Pages:
Author

Topic: TAXI TOKEN - The decentralized taxi service on a BlockChain platform - page 18. (Read 7066 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi
As I have mentioned in my last post that if some strong actions are not taken up then TAXI might end up as many others promising ICO which have strong concepts but unfortunately end up dead. I have following your ico from it's launch and could say that it seems to be hit but now it's dying slowly . People are forgetting about it and if some urgent steps are not taken soon it will die
 I hope you take my words bit seriously

Activity: 286
Merit: 10
So...I am glad to see that you did what you had promised, so keep this up! I've already filled the appform, lets check it out.
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
We are waiting for good news and good  movement!!!!!
Today we have good news!!!  And maybe the begining of good  movement?Huh It looks like this Cheesy
Activity: 438
Join our Telegram chat group for the latest updates and announcements
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://t.me/taxi_token<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
  TAXI TOKEN Bounty program was launched!
                             Get more info:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/taxi-token-the-decentralized-taxi-service-on-a-blockchain-platform-3011674

I just fill the Bounty Program,  I hope the best for TAXI Token Holders... Smiley
Good luck to all.
Activity: 210
Merit: 24
Здpaвcтвyйтe, Bы гoвopитe пo pyccки? Ecть интepecнoe пpeдлoжeниe пo paзвитию пpoeктa. Я влaдeлeц тaкcoмoтopнoй кoмпaнии, мoжeм пocoтpyдничaть.
Hello, do You speak Russian? There is an interesting proposal for the development of the project. I'm the owner of a taxi company, we can work.
Чтo зa кoмпaния, paccкaжeтe пoдpoбнee?
  TAXI TOKEN Bounty program was launched!
                             Get more info:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/taxi-token-the-decentralized-taxi-service-on-a-blockchain-platform-3011674
hi.
I saw 100 milion taxi token in smart contract in etherscan.
Yobit told us There are 100 million taxi token .

but I am wonder , I am seeing just 170 million taxi token in yobit buy order!!!!!

how could it be??

thanks

There's perfectly simple explanation for this - someone ordered 170 million taxi token, despite the 100 million maximum available. At best he will get all coins, but not more than possible. Does that answer your question?  Wink

ok . thanks .

It is good for you  to join chatbox on yobit and answer to users questions sometimes and give them the news and progress. it is what DFT admin do and we all happy . try it

Thank you! We'll think about it!
Activity: 10
hi.

but I am wonder , I am seeing just 170 million taxi token in yobit buy order!!!!!

how could it be??

thanks

There's perfectly simple explanation for this - someone ordered 170 million taxi token, despite the 100 million maximum available. At best he will get all coins, but not more than possible. Does that answer your question?  Wink

ok . thanks .

It is good for you  to join chatbox on yobit and answer to users questions sometimes and give them the news and progress. it is what DFT admin do and we all happy . try it
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
Just curious so a token is used to travel over a certain amount of distance for using the taxi, fair enough.

But what exactly will be driving the value of the coin per se? Guess there will be the demand and supply forces will help to drive the prices. What advantages will this have over just using cash? Lower fees? Will the tokens be able to used for anything else than taxi rides?

Also what if you have to change your trip midway and cover more kilometres? Do you just pay more tokens?
Hello! When is it planned to enter other exchanges? The idea of ​​the project is good, but I have already lost a lot of money on the yobit exchange when I bought this coin.
P.S.
Do you support only the English-language branch?
I'm not doing well with English

The question about other exchanges is being negotiated!
hi.

how could it be??

thanks

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
The long-awaited TAXI TOKEN ONEPAGER is now available!
>>>>>>>>>https://taxitoken.io/doc/one_pager.pdf<<<<<<<<<

Finnaly! That's exactly what I need. I'm fully on board now  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 10
hi.

how could it be??

thanks
The long-awaited TAXI TOKEN ONEPAGER is now available!
>>>>>>>>>https://taxitoken.io/doc/one_pager.pdf<<<<<<<<<

after visit your official page, I can't found any information about your project, not whitepaper, Tg group or any social media, all under construction? 

Yeah, but you can follow us on twitter:
(@TaxiToken): https://twitter.com/TaxiToken

Telegram chat will be our next move. Also, whitepaper is almost ready. Stay with us to know more  Wink

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
after visit your official page, I can't found any information about your project, not whitepaper, Tg group or any social media, all under construction? 
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
Why do we need this token  ..what is the problem you are solving.
How is it different from let's say hell biz
A pretty good project. will make it easier for everyone to get Taxi service easier.

Thank you for your feedback! Your support is really important for us!
Any ways to communicate with your team?:d And telegram chat when?

Telegram chat is almost ready. Also don't hesitate to ask any questions here  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: