Pages:
Author

Topic: tdxminer lyra2z/XZC Miner for AMD GPUs on Linux - page 22. (Read 44556 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi guys! Does anyone have a Radeon Vega Frontier Edition 16 GB and what kind of a hashrate can i get on a tdxmminer?
Activity: 11
Add this on terminal and should be fine : export HSA_ENABLE_SDMA=0

Tried it. It didn't work. From what I have seen, this helps to initialize more than 4 gpus.

Can you use it like this? HSA_ENABLE_SDMA=0 ./tdxminer -a lyra2z -0 bla bla bla.... You get it, before the script to run the miner.

Woohoo! It works!

sudo HSA_ENABLE_SDMA=0 ~/Downloads/tdxminer-v0.2.2.2/tdxminer  -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://eu.bsod.pw:2159 -u xxx -p x

All 4 are running fine. Thank you very much sayyiditow.

Are all 4 gpus mines?

Yes, all 4 are mining now.

Still looking for a way to decrease power without losing hashrate, though

What is hashrate of the rig?

Total: 24 Mh/s @ ~1050 w (socket)
6Mh/s per card.

https://i.imgur.com/Tw0Llye.jpg

Cool! What is motherboard and CPU you used?

where do you see tdp?
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Гдe Bиндoвc вepcияHuhHuhHuhHuh??

нe в дaнный мoмeнт Wink
Activity: 14
Гдe Bиндoвc вepcияHuhHuhHuhHuh??
Activity: 39
Gigabyte h110 d3a & Intel celeron g3930
Activity: 12

Tried it. It didn't work. From what I have seen, this helps to initialize more than 4 gpus.

Can you use it like this? HSA_ENABLE_SDMA=0 ./tdxminer -a lyra2z -0 bla bla bla.... You get it, before the script to run the miner.

Woohoo! It works!

sudo HSA_ENABLE_SDMA=0 ~/Downloads/tdxminer-v0.2.2.2/tdxminer  -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://eu.bsod.pw:2159 -u xxx -p x

Are all 4 gpus mines?

6Mh/s per card.

Cool! What is motherboard and CPU you used?

Woohoo! It works!

Are all 4 gpus mines?

6Mh/s per card.

Woohoo! It works!

sudo HSA_ENABLE_SDMA=0 ~/Downloads/tdxminer-v0.2.2.2/tdxminer  -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://eu.bsod.pw:2159 -u xxx -p x

Are all 4 gpus mines?

Activity: 252
Merit: 8
guys, I added tdxminer to smos. It's running rock solid for two months now.
I can write you step how to achieve that for 0.1 ETH. You can send me PM or DM on discord : @skrgahr
proof : https://imgur.com/a/ebcE1o1

For 0.1 ETH? I don't know for SMOS but on hive you simply download the miner, extract it and run. Rocket science. I am sure its worh 0.1 ETH per person  Roll Eyes
I tried but it doesn't work ? It says something like :

No algorithm specified.             --help
Press any key....

Woohoo! It works!

sudo HSA_ENABLE_SDMA=0 ~/Downloads/tdxminer-v0.2.2.2/tdxminer  -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://eu.bsod.pw:2159 -u xxx -p x

Are all 4 gpus mines?

Woohoo! It works!

Are all 4 gpus mines?

Woohoo! It works!

Same issue here. Looks like this has affected many today. All 6 cards showing, only one mines.
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
well according to github

https://github.com/RadeonOpenCompute/ROCm/issues/430

this seems close to a know issue, since the poster is mining on Ubuntu and Lyra2z it has to be with tdxminer, one of the most logical chooses its a great miner
can dev maybe enlight us why the miner has issues with more then 1 Vegas, out of the box i am mining at 6.2Mh/s Vega 56 very good speeds want i want this to all the VGA
so is this a Drivers/Ubuntu or Miner issue?
Still have not found a solution.

What I think is that it might have to do either with the CPU (intel Celeron Hashwell) or some Bios config for the PCIe .

I have Gigabyte H110 D3A motherboard and have set the PCIe to gen 3 in BIOS but no change.
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Hi all,

I managed to set up tdxminer on Ubuntu using ROCm 1.7.1 and the miner starts successfully.

The problem is that while it recognizes all 4 Vegas and it says that they are initialized, only one gpu really mine.
The others are just showing there, with no hashrate, no matter how long I leave it mining.

I have tried using the -d option to start only one of the gpus with no success.

Any ideas?

i have exactly the same issue, with 1 card i mines like a champ, really good miner (kudos to todxx)..

i am a windows guy but this went smoother then i taught, i am on Rocm 1.8.1
Hi all,

I managed to set up tdxminer on Ubuntu using ROCm 1.7.1 and the miner starts successfully.

The problem is that while it recognizes all 4 Vegas and it says that they are initialized, only one gpu really mine.
The others are just showing there, with no hashrate, no matter how long I leave it mining.

I have tried using the -d option to start only one of the gpus with no success.

Any ideas?
Pages:
Jump to: