Pages:
Author

Topic: tdxminer lyra2z/XZC Miner for AMD GPUs on Linux - page 19. (Read 44556 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Has anyone gotten vega frontier editions to work?

I got my rx580 to work under hiveos but getting an error with the vegas plugged in

thanks
Activity: 382
Merit: 251
good work, thank you

470-570 4gb 2.6-3 mh/s

580 4gb ~3.2 mh/s

What are your settings for these hash rates? I appreciate if you can share.

As fa ras I know Lyra2z is gpu intensive so GPU Oc is required but mem makes no difference so it can be downclocked. At least this is how it works for GTX cards.

Dont know about RX cards.
Activity: 9
Guys how i can now install ROCm 1.7.1?
Here - https://rocm.github.io/ROCmInstall.html is only guide to install last ROCm.

I already find and download ROCm 1.7.1  - apt_1.7.1.tar.bz2
I unpack this, and...how to install?
Activity: 2
https://uppic.cc/v/NYk
https://uppic.cc/v/NYm

I Mod RX580 4GB&8GB tdxminer + SimpleMiningOS = VeryGood
Set Fan speed Easy
Set OverClock Easy
Activity: 12
Any update on RX560/550 cards ?   thanks
Activity: 121
What about Fury X (Fiji) ?
I have 6 cards, they are showing in rocm-smi, fan setup is working.
But in tdxminer mines only 1 card (main pci slot) Asus z270-p. I tried all (pci gen's) in BIOS motherboard but nothing.
alredy i have modified grub file on size 9

how about speed for Fury?

Thanks

As far as I know the miner only works for the RX series (Polaris) cards. Probably because of the assembler I guess.

Thanks, i see. but  he said "tdxminer mines only 1 card" (he have Fiji)
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
But in tdxminer mines only 1 card (main pci slot) Asus z270-p. I tried all (pci gen's) in BIOS motherboard but nothing.

Thanks

As far as I know the miner only works for the RX series (Polaris) cards. Probably because of the assembler I guess.
Activity: 121

Thanks
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
Getting "Failed to initialize device number *gpunumber*" error
Using RX 550 and RX 560. Everything detected by clinfo and also able to mine with other miners.
Why not allow RX 550/560. Should be rather trivial no?
Thanks for you answer, i did it with last ROCm, maybe i should do it with 1.7.1
Activity: 8

Run this command before starting miner export HSA_ENABLE_SDMA=0. I have PCI gen 2 in bios. works fine. I am absolutely not linux expert, not in the position to give advise

Oh man how you did it?
Which one ROCm you installed? 1.7.1 or last one?

I just follow instructions in this thread + ROCm  Ubuntu 16.04 LTS amd64, ROCm 1.7.1.

Just realized electricity cost at my place (after VAT deduction) is 0.065 USD, will run Vegas at full power 1900W 56Mh/s
Same like me on ASUS Prime Z270-A
Did you tried to turn on IGFX?
Activity: 3
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
So many "cgminer/4.9.0" with very high avg hashrate approaching on this algo. What's this? FPGAs are using this miner? Smiley
Nicehash.
Oh man how you did it?
Which one ROCm you installed? 1.7.1 or last one?
Activity: 8
Thank you for miner, great job.

Managed to install everything runs perfect with ROCm 8x Vega 64 Asrock BTC 110 , celeron g3900, 8GB RAM. 7Mh/s per card on standard settings but power consumption is too high around 1800W (PSU switch off can run for very short when cold)

/usr/sbin/rocm-smi --setsclk 0 1 2 3 4 --setfan 255   6.1Mh/s per card  - 1700W whole rig
/usr/sbin/rocm-smi --setsclk 0 1 2 3  --setfan 255   5.7Mh/s per card  - 1600W whole rig

How to under volt Vegas ? I read about kernel patch to load custom pp tables. I am not experience linux user, cant find solution

Activity: 21
On Ubuntu running TDX I have a mistake - Failed to initialize device number

Can anybody help to solve?
Activity: 251
Merit: 4
Hi. Where can I find TDXminer source code? I want to try to compile it. In source link on Github is only reedme file((
nice joke )))
it's not open-source miner with devfree
Activity: 21
Hi. Where can I find TDXminer source code? I want to try to compile it. In source link on Github is only reedme file((
Activity: 98
trying to get rx580 and a vega working in the same machine.  With the amd pro diver I can get all 5 rx5x cards to work but the vega is not reconized.  If I install rocm all cards are reconized and I can set fan on all 6 cards.  TDX miner will only use 1 rx5x and the 1 vega.  I have put the
export HSA_ENABLE_SDMA=0 in the script and still no dice.  I also tried setting -d 1,2,3,4,5,6 and -d 0,1,2,3,4,5 and it just tells me everything after the second gpu is out of range.  Any thoughts on what to try to get all 6 cards mining?

PCI-gen 2 in mobo bios.
Pages:
Jump to: