Pages:
Author

Topic: TAXI TOKEN - The decentralized taxi service on a BlockChain platform - page 2. (Read 7066 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
 see this is a good idea. well worth the investment
Activity: 19
Are there any good reasons to invest here? "There are also Cartaxi in Russia. Cartaxi is not so successful if you read the thread there. What would like to make this project better so it will be a success. And why do you need tokens if you can pay a taxi with normal money.

To invest here or not is your own decision.
I think that Cartaxi is unsuccessful because Russia is not the best place for such a service. The most people there are not yet ready for using crypto.
Such project may have success only in highly developed countries.
It's convenient to pay with tokens when you have some spare crypto or when you travel in other countries.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Are there interesting news and changes, or should you wait for September?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I do not know. I find the risk of investing too high here. many ico have problems at the moment. and there are other taxi token. if this project does not work my money is gone. Many ideas want to make money with crypto and <> ICO. And it is also low risk. if it does not work the team is gone and still has some money to live on. I'll wait and see how the crypto market develops over the next few weeks
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
Are there any good reasons to invest here? "There are also Cartaxi in Russia. Cartaxi is not so successful if you read the thread there. What would like to make this project better so it will be a success. And why do you need tokens if you can pay a taxi with normal money.
Yes  because of its decentralized taxi service on blockchain platform and very creative structure of 1 token=1 kilometer am sure the project will have a brighter future and will give contribution to the taxi industry and it users. The nice thing about the taxi token is that in every distance you travel for 1 token increases and the price per kilometer will increases too.  Better buy token at a favorable price so you can travel more.  I am also willing to participate in your bounty campaign.
Activity: 9
Due to some technical problems, we are forced to transfer the remaining payments for tomorrow.
We apologize for the inconveniences caused.
Sad  Cry Sad

Hi Dev. Good to know you are still with us. Are there any news on developement? Is Demo coming soon?
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
Due to some technical problems, we are forced to transfer the remaining payments for tomorrow.
We apologize for the inconveniences caused.
Sad  Cry Sad
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
THE LAST BOUNTY WEEK IS OVER!
Follow the link to check out the spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/BVPum1
All payments will be made on Monday, the 26th of March

Thanks for my payment DEV, so far one of the best Signature Campaign I had been participated, thanks a lot...  Smiley

Here the proof of pay: https://blockchain.info/es/address/3JpBhgd87e3P2FFct87JvFjbEtWr2uEwgM

Good luck.
Activity: 98

Have you seen the video of the accident? Shot right from the Uber car. This poor woman didn't have a single chance. And in this particular case it is obviously doesn't matter who was the driver.

Could you please share a link to that video so we can see it? Thanks.

Sure, here you go:

https://twitter.com/TempePolice/status/976585098542833664

Well, basically if I am going to cross the dark road without reflective elements on my clothes, I have to be ready to get hit by a car.

Darkness is not an excuse for self-driving vehicle which is equipped with infrared sensors. This is a terrible tragedy.

Indeed. You can't expect everyone to cross streets with reflective elements. Be honest, do you always have reflective elements on your clothes when you go for a walk during the evening? I don't at all.

At least you have to understand the importance of wearing of brightly coloured clothing and reflective materials on clothing to make pedestrians very visible during the hours of darkness. That's basic principles of road safety.

I don´t know if you are joking, because you are talking a little nonsense, thinking in what you are saying we can make us a question why we need any crypto currency if we can pay anything with normal money?  Wink

Good luck.
Activity: 68

What are you all talking about? Cartaxi is about tow truck services, what does this have to do with the idea of decentralized taxi service?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Have you seen the video of the accident? Shot right from the Uber car. This poor woman didn't have a single chance. And in this particular case it is obviously doesn't matter who was the driver.

Sure, here you go:

Well, basically if I am going to cross the dark road without reflective elements on my clothes, I have to be ready to get hit by a car.

Darkness is not an excuse for self-driving vehicle which is equipped with infrared sensors. This is a terrible tragedy.

Indeed. You can't expect everyone to cross streets with reflective elements. Be honest, do you always have reflective elements on your clothes when you go for a walk during the evening? I don't at all.

Thanks Dev, this was a great Signature Campaing. Now waiting for news and updates, looking forward with Taxi Token.  Grin

Good luck.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Sure, here you go:

Activity: 98

Sure, here you go:

Activity: 4
This does not look like a yobit owned coin, just the ICO of it got held at yobit. So beware.

I don't think this makes it a bad coin, they just choose to do their ICO on Yobit
Activity: 9
Hope that soon Dev will share some news about the progress in developement of this project
how many taxi token companies are there already on the blockchain? are not there already too many taxis? I know cartaxi and the greens taxis. but there are certainly more taxi toques in the blockchain

How many coins are there in the blockchain with similar projects?  Wink you just need to buy a few of them and hope that at least one is successful, how many people thought that a coin like ripple would give them so much profit if they Hold from the beginning?  Smiley

Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: