Pages:
Author

Topic: Tax on the crypto currency! What do you think? - page 25. (Read 3481 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
if that happens then the government must authorize every transaction in the form of crypto and crypto as legitimate currency like national currency.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
i would not agree to pay tax from my cryptocurrencies asset unless the government can provide to me the comfortable and the securities for me and all of bitcoin users in my country but how could cryptocurrencies will taxable if most of countries in the world does not admit cryptocurrencies as part of traditional currencies however if crypto taxable then it should be considering for Personal income tax or profits tax
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
In most of developing countries this is ban and they are not giving access to common peoples so its very hard for us to give taxes but if authorities want to have some taxes then first of all they need to do some work and allow peoples to trade and they can take some good amount in taxes
actually cryptocommunity not worry about tax rule from goverment as long as this win win solution for them.community can be felt comfort without any worry losing their if investing.meanwhile goverment get their taxes to provide public facilities.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Taxes from crypto currency we, apparently, will have to be paid as soon as the states legalize the crypto currency in the country of our residence. However, not all actions related to the crypto currency and subject to taxation, citizens will show to the tax authorities. For example, a direct purchase of goods in citizens with a calculation in the crypto currency. Such an operation can not be tracked by the state. Other operations with crypto-currencies will be subject to actual taxation to varying degrees.
I do not yet fully understand the effect of the capital gains tax. With respect to securities, bonds, etc., where the fixed capital gains will be fixed, everything is clear. And in the crypto-currency, where after the price of crypto currency has gone up and taxes are paid, it will again fall in price. After all, will not the state compensate for the loss?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I don't think about taxes. I have an opportunity not to pay them and I won't do it. The government should make the tax but not to extort him. Do you see government support for all participants in the cryptocurrency market? What to pay tax for? I hope that someday I will have the opportunity not to use Fiat and I will not interfere with the government at all.
dont be so rebellious mind buds this cant give you enough reason to love your government remember that we are still a people of our country and we have an obligation to do and that is to follow every rules thy gave unto us,including paying taxes whenever we have an income,this is the law of life and please dont mess with it because what crypto needs is peaceful agreements with the governments and we cant achieve it if youill act like that
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
The only way that i will accepted taxation on crypto is that if they let us use it freely, if governments and various points of interest start accepting crypto as a payment method but taxes in return than that would not be so bad, because if you think about it right now people who are using crypto to make profit probably make more than a person with a regular job who wakes up every morning to go to work while they sit in their home and watch their balance rise, and they don't have to pay the taxes on income because technically it is not a job, that seems kind of unfair, and that is in my opinion one of the controversial things about cryptocurrency and it is making accepting it a difficult decision because even with taxes people could escape that because government can't track them down because cryptocurrency is anonymous and can't be controlled.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
In most of developing countries this is ban and they are not giving access to common peoples so its very hard for us to give taxes but if authorities want to have some taxes then first of all they need to do some work and allow peoples to trade and they can take some good amount in taxes
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
I m not a supporter of taxation on cryptocurrencies. But I believe regulations are good for the long term. There are many scams that effect the reputation of cryptos, regulations will help in stopping them eventually. Also regulations will help in flow of new money as investors are more secured.
But many of the governments are aiming for huge taxes, that is greater than 25% on profits, which is not acceptable.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
The only way for a government to tax cryptos is by strictly asking exchanges to follow KYC so that they could easily trace transactions and impose taxes.But taxing is good as the government itself approves cryptos to be legal by this way which would help in more progress of cryptos.B it in my country,still cryptos are not taxed and at the same time they are not termed as legal.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
I think that taxes on crypto currency are a bad idea. Crypto-currencies have gained notoriety thanks to the decentralization system, and investors don`t want this advantage to lose. In addition, the tax legislation is constantly changing even in those countries that have already made crypto-currencies in the list of sources of revenue for the state budget. This leads to the fact that some investors leave the market, not wanting to work in conditions of uncertainty.

In the country I live in, the tax rules for crypto currencys are pretty well regulated and the laws do not change all the time. If you only hold your coins and do not trade, the coins are free of tax after one year here in the country. That's pretty cool and for investors, this tax advantage is also very interesting. But anyway, I would always recommend to anyone to pay taxes, if you have to. Many good things like roads, social protection etc. are paid for by the taxes. Maybe this is different in other countries, but everyone has to know that best himself.   Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
actually this is very burdensome for me, but this is also for the good of the country.
if it's 0.0001 for each transaction, it might still be acceptable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
I think that taxes on crypto currency are a bad idea. Crypto-currencies have gained notoriety thanks to the decentralization system, and investors don`t want this advantage to lose. In addition, the tax legislation is constantly changing even in those countries that have already made crypto-currencies in the list of sources of revenue for the state budget. This leads to the fact that some investors leave the market, not wanting to work in conditions of uncertainty.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Always paying the taxes if I sell bitcoin or other crypto. What's the point in having the money and not paying taxes? Then the whole life you'd be worried that the government is coming for you and wouldn't be able to enjoy the money.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
A couple of days ago, I have attended the networking event regarding my business and I met a person involved in taxation activities as a part of his profession and he said that taxation is going to play a crucial part when it comes to the future of blockchain based currencies and he is interested to see government's next move in terms of decision making through legal point of view.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132
Problem can just be in using them in your country, to cash them out trough bank system, but all problems have solutions, you can always use decentralized exchange sites, markets like bazarz or local bitcoins, if you always use p2p services government can't do nothing with you.

Unfortunately, localbitcoins might not be a good choice since they started to force some of their users to go through KYC verification. Decentralized fiat exchanges won't exist, we have already discussed it here. Trading with acquaintances and using Bitcoin ATMs seems to be the best choice for now.

There are countries that will be open for this new technology, they will invest tax money back in crypto. On other hand some will be very strict and people who live in problematic countries will have to hide their involvement in crypto if they wish to keep their money safe from thiefs.

The only thing I demand from my government is to give a clear statement of how they are going to regulate cryptocurrencies in the near future. They are changing their mind all the time. Even BitBay, the largest cryptocurrency exchange in Poland, decided to move to Malta because of lack of regulations.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Well..maybe it depend upon to you  nation if this kind of law tax on crypto well aslo regulate under the law of your nation ,,but I think if this case are regulated on my county maybe we have a long proscess before implement this case.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
All I know is not the only bitcoin all cryptocurrencies are anonymous, Not trackable, Not traceable, Not under control, and not fix price.

Wrong. That's a common understatement. Bitcoin is pseduo-anonymous. It is still possible to track coins, that's why Bitcoin mixing services are so popular. Everyone can use a block explorer to check the amount sent and the destination address. Fortunately, there are some cryptocurrencies which solve this problem, for example, Monero.

-The question is why would we pay tax to them there's no supporting from the government no one take interest in all they want just applied tax ?

That's how most of the governments work. They don't care about their citizens, they only want to earn as much money as possible through taxes. There are some countries such as Japan, South Korea, Malta which treat cryptocurrencies seriously. You'd better not ignore the tax you have to pay or you will have some problems with the tax office in your country.

Nice discussion you have here. Monero is just one of anonymous coins, there are zcash, spectrum, and many others. You said it yourself bitcoin mixers are popular, who wish to stay anonymous can achieve that with bitcoins and some other coins. Problem can just be in using them in your country, to cash them out trough bank system, but all problems have solutions, you can always use decentralized exchange sites, markets like bazarz or local bitcoins, if you always use p2p services government can't do nothing with you.
I agree that most governments don't care about their citizens, that's why people don't like to pay taxes anymore and have nothing in return. There are countries that will be open for this new technology, they will invest tax money back in crypto. On other hand some will be very strict and people who live in problematic countries will have to hide their involvement in crypto if they wish to keep their money safe from thiefs.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Recently, several countries are considering the taxation of cryptocurrency . Some have already introduced certain rules. Some countries do not have clear policies.If the cryptocurrency is not registered in the legislation then it does not need to be included in the Declaration and it is not taxed.If the law is adopted, bitcoin should be declared as another property. This is necessary in order to complicate the withdrawal of funds received by corruption.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132
All I know is not the only bitcoin all cryptocurrencies are anonymous, Not trackable, Not traceable, Not under control, and not fix price.

Wrong. That's a common understatement. Bitcoin is pseduo-anonymous. It is still possible to track coins, that's why Bitcoin mixing services are so popular. Everyone can use a block explorer to check the amount sent and the destination address. Fortunately, there are some cryptocurrencies which solve this problem, for example, Monero.

-The question is why would we pay tax to them there's no supporting from the government no one take interest in all they want just applied tax ?

That's how most of the governments work. They don't care about their citizens, they only want to earn as much money as possible through taxes. There are some countries such as Japan, South Korea, Malta which treat cryptocurrencies seriously. You'd better not ignore the tax you have to pay or you will have some problems with the tax office in your country.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
I think that if it would be operating and functioning properly, it is really a good thing to solve the problem with government, that if they would have some money taxed from earnings of the cryptocurrencies.

In my own opinion, governments who are planning to place taxes on cryptocurrency are just planning to milk those holders for money, government is already wealthy enough to sustain the economy.

All I know is not the only bitcoin all cryptocurrencies are anonymous, not trackable, not traceable, not under control, and not a fixed price.

Even they apply tax on your transactions they can't say for sure that the bitcoins sent from the wallet were yours without a very good proof.
Pages:
Jump to: