Author

Topic: Team Black Miner (ETHW ETC Vertcoin Ravencoin Zilliqa +dual +tripple mining ) - page 107. (Read 34465 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

ok, if i find i will do a tutorial with screenshots so everyone can enjoy it

sp_
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
yes, but not everyone knows the commands under linux

But the biggest miners in the world do. Invest some time to learn linux, or switch to windows. This is how you survive in the mining game long term. You need to squeeze out the last and most profitable percent.
yes, but not everyone knows the commands under linux.
an automatic version or a tutorial with all the explanations would be good for many people
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
for the integration of tbm in hiveos, i received an official response from the hiveos team.

This miner was released 2 weeks ago and already mining on every major miningpool in the world. It has some issues, and the performance some cards and models are not optimal. We have added parameters that can boost performance, but a wrong configuration and pool can also reduce it. The miner is already mining on hiveos, but you need a little bit of linux knowledge to install it. With the right cards, config and pool, this miner can easily boost your profit +5%. Some of you have already switched, some of you might switch later. The most profitable miner will always win in the end...
for the integration of tbm in hiveos, i received an official response from the hiveos team.

Hello!

Maybe one day it will be added.  No ETA.
 Undecided

sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
Vega 64 wants to draw lots of power to remain above 40mH/s... 220watts... Any lower Board limit you loose hashrate quickly. Not efficient at all for VEGA 64.

For the Vega you need to use the amdmemorytweak tool

Core:   1062
Memory Mhz:   1080
Core undervolt:   850

amdmemorytweak --RAS 28 --RCDRD 12 --RCDWR 5 --RC 44 --RP 12 --RRDS 3 --RRDL 3 --FAW 12 --CWL 8 --WR 12 --REF 9750 --RFC 248

Should give around 48 MHASH-.

could we have a tutorial to run tbm on hiveos while waiting for its official integration
Thank you

There are some posts from users who run it on hiveos.

1. Ssh in, doesn't work from the flightsheet
2. Upgrade the driver to a cuda 11.4 compatible driver. You can check the driver with $Nvidia-driver-update --list
3. Download and unzip the TeamBlackMiner_1_06_Ubuntu_18_04_Cuda_11_4.zip
4. $ sudo apt install libcurl4-openssl-dev libapr1

little feedback, I don't know how you manage to get my rtx3070 to 63Mh? while gminer I have 61.40Mh with this same settings, after fault of pool "crazypool" not compatible I can not see if the shares are there

So I'm on hiveOs, not easy the instllation, even with the links in the read-me, I think if you had an automation screen while waiting that could help a lot of people.

I also had to put a dependency in addition I put you here

Code:
sudo apt update
sudo apt install libapr1 libapr1-dev -y

and for cuda 11.04:
https://medium.com/@anarmammadli/how-to-install-cuda-11-4-on-ubuntu-18-04-or-20-04-63f3dee2099

I did not succeed in integret in hiveos via flight-sheets

I used nvidia-smi for my OCs because in the minor one cannot put the core and memory on nvidia

on the page https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner

it would be nice to put more details on the command line example:
-p or --port
=> mining pool port (for example: '8888', '3333')

A function is missing to generate the dag clean and then check it if there is no error. like at gminer, phoenixminer or trex which generates in slow mode and then checks no error

now we have to fix the crash errors, so more stability and diff on pool is 8.590G

Let's see more ... when it will be more stable and easier to deploy it, I will do a test on one of my farms + 2Ghs to see the sharing rate / hour

Good continuations, with each update I will test and you will return

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
could we have a tutorial to run tbm on hiveos while waiting for its official integration
Thank you
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
Sadly the stats aren't working and this site doesn't support uploading images directly.

Upload the image to https://imgbb.com/ and copy the bbcode link into your post.

You need recent adrenaline drivers to get stats. I testet on my rigs with a driver from 2021-4 and it works
Activity: 133
Merit: 5
Can you take a screenshot please? Is the stats for mem, core, temp and watt working? What's the speed with --xintensity 64

Add 32gb virtual memory if your rig is crashing at ethash but not on etchash

Sadly the stats aren't working and this site doesn't support uploading images directly.

BOARD, TEMP, FAN, CORE, MEM, WATT, kW/h, COST/h are empty or 0 valued.

--list-devices doesn't find anything for cl-devices. Empty lists. Doesn't error now though.

xintensity -1 works, though causes little lag for the desktop. 32 also caused lag, Values in the 24 range doesn't cause lag but gives just as good performance.
xintensity 64 doesn't really add any performance but a negligible amount. A slight adjustment to clock/memory produces a larger effect.

Vega 64 wants to draw lots of power to remain above 40mH/s... 220watts... Any lower Board limit you loose hashrate quickly. Not efficient at all for VEGA 64.
Best on 6900XT though but wants a little extra Mhz core & power to remain in the 68-70mH/s rate.

sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
Can you take a screenshot please? Is the stats for mem, core, temp and watt working? What's the speed with ------xintensity 64

Add 32gb virtual memory if your rig is crashing at ethash but not on etchash
6900XT hashrate is good at 67-70mH/s
Vega 64 is bad, only ~37-39mH/s
5700G ~2.3mH/s

TBMiner v1.06, Win10, etchash
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
Is Ethermine.org supported and does that pool support stale shares?

Yes it is supported. An example .bat file is included . Not sure about the payout for stale shares. Cannot find anything in the faq. miningpoolhub.com pay 100% for stales, ezil.me pay 70%. Nanopool.org doesn't have any stale share statistics so I guess they pay 100% as well..
Activity: 558
Merit: 194
v1.6

3. Added support for more pools

Is Ethermine.org supported and does that pool support stale shares?
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
eth_submitHashrate: Pool responded with error
Error: method not found.

Some pools doesn't support submit hashrate.

Might be the following causing issues added for v1.05?
6. Stats for AMD including temp control

AMD stats are broken in v1.05. We will release v1.06 with fixes and linux build.

v1.6
1. Fixed amd stats
2. Fixed bug in --list-devices on rigs without cuda
4. Removed nvidia_smi error message on rigs without cuda
3. Added support for more pools

https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner/releases/

TeamBlackMiner_1_06_cuda_11_2.7z
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/d8189a932b366641c337012d4e3fb20cb9c0acc44ee7401261f20c1129065243

TeamBlackMiner_1_06_cuda_11_4.7z
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/d9e4c9a2c5a615fa103a22a5dfc623d893097edcd785321a3921518b01092df3

TeamBlackMiner_1_06_Ubuntu_18_04_Cuda_11_4.zip (hiveos)
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/ee10cbf227f738bcff05d1b13b9c709193f825d333fefdb6dc401189893be63c

Can TBM also do ERGO + Zilliqa?
I would love to see TBM do that, and see TBM in HiveOS, RaveOS, and MinerStat as well.

No plans for ERGO support right now. The v1.06 ubuntu build can be run on hivos as a custom miner, but you need some linux knowlegde

--cl-devices [1,2]

Doesn't work.

EDIT:
V1.04 doesn't crash when "miner stats" are loaded with the gfx90c and keeps running.

Though:
eth_submitHashrate: Pool responded with error
Error: method not found.

Keeps being told quite often.

The important part is it doesn't crash with v1.04 as it does with v1.05.

Might be the following causing issues added for v1.05?
6. Stats for AMD including temp control
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
No other miner support the 5700G iGPU yet successfully.

you can try --xintensity 1

Didn't help.

I tried lower clocks, lower memory & different voltage etc.
Keeps crashing with the same error as I posted earlier.

It's the gfx90c, you see the wattage & frequency drop just a moment before the error comes in the Miner while the other discrete GPU's keep chugging a moment longer before the exit.

Is there a option to specify which devices to use?
I tried [cl-devices 1,2] as an option but it kept using all gpu's anyway. (trying to exclude the gfx90c)
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
Activity: 204
looks like readme.txt is not up to date: -E --xintensity (default=32, -1=calculate dynamic. Valid values 1-xxxxx)
is it 64 now?
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
No other miner support the 5700G iGPU yet successfully.

you can try --xintensity 1

EDIT: Another error:

Thanks. fixed in v1.06

Thanks for upcommong huobipool support.I triied your miner on mph. gtx 1070 gminer 25.9mh,tbm 27.22 mh with same oc.gtx 1070ti gminer 31.8mh,tbm 33.2 mh agai with same oc.Great job.Can You find any solution for tlb problems for gtx series?There are so many that cards.

Thanks.

I believe the tlb cache is a hardware limit.
Increase coreclock and power is the only "fix" for now.

The Team black miner likes more power. Retune your rigs to find the optimal settings. Optimal clocks on the other miners, might not be the optimal for this miner. Perhaps you can gain a few profitable MHASH'es.

Jump to: