Pages:
Author

Topic: TAXI TOKEN - The decentralized taxi service on a BlockChain platform - page 21. (Read 7066 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100
Taxi token idea seems interesting. Can you provide with more details? Do you plan to work only in Asia and  America, will you post somewhere a list of countries you plan to work with? Great concept, wish you and all team members success.

Thank you for your kind words! Wait for our onepager to get more info!
And why ICO only on YoBit? Where else will it be? I also want to participate.
Yobit ICO was completed. If you want to buy tokens, you can do it on: https://yobit.net/en/trade/TAXI/BTC
Activity: 149
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Taxi token idea seems interesting. Can you provide with more details? Do you plan to work only in Asia and  America, will you post somewhere a list of countries you plan to work with? Great concept, wish you and all team members success.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
So how about ecosystem?Adding to coinmarketcap, creating telegram chat/etc?

There is a telegram chat in our nearest plans! Adding to coinmarketcap is a much longer process.

is there a phone number...i need to cash in some tokens :-D weeee

There is a telegram chat in our nearest plans! Adding to coinmarketcap is a much longer process.
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
20 Feb created theme , 21 Feb Iobit ICO , cool  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
And why ICO only on YoBit?
Where else will it be?
I also want to participate.
Activity: 42
I don't like uber, please do something about it!
Do you have a Bounty campaign?

We are presently finalizing an amazing Bounty program! Check for it within a few hours!  Wink
Activity: 6
Why would millions of dollars be needed to make a taxi ico. ordinary people take a loan. and there are already some taxi token that are less successful. What should be better here than with the others. Why should we invest here. there must be super good reasons. and is there an escrow to protect you from scam?

The list of adventages will be provided to our community in the near future! Wait for our onepager!
I think you will not be disappointed!  Wink
Activity: 14
Do you have a Bounty campaign?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Why would millions of dollars be needed to make a taxi ico. ordinary people take a loan. and there are already some taxi token that are less successful. What should be better here than with the others. Why should we invest here. there must be super good reasons. and is there an escrow to protect you from scam?
I think I have seen a project similar to this (taxi service), I just forgot the name. Anyway, I like the team's idea to decentralize the taxi service which is a big market. Will check the website for more info and i might invest.

We won't let you down!
Activity: 252
I think I have seen a project similar to this (taxi service), I just forgot the name. Anyway, I like the team's idea to decentralize the taxi service which is a big market. Will check the website for more info and i might invest.
Hello, buddy! What's your next move ura planning to do?

We'll publish onepager with the most useful information in a few days! Check for updates!
TAXI TOKEN not bad look, but there isn't enough information on this project! And in general the idea was pleasant to me!!

Thanks for your feedback! We are working on adding as much information as possible. Stay tuned for more interesting news!
Taк вaм cpaзy yжe мoжнo зaпycкaть в гopoдax cвoй тaкcи c лoгoтипoм , плюc peклaмa биpжи. Ecли тoлькo пoтoм cepвepa выдepжaт.
Или пoкa ico нeльзя, нyжны мoнeты для pacчeтa.
Кoгдa бyдyт coin и кaк бyдyт нaзывaтьcя ?

TAXI
is the existing token standard ERC-20
https://etherscan.io/token/0x8409e9c7d23ae978e809866abf46ac2e116f4d0e#readContract
Activity: 364
TAXI TOKEN not bad look, but there isn't enough information on this project! And in general the idea was pleasant to me!!
Pages:
Jump to: