keeping in mind valuation in fiat rather btc)
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
When will be the first launch date? 

What is the rough estimate of people who have locked coins, having access to them.

Lets hope the price is at least the same of what people paid around 16k sats, Bittrex is a real nightmare this Halloween, thats for sure.
legendary

thats goodº !!

but you already change logics, or must recode all for this change =?

yes but recode is needed for more reasons (correctness and performance etc)

what % of developing tau is complete ?

very hard to estimate

can i buy 10k agrs in bitrex and send to you to take 15% bonus coins at launch date =?

sure
legendary
thats goodº !!

but you already change logics, or must recode all for this change =?

what % of developing tau is complete ?

can i buy 10k agrs in bitrex and send to you to take 15% bonus coins at launch date =?

really good prices in bittrex now after the storm
Ohad,

What next now?
Thanks

writing the product, going on as usual
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Ohad,

What next now?
Thanks
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Price has held stable levels for month now, just because there is one buyer want to exit that is the nature of markets and very natural.

yeah looks like he is the market maker that was working on tau/btc bittrex pair because volume go flat since his announcement

Price suppression is definately a real thing and there are alot of people looking at Tau right now.
legendary
Price has held stable levels for month now, just because there is one buyer want to exit that is the nature of markets and very natural.

yeah looks like he is the market maker that was working on tau/btc bittrex pair because volume go flat since his announcement
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
please

dump again

now, i have my orders prepared...

lols! Your whole bitcoin is amazing buy support, but at this stage every spec of dust counts! One thing is for sure, if this coin goes back to 10k and i can get a good bag, brace yourself!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
please

dump again

now, i have my orders prepared...
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

thats true and dev continue 100% in proyect

the price is NOT STABLE now.

In fact it is in CRITICAL condition, like this project.  On Bittrex, its only BTC to 10k.

There is only 18BTC buy support.

Not stable. 

School books taught that letting fundamental flaw get into product in early stages of development is highly costly to fix later after launch. Ethereum is having these kind of problems and backlashing now.

So I am happy to see this project having a leader who has the balls to stop the train now and halt to fix this issue when it's still low-cost. We should look a big picture indeed and be patient.

I see one with bigger stack got cold feet because turn of events with devs and decided to split. I'm fine with that.

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

the price is NOT STABLE now.

In fact it is in CRITICAL condition, like this project.  On Bittrex, its only BTC to 10k.

There is only 18BTC buy support.

Not stable. 
legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Wow, this project has become a complete disaster...two devs bickering in public won't instill confidence in current or prospective investors. The scope of this project is much greater than the coding ability of one man. Sorry, but I had to bail. If a team ever comes together I'll catch ya'll on the flipside at 50k.

Thanks for the info

lol, much closer to 5k today than 50k.
if this coin will bounce back i guess it will bring big profits time to move and chase the bottom before it will make some big moves
just keep watching and make some buy entry. good luck
legendary
Someone dumped to 10k.  I invested. 36 bitcoins. And my coins are "locked" until/if project gets delivered. 

Starting to feel very uneasy now reading the in fighting and now seeing this big sell off on bittex.

just remeber 15% discount for has blocked coins until lauch, sure make you feel good !  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: