Pages:
Author

Topic: TAXI TOKEN - The decentralized taxi service on a BlockChain platform - page 3. (Read 7066 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
how many taxi token companies are there already on the blockchain? are not there already too many taxis? I know cartaxi and the greens taxis. but there are certainly more taxi toques in the blockchain

Any technology or service is being driven to success through competition. I hope that soon we will know the benefits of this particular token.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
how many taxi token companies are there already on the blockchain? are not there already too many taxis? I know cartaxi and the greens taxis. but there are certainly more taxi toques in the blockchain

Have you seen the video of the accident? Shot right from the Uber car. This poor woman didn't have a single chance. And in this particular case it is obviously doesn't matter who was the driver.

Could you please share a link to that video so we can see it? Thanks.

Sure, here you go:

https://twitter.com/TempePolice/status/976585098542833664
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
I think this is an interesting idea but it is not so easy to implement. One thing I still dont understand is how the value of one token increases with time and second problem could be to find partnerships with taxi services and find the best technical requirements for payment.

They are not necessarily dependent on partnerships with taxi services, why would they? Anyone with a license will probably be able to sign up on their platform and start benefiting from the tools TAXI token is going to provide. That alone creates a lot of advantages and then even taxi services might decide to sign up to not miss out on the opportunity.

robotic taxis programmed via blockchain? :-D #sci-fi

I wouldn't say it is that much of a science fiction scenario. It's gonna take some more years, but it will happen that self-driving taxis will be ordered via a decentralized system.

Tesla corp is well placed to provide the self-driving taxi service, but it might take some time and it won't probably happen in our lifetime  Cry

Not in our lifetime? lol, we will be going to Moon or Mars in 10-15 years from now. I am quite sure we will also see self-driving taxis. Or maybe you let me know your age? If you are already 95 years old it might be a close call for you. Wink
Activity: 189
Merit: 10

Have you seen the video of the accident? Shot right from the Uber car. This poor woman didn't have a single chance. And in this particular case it is obviously doesn't matter who was the driver.

Could you please share a link to that video so we can see it? Thanks.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
a suitable time for good news, missile flight is provided  Cheesy

The rocket is refueling at a height of 95-100 sats, when it takes off maybe it reaches 200-250 before re-refuel again.  Grin

Good luck.

-That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind...  Grin Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin Yes, but we saw how this happened so many times before in cryptoland...  Wink

Good luck.
I think this is an interesting idea but it is not so easy to implement. One thing I still dont understand is how the value of one token increases with time and second problem could be to find partnerships with taxi services and find the best technical requirements for payment.

They are not necessarily dependent on partnerships with taxi services, why would they? Anyone with a license will probably be able to sign up on their platform and start benefiting from the tools TAXI token is going to provide. That alone creates a lot of advantages and then even taxi services might decide to sign up to not miss out on the opportunity.

I wouldn't say it is that much of a science fiction scenario. It's gonna take some more years, but it will happen that self-driving taxis will be ordered via a decentralized system.

Tesla corp is well placed to provide the self-driving taxi service, but it might take some time and it won't probably happen in our lifetime  Cry

Elon Musk is a clever fellow, so I don't think that it's impossible to implement such an ambitious project. It would be one of the greatest innovation of the 21st century  Roll Eyes

Self-driving cars are far from ideal. Have you heard the latest?
https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/03/19/uber-self-driving-car-fatality-halts-testing-in-all-cities-report-says.html

I don't really think that accidents like this will affect their self-driving taxi project. People will talk about this problem for two days and forget about it.

Activity: 130
a suitable time for good news, missile flight is provided  Cheesy

The rocket is refueling at a height of 95-100 sats, when it takes off maybe it reaches 200-250 before re-refuel again.  Grin

Good luck.

-That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind...  Grin Grin Grin
a suitable time for good news, missile flight is provided  Cheesy

The rocket is refueling at a height of 95-100 sats, when it takes off maybe it reaches 200-250 before re-refuel again.  Grin

Good luck.
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
a suitable time for good news, missile flight is provided  Cheesy
Activity: 286

If Tesla's artificial intelligence will found guilty of this accident that would be not the best advertisement for the whole idea of s-d cars  Undecided
I've bought some recently
Hello Guys, this is the next stop for Taxi, soon we will be traveling this magic lands...  Grin

A little of humor to have a great day, Good luck to all.

Could you save me a seat? Cheesy I'm gonna buy a bag of magic mashrooms tokens to travel this magic lands with you.

Grin Grin Of course you have a seat saved for sure, don´t forget the mashrooms  Grin Grin
Activity: 118
Hello Guys, this is the next stop for Taxi, soon we will be traveling this magic lands...  Grin

Could you save me a seat? Cheesy I'm gonna buy a bag of magic mashrooms tokens to travel this magic lands with you.

Activity: 68

Tesla corp is well placed to provide the self-driving taxi service, but it might take some time and it won't probably happen in our lifetime  Cry

Elon Musk is a clever fellow, so I don't think that it's impossible to implement such an ambitious project. It would be one of the greatest innovation of the 21st century  Roll Eyes

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/19/uber-self-driving-car-fatality-halts-testing-in-all-cities-report-says.html

Self-driving cars accidents are quite highly visible cases which cause lots of disputes...

https://www.azcentral.com/story/money/business/tech/2017/03/31/self-driving-car-crashes-who-gets-blame-tesla-uber-google/99858180/
Hello Guys, TAXI moving again today... Grin

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TAXI/BTC

I´m really loving this Token every time it´s move I make a nice profit, don't forget the main trade rule "Buy Low sell High"...  Cool

Good luck.

i sure this project will catch people's eys ,because if the product will change our real life .

Sure, if everything keep going well this project can be for sure a life changer for some of us...  Wink

Good luck.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
Hello Guys, TAXI moving again today... Grin

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TAXI/BTC

I´m really loving this Token every time it´s move I make a nice profit, don't forget the main trade rule "Buy Low sell High"...  Cool

Good luck.

i sure this project will catch people's eys ,because if the product will change our real life .
Activity: 87

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/19/uber-self-driving-car-fatality-halts-testing-in-all-cities-report-says.html

I don't really think that accidents like this will affect their self-driving taxi project. People will talk about this problem for two days and forget about it.
Activity: 286

Pages:
Jump to: