Pages:
Author

Topic: TAXI TOKEN - The decentralized taxi service on a BlockChain platform - page 17. (Read 7066 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100
Token is very interesting and practical, but the project duration is a bit long. I hope the time is shortened.

We need time to accommodate all little things. Our project preparation process is laborious and time-consuming!

Can you please tell us for how long do you intend to keep support wall at 149 satoshi? Also what is the total supply of the coins or ICO tokens? Thanks Smiley

The total supply is 100,000,000 tokens  Wink
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
I am not sure 100%, better dev shuld say how long will be wall 149 sat>??

But look, Dev make 149 sat wall Worth 110 BTC =1,100,000 $
 , and someone make 150 sat wall from their own money Worth 160 BTC = 1,600,000 $

So in this project we see now amazing ammount of money !!

In my opinin last ATH =400 sat was not big, i predicted 800 sat when really in app it will be 1 km = 1 taxi coin and everythings works good
Activity: 244
There was too desire to join the company.  Cheesy The name very much interested me. And in general what new and useful the project will give to community, somebody can tell briefly?

You can find a lot of useful information here:
https://taxitoken.io/doc/one_pager.pdf

Hi, so total supply of TAXI token is 100,000,000? Also do you intend to keep buy support wall at 149 satoshi price?

Yes 100,000,000 Tokens , Dev have nothing more, all tokens were sold in Ico, maybe he bought some Tokens at Ico

149 sat wall will be here to 07.03.2018 or 14.03.2018

Your source is? Smiley I hope you are right, we need some light upon TAXI coin. I hold all my TAXI's in invest box Smiley Thought 1% is not that kind of interest for coin that is worth $0.015, on another side I don't want this to be another sheit like LIZA with 10% daily. So if price can settle at at least 400 satoshi - 1% will bring many people in for sure!
Token is very interesting and practical, but the project duration is a bit long. I hope the time is shortened.

We need time to accommodate all little things. Our project preparation process is laborious and time-consuming!

Can you please tell us for how long do you intend to keep support wall at 149 satoshi? Also what is the total supply of the coins or ICO tokens? Thanks Smiley

Activity: 146
Merit: 1
There was too desire to join the company.  Cheesy The name very much interested me. And in general what new and useful the project will give to community, somebody can tell briefly?

Hi, so total supply of TAXI token is 100,000,000? Also do you intend to keep buy support wall at 149 satoshi price?

Yes 100,000,000 Tokens , Dev have nothing more, all tokens were sold in Ico, maybe he bought some Tokens at Ico

149 sat wall will be here to 07.03.2018 or 14.03.2018
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
What is total supply? Huh

unlimited 100 Billions +  Roll Eyes  hmmm
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

To my understanding it's 100,000,000 or all that was sold as ICO in Yobit. 100,000,000 as ICO tokens, how much does coin will have it self is yet unknown to me 2 Cheesy
Activity: 196
There was too desire to join the company.  Cheesy The name very much interested me. And in general what new and useful the project will give to community, somebody can tell briefly?

There was too desire to join the company.  Cheesy The name very much interested me. And in general what new and useful the project will give to community, somebody can tell briefly?

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hi
As I have mentioned in my last post that if some strong actions are not taken up then TAXI might end up as many others promising ICO which have strong concepts but unfortunately end up dead. I have following your ico from it's launch and could say that it seems to be hit but now it's dying slowly . People are forgetting about it and if some urgent steps are not taken soon it will die
 I hope you take my words bit seriously

Lol, i think it's not that bad. The prices had ups n downs - it's perfectly normal.

Agreed! Practice shows that panic is the worst factor that influences the prices of new tokens. Keep calm and hodl.

You're right, I will keep Holding for the future, we all hope the best for this token.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Please notice:
We'll remove any post containing unreasonable accusation. Bring an evidance if you want to get a reply.
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
cкopo yбepyт cтeны и yвидим чтo этo зa oнo, или нe yбepyт. Wink
Hi
As I have mentioned in my last post that if some strong actions are not taken up then TAXI might end up as many others promising ICO which have strong concepts but unfortunately end up dead. I have following your ico from it's launch and could say that it seems to be hit but now it's dying slowly . People are forgetting about it and if some urgent steps are not taken soon it will die

Of course, we'll do our best!

Thank you.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hi

Lol, i think it's not that bad. The prices had ups n downs - it's perfectly normal.

Agreed! Practice shows that panic is the worst factor that influences the prices of new tokens. Keep calm and hodl.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Hi

Pages:
Jump to: