Pages:
Author

Topic: Taxes and regulations - page 4. (Read 2193 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 10:38:02 AM
Yes, I've heard that, sometimes regulators will regard bitcoin as an asset so bitcoin can be taxed.

I wonder, is that the right step, or even this will cause a misunderstanding about the main purpose of creating bitcoin as a currency.
Activity: 103
August 09, 2018, 09:58:46 AM
Why do they even want to collect taxes.  It is not right.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
August 08, 2018, 04:33:17 PM
In my country taxes on btc trading was the same like property trading .Like a effect people had to pay more taxes than they  have earned .But our bitcoin group is very good they have found it is against our constitution and now we have no tax on crypto currencies trading
Gov greedy was punished

There are some governments that understand very well what it is at stake here, their own survival in their current form, but there are other governments that are not seeing this and they are just trying to charge huge taxes in cryptocurrencies because they see it as just another market from which they can extract resource,s but now they are realizing that it is not going to be as easy as they think because after all they do not have a way to force the bitcoin holders to pay their taxes.
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
August 07, 2018, 05:39:30 AM
yes you are right cryptocurrency should never be able to be used for taxation, taxes can only be used when sending bitcoin only and it is not tax but shipping costs and transaction fees.
Activity: 31
August 07, 2018, 04:31:51 AM
When the state was born, to have money to spend on its existence and its activities, the state set a tax regime for residents to contribute to the formation of their monetary funds. All government activities should have the financial resources to spend (first the state apparatus); The first source is tax revenues. A taxation is an essential tool for the government to intervene in the functioning of the economy, including internal and external trade. The government provides public goods to citizens, so citizens should support the government finances (so in Vietnam and many new countries the term "tax obligation"). There is a difference in income between the groups of citizens and thus the difference in living standards, so the government levies a portion of the income of the richer and shares it with the poorer (through the supply of goods). Public). Governments may want to restrict some of their activities (for example limiting traffic laws or restrict smoking, limiting alcohol intake), taxing these activities. The government needs expenditures for social welfare and economic development.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 04:22:01 AM
in my opinion they will not be able to regulate crypto completely, my country actually prohibits the use of crypto for transaction tools because they fear illegal transactions will occur, but until now there has been no firm action from them, if they want taxes then I don't mind paying them as long as they accept crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
August 07, 2018, 03:27:29 AM
I think any transaction involving payment of cryptocurrencies should be taxed but it should be lesser than using money. The purpose of taxation is to put some regulation and monitoring on the governent side. This will give more security on cryptocurrecies.
Actually, the purpose of regulation is for the government to have the ability to monitor the space and taxation is just one other added benefit to them to get back from capital gain. Taxation is not a problem as long as it is being used for something tangible and for the development of the country at large, but at the same time, it needs to come with some level of leniency so as not to sprout rebellious actions in the mind of the users of the space in the long run which leads to evasion of taxes apparently, be it as a currency or as an asset.
Activity: 34
August 07, 2018, 03:00:10 AM
In my country, taxes are regulated
Exported products are processed from natural resources and minerals which are directly exploited and treated by business establishments or other establishments which prepare and then transform them into other products. For export products (closed process or establishment of workshops or processing plants for each stage), such export products shall be subject to the value-added tax rate of 0%
Exported products processed from raw materials other than natural resources or minerals (processed into other products) purchased or processed by business establishments or other establishments For export products, such export products shall be subject to the VAT rate of 0%
Exported products are exploited natural resources and minerals not yet processed into other products or processed into other products, but the total value of natural resources and minerals plus energy costs account for 51% of the production cost. More products are prepared from natural resources and minerals; Export products are goods processed from natural resources and minerals with the total value of natural resources and minerals plus energy costs accounting for 51% of the cost of production of products or more not subject to price tax. Increased amount.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 06:04:27 PM
My biggest hope is that one my country will, and I'm pretty sure that they will eventually, put cryptocurrency under taxation, they will not make a taxes really hard to afford for us, so we will be able to earn from a character currency.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
August 04, 2018, 03:26:05 PM
Today I was on a conference in Vilnius and went on a lecture about cryptocurrencies. I would like to share some aspects which I did't see so clear before. As we know, among those states which want to regulate cryptos, there are those which consider them as property and others as means of payment. The first approach is usually seen when there are tax companies around, because money is not taxed, but possession is. So when a state days they consider cryptos as property, it means they are getting taxed, while this is not the case with means of payment.
What do you think of this?

In my country taxes on btc trading was the same like property trading .Like a effect people had to pay more taxes than they  have earned .But our bitcoin group is very good they have found it is against our constitution and now we have no tax on crypto currencies trading
Gov greedy was punished
Activity: 112
August 04, 2018, 02:05:07 PM
In my opinion. cryptocurrency is not an asset because if it is referred to as an asset the value for the asset should not change rapidly and fluctuate. I prefer if cryptocurrency is considered a currency.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
August 04, 2018, 01:27:02 PM
Today I was on a conference in Vilnius and went on a lecture about cryptocurrencies. I would like to share some aspects which I did't see so clear before. As we know, among those states which want to regulate cryptos, there are those which consider them as property and others as means of payment. The first approach is usually seen when there are tax companies around, because money is not taxed, but possession is. So when a state days they consider cryptos as property, it means they are getting taxed, while this is not the case with means of payment.
Governments will do anything to try to make people think that bitcoin is not a currency and if they can obtain more money out of it then even better but what they are not understanding is that many people are not going to be as cooperative as they think, the people that have invested currently in this market are not your average person, we are not sheep that they can lead wherever they want, many people are going to actually resist any movement made by governments to try to regulate the market.
Activity: 84
August 04, 2018, 11:59:19 AM
How can bitcoin be considered a property, in my opinion it's wrong, bitcoin is possession, so there is no need to be taxed.
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 11:21:41 AM
I think any transaction involving payment of cryptocurrencies should be taxed but it should be lesser than using money. The purpose of taxation is to put some regulation and monitoring on the governent side. This will give more security on cryptocurrecies.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 11:06:19 AM
I am not against tax but it is a big stolen. Taxes But how tax is paid every year, it is a big stolen. And to pay tax on bitcoin .. It will go into the hands of the government and it will not be asked by the government to give it its responsibility.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
August 04, 2018, 08:05:39 AM
States and countries have different tax and regulation laws.

Whatever it is, all cryptocurrencies will lead into regulation whether we like it or not. If countries or states are unable to regulate crypto's it will be banned eventually.
Some countries forbid it because they still do not have a special method so that crypto and the state can benefit together.
some countries legalize crypto because they already have mutual benefits, such as giving tax to crypto users...
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
August 04, 2018, 07:10:51 AM

in my opinion, I disagree with the regulation if bitcoin or crypto are used as ownership, but this is not completely correct, because what if another bitcon or altcoin is used only as a means of payment or a sale and purchase transaction, if there is tax, the nominal will differ. addressed if it is used as tax rules and so on but this information is very useful and I say success for all of us
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
August 04, 2018, 06:44:57 AM
I agree only if the government can run and manage the collection of taxes and penyalurannha well, because if the government imposes a tax on the crypto currency means the government has recognized and legalized bitcoin used as a means of transaction or investment commodity
That is right but it will still take a lot of time for the local businesses to adapt to and start trading for crypto. Besides, I somehow do not like the tax thing in crypto because the government could also impost the progressive taxation which will rise proportionally with rise in your income.

Ultimately you would not be able to earn as much as one would earn in a country with no restrictions on crypto and not tax at all. This is something very important because if the government makes policies, it will make it keeping in mind its own interests only.
Why those people afraid of giving tax that I think that is a small amount only to be paid. Besides, it will help the country development and that tax you have paid will contribute the developments and I guess that is not for their own interest. But this depends on which country you are, well, luckily here in my country paying tax on cryptocurrency was not implemented.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
August 04, 2018, 06:27:17 AM
I agree only if the government can run and manage the collection of taxes and penyalurannha well, because if the government imposes a tax on the crypto currency means the government has recognized and legalized bitcoin used as a means of transaction or investment commodity
That is right but it will still take a lot of time for the local businesses to adapt to and start trading for crypto. Besides, I somehow do not like the tax thing in crypto because the government could also impost the progressive taxation which will rise proportionally with rise in your income.

Ultimately you would not be able to earn as much as one would earn in a country with no restrictions on crypto and not tax at all. This is something very important because if the government makes policies, it will make it keeping in mind its own interests only.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 01, 2018, 05:51:15 AM
when they make tax on crypto, it mean government accept crypto. this mean when crypto accepted by country, they must pay for crypto, because this is asset digital. they can ask about tax to people, but they must have transparent regulation. maybe, is there in some country, the government make tax until xx% from their earning. and this xx% is too high for us, and they never show the calculate about whereof this value obtained. so, its like they just make tax for formality without know, that is good decision for us or not.
Pages:
Jump to: