Author

Topic: Team Black Miner (ETHW ETC Vertcoin Ravencoin Zilliqa +dual +tripple mining ) - page 113. (Read 34242 times)

sp_
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
what card is a 1066 micron ? did you meen gtx 1060?
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
I tested your miner on 1066 micron very low hash rate 22.8 vs Trex 24.1 Gminer 24.4
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
What about remote-api is built in? If not please add in, and make simple one, i hope many user, especially veteran know what you're doing, and considering using your miner, and add more algo

Yes, we plan to add a simple read only api with hashrate, card statuses and information for now. First we need to support AMD stats.
This miner is written from scratch, so it lacks the basic features. Focus on hashrate, stability and compability is first priority right now.
legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
What about remote-api is built in? If not please add in, and make simple one, i hope many user, especially veteran know what you're doing, and considering using your miner, and add more algo
Activity: 95
Merit: 2

Good work! Your miner runs pretty fast on my rigs. Thank you!

I have already added it to RainbowMiner v4.7.4.1
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
Next release will include a Linux 11.4 build. Issues fixed, more hash, fewer stale shares, more compatible. Will take a few days. Hiveos wants to be the faster os for ethereum mining and the Team Black miner is the fastest miner on some cards. Don't worry, it will be added by the hiveos devs.
If not you can switch to ubuntu or windows for more profit.

This is what you can earn more with the team black miner on windows or linux (ubuntu or similar)

Rtx 3090 hashrate +10%
Cheapest fee +0.5% (half the price of the t-rex miner)
no hiveos fee +$3/month per rig

So by switching os and miner you can get around +10.5% +$3/month per rig
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
can you release hiveos version for this? im having hard time running it on flightsheet. thanks
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
hey nice job ! =) not so bad for a new miner Cheesy ! hope you can inegrate the -mt (or any memory tweak  for  old pascal cards)

On 1080, 1080ti and titanx. You can use "the pill".  The pill is similar to

-mt 2 which is the fastest for these cards

But as the dag size grows, the advantage of the -mt decreases.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
hey nice job ! =) not so bad for a new miner Cheesy ! hope you can inegrate the -mt (or any memory tweak  for  old pascal cards)

https://i.imgur.com/CfpEZHg.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
Was today the fourth of july if not, is empire Striking back or what
Did you compete with team red miner,  Grin, but we all know you 're here from long time ago for free miner, to bitcointalk community, congratulations for black edition then Grin
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
Awesome looking forward to trying it out on the next update. Does the batch file look correct? Just wanted to make sure on my end it was written correctly since there was no example to go off of on shardpools website.

You have to look in the example bat files in the .7z .
tbminer_shardpool_eth+zil.bat
For ETH+ZIL on shardpool the correct  commandline will be something like:

TBMiner --algo ethash --hostname eu1-zil.shardpool.io --port 3333 --wallet %ETH_WALLET% --server_passwd %ZIL_WALLET%@eth.2miners.com:2020 --worker_name %computername%
Activity: 378
Merit: 135
Awesome looking forward to trying it out on the next update. Does the batch file look correct? Just wanted to make sure on my end it was written correctly since there was no example to go off of on shardpools website.

Thanks!
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
:loop
   D:\Miners\TeamBlackMiner_1_0\TBminer.exe --algo ethash --hostname us-eth.2miners.com --port 2020 --wallet %ETH_WALLET% --server_passwd %ZIL_WALLET%@us1-zil.shardpool.io --port 3333 --worker_name %computername%
   timeout 10 --pl 60 --fan t:61 --mclock 1100 --cclock -200
goto :loop

Look at the script in the archive.
You have swapped zil pool and eth pool. Host must be shardpool, 2miners is set in the password. Port is set twice

TBMiner --algo ethash --hostname eu1-zil.shardpool.io --port 3333 --wallet %ETH_WALLET% --server_passwd %ZIL_WALLET%@eth.2miners.com:2020 --worker_name %computername%

I have been getting a string of these (about 3 or 4 in a row every once in a while). Anything I need to correct?
Another problem is when mining Zil switch back to ETH, I got a lot of error reply from ezil.

This is a small bug that will be fixed in the next release. The cpu verification working on the wrong job. Next release will have less stale shares as well.

Also, I try latest driver and 11.4 version still can't show the stats. (I use "-Z" to disable integrated VGA)

ok. The bug is reproduced and will be fixed in the next release.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 378
Merit: 135
Testing it out on my desktop with a non LHR 3060ti. Running pretty stable so far and getting some good results about 60 MH with 65 power limit -200 core and +1200 on windows. https://ibb.co/H4RngNv

I have been getting a string of these (about 3 or 4 in a row every once in a while). Anything I need to correct?

77m [2021-09-06 17:19:39.713] Cpu verification failed

After running for a few hours. It was showing workers on shardpool but stopped showing any at 2miners. Shares were coming through but no information on any pools were updating with anything.

My string is below. Not sure what is wrong...wallets ID changed but cant seem to get this working again

Set ETH_WALLET=0xddddddddd
Set ZIL_WALLET=zilffffffff

:loop
   D:\Miners\TeamBlackMiner_1_0\TBminer.exe --algo ethash --hostname us-eth.2miners.com --port 2020 --wallet %ETH_WALLET% --server_passwd %ZIL_WALLET%@us1-zil.shardpool.io --port 3333 --worker_name %computername%
   timeout 10 --pl 60 --fan t:61 --mclock 1100 --cclock -200
goto :loop

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Nice work!

122MHASH on the RTX 3090 is fast. What's the clocks and settings? Did you try the cuda 11.4 build?

Core fixed at 1110 and memory 10550. Also, I try latest driver and 11.4 version still can't show the stats. (I use "-Z" to disable integrated VGA)
Another problem is when mining Zil switch back to ETH, I got a lot of error reply from ezil.
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
They can hit 130MH/s.

!!

What about AMD cards anyone. I have tested on 570 and 580 cards, and reach around 28-29mhash but need abit more power to get the best rates.
The hashrate is dropping when the coreclock drops under 1100mhz. AMD will have more focus in the next release. Stats with Temp limits gpu control. And a faster kernel.
Basic api support is planned as well.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Not to be a one upper...  Grin

1145/11051

They can hit 130MH/s.
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
You do realize that on Ubuntu 20.04.2 the files to install are libcurl-openssl-dev, libboost-all-dev, libnvidia-ml-dev which are all development files.
Is to neccessary to install libboost-all-dev as it installs a lot files or can it be a bit more specific.

Ubuntu 21.04:

$ sudo apt install libcurl4-openssl libboost-all libapr1 libnvidia-ml nvidia-cuda-toolkit

Perhaps there is a better way than installing the whole cuda 11.2 toolkit. 460 driver or newer should be enough.

Nice work!

122MHASH on the RTX 3090 is fast. What's the clocks and settings? Did you try the cuda 11.4 build?

Jump to: