Pages:
Author

Topic: TAXI TOKEN - The decentralized taxi service on a BlockChain platform - page 6. (Read 7066 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Hello, everybody! Could you please explain it to me what differs you from uber for instance? What is the point of applying  blockchain into that sphere?

Hello  Smiley, I think the blockchain technology is expanding and is being applied in almost all the productive sectors of the society Banks, Agriculture, Art, social networks, there are innumerable projects where the blockchain technology is applied, then why to miss the opportunity to Apply it to mass transit services such as the Taxi service?.

Good luck.

Sometimes I think it's impossible to find a sphere of life which has remained untouched by blockchain tech...
Activity: 95
Hello, everybody! Could you please explain it to me what differs you from uber for instance? What is the point of applying  blockchain into that sphere?

What is the connection between Uber and taxi token? There's no comparison.  
Any taxi company like uber lyft etc could sign a contract with taxi token devs, whereby they'll start to accept payments in token. Well, maybe I don't see it that way...
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hello  Smiley, I think the blockchain technology is expanding and is being applied in almost all the productive sectors of the society Banks, Agriculture, Art, social networks, there are innumerable projects where the blockchain technology is applied, then why to miss the opportunity to Apply it to mass transit services such as the Taxi service?.

Good luck.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Surely there will be a beta version before the official launch so that users and associated companies become familiar with the application, only the Dev Team will tell us if this is possible, it would also be a good surprise for the community and investors.  Smiley

Good luck.
Activity: 574
Are you sure that the distance in km is the only way to evaluate tokens? What if I spend in taxi 30-40 minutes and ride only 0.8 km in a traffic jam?

I deem that such details will be provided just before platform launching. Well, I'm hoping I'm wrong about this.
Yeah, it would be great if there is a beta version that people can give a try. I wonder when will the demo version at least be launched so users can make some reviews about it.
Activity: 86
Are you sure that the distance in km is the only way to evaluate tokens? What if I spend in taxi 30-40 minutes and ride only 0.8 km in a traffic jam?

I deem that such details will be provided just before platform launching. Well, I'm hoping I'm wrong about this.
Activity: 68

That's an interesting question. I would be interested to hear an answer.

I want to believe that the price would not be dependent on traffic jams  Huh
We need an official answer.

How is this even possible? Taxi services are not in the habit of picking their own pocket.

Why do you think that it would affect on taxi services' profit? It's the usual practice to pay only just for the distance travelled on a cab.

I'm a long-time customer of different taxi companies and I pay only for miles which counted by the meter.
Activity: 118

How is this even possible? Taxi services are not in the habit of picking their own pocket.

Why do you think that it would affect on taxi services' profit? It's the usual practice to pay only just for the distance travelled on a cab.
Activity: 112
great project . is a big industry the taxi services and its need an upgrade. keep the good work team
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
THE SECOND BOUNTY WEEK IS OVER!
Follow the link to check out the spreadsheet: /BVPum1]https://[Suspicious link removed]/BVPum1
why you have not updated it on twitter?

Thank you for your attentiveness! We'll find out what was caused this little nuisance.  Wink
copper member
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1293
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
Activity: 119

Activity: 118

Activity: 87

Activity: 130
So, what's the latest? Did you guys hear anything?
THE SECOND BOUNTY WEEK IS OVER!
Follow the link to check out the spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/BVPum1

Great, Thanks Dev... Wink

Now waiting for reward distribution to buy a little more Taxi Tokens.... Grin

Congratulations to all participants.

Good luck.
Activity: 40
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
How do I sign up for the bounty?

Participants have to be at least Jr. Member and above  Sad
Activity: 11
How do I sign up for the bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: