Pages:
Author

Topic: TBC - page 2. (Read 4518 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 508
January 21, 2017, 07:43:01 AM
Zeroxal might have used botnet services or be avoiding paying tax, if you think that is the case then you should have reported it to the Finnish police with any accompanying evidence. That way, a person who is in the correct position of legal authority could have run a sting operation which was signed off by a judge. Amateurs trying to run extortion schemes would likely just become an accomplice to the original crime, regardless of your intentions. Trying to act too clever can be your undoing.

He scammed People - you know that...
I scammed people? What people? Give a list.
Once again. Don't throw shit around here, feel free to report everything to the police.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
January 21, 2017, 06:59:57 AM
provoke to elicit. 
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 21, 2017, 06:59:14 AM
According to Lauda

Whatever a person does outside of the forum shouldn't be judged for the same behavior in bitcointalk.
Apply same for Zeroxal.Whatever the do outside of this forum shouldn't be a problem here.

Everyone agreed for the same logic when Yahoo was accused of supporting a ban evader and same scammer outside of [Suspicious link removed] same logic applied to yahoo's case.

Extortion is an extortion,no one gives a fuck what it is for.You cannot rape a kid and back yourself up by saying I was experimenting how a pedophile feels like.

Throw Lauda OUt of the DT/Staff position.

Other mods,are you fuckers stupid enough to not notice how he is controlling anyone who speaks a word against them with his force and powers using DT members.

THIS FORUM IS FUCKKIN DEAD FOR ME ,FUCKING PEOPLE LIKE LAUDA ARE CONTRLOLING IT,

BLAZED YOU MOTHERFUCKER.
January 21, 2017, 06:44:23 AM
I did not run any of the cloud mining, I was just buying for the people from a guy on hackforums. His name is lottomax and has disappeared a long time ago.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
female ;)
January 21, 2017, 06:35:24 AM
They accuse me of using botnet services, hacking bitfinex / Mt gox, running a ponzi, tells me that my withdrawal from btcc.com is from a ponzi address, laundering funds, running a cloud mining - all without solid evidence. I am a member hackforums, which I use as marketplace. I have stated interes with a short post - mainly to shoot up my post count, but never purchased anything.
They have some sort of evidence, and I am not afraid of them reporting it. Believe me or not I have done nothing criminal. Once again to all of those investigating people: report what you got to the police, don't chase after with a blackmail, I don't have time to waste with you.

Oh you're the dude who ran the cloud mining thing a while back right? Now I remember lol

ot: who gives a single fuck what he does, it's none of your business. If he is indeed guilty, the cops will get him (hope not :-) ) but for now, mind your own fucking business
I did not run any cloud mining.

You talked about it or something, all I remember is the username Zeroxak and a cloud mining thing on Hackforums which got closed, can't exactly remember.
January 21, 2017, 06:34:32 AM
They accuse me of using botnet services, hacking bitfinex / Mt gox, running a ponzi, tells me that my withdrawal from btcc.com is from a ponzi address, laundering funds, running a cloud mining - all without solid evidence. I am a member hackforums, which I use as marketplace. I have stated interes with a short post - mainly to shoot up my post count, but never purchased anything.
They have some sort of evidence, and I am not afraid of them reporting it. Believe me or not I have done nothing criminal. Once again to all of those investigating people: report what you got to the police, don't chase after with a blackmail, I don't have time to waste with you.

Oh you're the dude who ran the cloud mining thing a while back right? Now I remember lol

ot: who gives a single fuck what he does, it's none of your business. If he is indeed guilty, the cops will get him (hope not :-) ) but for now, mind your own fucking business
I did not run any cloud mining.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
female ;)
January 21, 2017, 06:33:12 AM

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
January 21, 2017, 06:31:10 AM

Whether evidence becomes inadmissible it depends on which country you are talking about. In this case the relevant country seems to be Austria. I am not sure whether many people know how Austrian laws work. Just because something is true in US law it does not mean that law is relevant anywhere else.

I am pretty sure in my country no evidence ever becomes inadmissible. Everything goes. Execpt if there were laws broken when collecting the evidence there could be some repercussions to the one breaking the law but whatever information is out there, it does not disappear like in US law it does.

However that being said I do not understand at all the extortion plan. There is very huge downside for both person doing this one but also for the whole community as well and very little upside.

There are many people who do not understand at all how bitcointalk seems to allow all kinds of nefarious stuff going on on their forums and now we can reasonably think it is because people in authority positions in bitcointalk are running an extortion ring and getting their cut from the stuff that goes on in here.

Also I don't understand the timestamping of the message. I seems like just smoke and mirrors. Timestamping it like that does not prove that the encryption was not done on some later hour like the only sensible thing you might want to prove in this kind of instance would be. And even that would fall far short from proving that the extortion ring did not really mean to pocket the money by keeping everything out from public.

Only some kind of irreversibly forced publishing of agreements provably written before the extortion would prove that the ring did not really plan to keep everything secret and pocket the money and have the coming clean only as plan B.

Extortion in any country is a crime and even if the person gets any witness by threatening/extortion, it's null and void and cannot be used as PROOF. Even if it's done for a good purpose, it doesn't matter. If one is legal officer it, the person too can fall into trouble but may not be punished while an ordinary person can be definitely charged for the same.

Doxing also was stopped on BCT and definitely extortion is not allowed.
January 21, 2017, 06:29:09 AM
I have the right to retain privacy with my wealth, and tried to explain every question asked while avoiding giving too much information of how much money I own, useless action as they just go on accusing me of something else. Jumping from hacker to a ponzi operator. Telling me that a withdrawal from btcc.com is from a ponzi address, while refusing to ask Bobby Lee(CEO of BTCC) to confirm and verify that withdrawal. This is a ridiculous witch hunt.
Activity: 209
Merit: 101
FUTURE OF CRYPTO IS HERE!
January 21, 2017, 05:58:30 AM
Even if this kind of extortion was done and sanctioned by law enforcement the evidence of payment would mean nothing and those doing the extortion would be guilty of extortion. Also any other evidence collected by these agents would probably be inadmissible.
Just because you are doing an investigation does not allow you to extort a suspected criminal. Telling others about an extortion attempt in advance doesn't remove criminal liability, it only potentially adds a potential conspiracy charge.

Whether evidence becomes inadmissible it depends on which country you are talking about. In this case the relevant country seems to be Austria. I am not sure whether many people know how Austrian laws work. Just because something is true in US law it does not mean that law is relevant anywhere else.

I am pretty sure in my country no evidence ever becomes inadmissible. Everything goes. Execpt if there were laws broken when collecting the evidence there could be some repercussions to the one breaking the law but whatever information is out there, it does not disappear like in US law it does.

However that being said I do not understand at all the extortion plan. There is very huge downside for both person doing this one but also for the whole community as well and very little upside.

There are many people who do not understand at all how bitcointalk seems to allow all kinds of nefarious stuff going on on their forums and now we can reasonably think it is because people in authority positions in bitcointalk are running an extortion ring and getting their cut from the stuff that goes on in here.

Also I don't understand the timestamping of the message. I seems like just smoke and mirrors. Timestamping it like that does not prove that the encryption was not done on some later hour like the only sensible thing you might want to prove in this kind of instance would be. And even that would fall far short from proving that the extortion ring did not really mean to pocket the money by keeping everything out from public.

Only some kind of irreversibly forced publishing of agreements provably written before the extortion would prove that the ring did not really plan to keep everything secret and pocket the money and have the coming clean only as plan B.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
January 21, 2017, 05:58:02 AM
the extortion email was a ruse to gain information from Zerox - Lauda is as legit as they come....

we have chat logs and a PGP agreement to back this up

Why don't you post the PGP agreement?

its a few posts above..
Are you referring to this?
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
January 21, 2017, 05:54:09 AM
The only problem with this kind of action, is that it is suppose to be private, however, due to the fact that it did not stay private, extortion is extortion, even if the cause is Good.

It's the same reason why government, whenever they ask someone to do the dirty jobs, will always make sure they will not get involved if the act came out.

I have respect with Lauda and it will remain that way even if he's done something legally wrong, for me, what matters is youre doing something that is morally right.
legendary
January 21, 2017, 05:53:53 AM
Zeroxal might have used botnet services or be avoiding paying tax, if you think that is the case then you should have reported it to the Finnish police with any accompanying evidence. That way, a person who is in the correct position of legal authority could have run a sting operation which was signed off by a judge. Amateurs trying to run extortion schemes would likely just become an accomplice to the original crime, regardless of your intentions. Trying to act too clever can be your undoing.

He scammed People - you know that...
legendary
January 21, 2017, 05:53:08 AM
the extortion email was a ruse to gain information from Zerox - Lauda is as legit as they come....

its a few posts above..
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
January 21, 2017, 05:51:22 AM
Zeroxal might have used botnet services or be avoiding paying tax, if you think that is the case then you should have reported it to the Austrian* police with any accompanying evidence. That way, a person who is in the correct position of legal authority could have run a sting operation which was signed off by a judge. Amateurs trying to run extortion schemes would likely just become an accomplice to the original crime, regardless of your intentions. Trying to act too clever can be your undoing.
copper member
January 21, 2017, 05:42:07 AM

legendary
January 21, 2017, 05:26:05 AM

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
January 21, 2017, 04:30:31 AM
I can confirm that Lauda and other trusted members did an investigation regarding Zeroxal.
Zeroxal was not able or willing to explain double evasion of forum ban, advertising of counterfeit goods, selling botnet/cloud mining packages.
I can also confirm, that Lauda told me about the extortion and that it was only in purpose of gaining furthor evidence.

I hereby confirm the same.
copper member
January 21, 2017, 02:48:23 AM
I can confirm that Lauda and other trusted members did an investigation regarding Zeroxal.
Zeroxal was not able or willing to explain double evasion of forum ban, advertising of counterfeit goods, selling botnet/cloud mining packages.
I can also confirm, that Lauda told me about the extortion and that it was only in purpose of gaining furthor evidence.

I hereby state as well, the above is all true, as I have seen both the pgp and the evidence. Thank you.

I hereby confirm the same.

Thanks
Even if this kind of extortion was done and sanctioned by law enforcement the evidence of payment would mean nothing and those doing the extortion would be guilty of extortion. Also any other evidence collected by these agents would probably be inadmissible.

Just because you are doing an investigation does not allow you to extort a suspected criminal. Telling others about an extortion attempt in advance doesn't remove criminal liability, it only potentially adds a potential conspiracy charge.

Only if they gained the evidence through the extortion attempt (if it's not sanctioned). Evidence gained through 'regular' investigation wouldn't be voided. In the case of Zeroxal it's safe to say that there is plenty of evidence......
In the DPR court case, the government very specifically did not use any evidence or information gathered by the field office that the corrupt agents were working out of. The corrupt agents, among other things extorted DPR.

The OP may be guilty of some crimes, I have not looked into this. However this does not excuse the extortion attempt by Lauda.

If an extortion attempt was sanctioned by a federal law enforcement agency then there is a decent chance that someone would be getting impeached, either the director of said agency or worse. I doubt there are any sanctioned extortion attempts by law enforcement.
Pages:
Jump to: