Pages:
Author

Topic: TBC - page 3. (Read 4574 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
female ;)
January 21, 2017, 02:38:15 AM
I can confirm that Lauda and other trusted members did an investigation regarding Zeroxal.
Zeroxal was not able or willing to explain double evasion of forum ban, advertising of counterfeit goods, selling botnet/cloud mining packages.
I can also confirm, that Lauda told me about the extortion and that it was only in purpose of gaining furthor evidence.

I hereby state as well, the above is all true, as I have seen both the pgp and the evidence. Thank you.

I hereby confirm the same.

Thanks
Even if this kind of extortion was done and sanctioned by law enforcement the evidence of payment would mean nothing and those doing the extortion would be guilty of extortion. Also any other evidence collected by these agents would probably be inadmissible.

Just because you are doing an investigation does not allow you to extort a suspected criminal. Telling others about an extortion attempt in advance doesn't remove criminal liability, it only potentially adds a potential conspiracy charge.

Only if they gained the evidence through the extortion attempt (if it's not sanctioned). Evidence gained through 'regular' investigation wouldn't be voided. In the case of Zeroxal it's safe to say that there is plenty of evidence......

Doesn't change the fact that there are people on here with positive trust doing worse than "renting a botnet".

As for Lauda, if she had no problem taking 1 btc from a well known scammer then why does she have a problem with getting funds from Zeroxal that aren't "clean"? Pretty retarded opinion if you ask me.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
January 21, 2017, 02:36:14 AM
I can confirm that Lauda and other trusted members did an investigation regarding Zeroxal.
Zeroxal was not able or willing to explain double evasion of forum ban, advertising of counterfeit goods, selling botnet/cloud mining packages.
I can also confirm, that Lauda told me about the extortion and that it was only in purpose of gaining furthor evidence.

I hereby state as well, the above is all true, as I have seen both the pgp and the evidence. Thank you.

Thanks
Even if this kind of extortion was done and sanctioned by law enforcement the evidence of payment would mean nothing and those doing the extortion would be guilty of extortion. Also any other evidence collected by these agents would probably be inadmissible.

Just because you are doing an investigation does not allow you to extort a suspected criminal. Telling others about an extortion attempt in advance doesn't remove criminal liability, it only potentially adds a potential conspiracy charge.

Only if they gained the evidence through the extortion attempt (if it's not sanctioned). Evidence gained through 'regular' investigation wouldn't be voided. In the case of Zeroxal it's safe to say that there is plenty of evidence......
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
January 21, 2017, 02:34:36 AM
From what I recall, wasn't Lauda paid 1 BTC from the bitfinex hacker dude?
They were donated 1BTC by someone who claimed to be the bitfinex hacker, the same person who then did the huge giveaway on the forum. What does this have to do with anything?
They were given 1 btc by tradefortress, a very well known scammer. There was no publicity stated reason for the payment and it was claimed to be a gift.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
January 21, 2017, 02:31:17 AM

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
January 21, 2017, 02:10:29 AM
Bait failed, victim card has been played by the scammer:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17570759

Damn.

Lauda / LaudaM

At no point did your messages indicate that you were going to "create a sting" and demand funds from Zeroxal - had you done so I would not have participated in providing information which you then used in this endevour.

joseph2000 / joseph.2000 is banned and zeroxal is an alt - how you *should* have proceeded is crystal clear to me.

I do not approve of your methods and want no further part in your investigations if they are going to be used like this.

I do not want anything from you.

Any other staff / moderators / FBI etc reading this, check back on my messages received over the last twelve hours to verify what I have written is correct.  (I receive an external email also of all incoming messages via my password recovery email at the time they are received which can be used for cross verification purposes)

Good-day to you for now.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 603
Electricity is really just organized lightning
January 21, 2017, 12:53:53 AM

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
January 20, 2017, 10:25:29 PM

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
January 20, 2017, 10:17:06 PM
female ;)
January 20, 2017, 10:04:39 PM
He refuses to give ma a valid explanation and claims me being a criminal without any proof.

Who gives a shit what other people do? The fact that you're blackmailing makes you criminally involved as well. No one cares what the funds are used for later. If you kill someone not for personal gain but because he's a serial killer, you still killed someone. No offence but mind your own business
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
January 20, 2017, 10:01:38 PM
He refuses to give ma a valid explanation and claims me being a criminal without any proof.
Activity: 896
Merit: 508
January 20, 2017, 10:00:27 PM
" involvement in the following actions:
1) Purchasing DDoS services.
2) Selling Botnet services.
3) Selling counterfeit goods.
--------------------------------------------------------"

He was paid for staying quiet from the bitfinex hacker? Any links to that?
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
January 20, 2017, 09:59:47 PM
They were donated 1BTC by someone who claimed to be the bitfinex hacker, the same person who then did the huge giveaway on the forum. What does this have to do with anything?
female ;)
January 20, 2017, 09:58:18 PM
" involvement in the following actions:
1) Purchasing DDoS services.
2) Selling Botnet services.
3) Selling counterfeit goods.
--------------------------------------------------------"

Activity: 896
Merit: 508
January 20, 2017, 09:55:15 PM
TBC
Pages:
Jump to: