Pages:
Author

Topic: TECHNOBIT fucked us - page 2. (Read 6868 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 250
March 26, 2015, 03:05:50 PM
I am not sure what miners you are talking about, but as far as i know they are just a shop which orders from other companies who make a deal with them to sell miners.
Never seen them have own brand miners in shop.
I think you ordered one miner which probably was from a company which disappeared.
Their are plenty which was going to deliver in feb. but went offline or never answer if you mail them

Worth mentioning that Technobit had a deal where you could trade them Black Arrow chips and get an assembled Black Arrow board with a couple fewer chips.  This was back in July and they claimed they'd be shipping in a couple weeks.  Minersource did a deal where they traded a lot of the Black Arrow orders they owed but couldn't get because Black Arrow couldn't seem to ship anything not crappy and/or explosive.  As far as I know, though, Minersource never had money from that, they simply traded chips from Black Arrow to Technobit.  As far as I know no one on that deal got any hardware ever.  Supposedly there were some bad parts put on the boards, which caused the initial delay.  Our hosting center should have had quite a few of the Technobit boards, and we even offered Technobit to do the repair for free on the boards that should have come here.  They talked with us a bit then never said anything to us after.  They had plenty of stock and have shipped the same boards to other people, but for some reason I haven't heard of one of the orders through that big Minersource trade going through.  I wouldn't deal with them after seeing this.

Everything above is as far as I know- and I didn't order anything from them so that might not be too far, but we were discussing helping them fill that minersource order, possibly doing more than just the assembly on boards to be hosted here- and they suddenly went dark on us, all while their website claimed they had the exact same boards in stock and shipping.

--
novak

Never had a problem with Technobit. I converted my Black Arrow chips to 2Hex4M miners thru the Minersource deal. Happy with them.

I for example, Im waiting fron Xmas to get my money.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
March 26, 2015, 03:01:00 PM
Tell that to Qeu who has been waiting for 14 weeks.

You do know that a large number of people are complaining and some have filed complaints in Bulgaria right?

Guess dogjunior forgot he already posted he received his units. I wonder why you post that twice? Shilling for Martin?

ECC commission: "According Technomachinex, the faulty parts were received before Christmas 2014. Next they were sent to the manufacturer for repair. You should receive the repaired parts around 6th of April."

So not only are you giving wrong data to the ECC, you constantly lied about shipping data and sent items. I am over 14 weeks without that hardware now.
Activity: 407
Merit: 255
March 26, 2015, 02:59:34 PM
I am not sure what miners you are talking about, but as far as i know they are just a shop which orders from other companies who make a deal with them to sell miners.
Never seen them have own brand miners in shop.
I think you ordered one miner which probably was from a company which disappeared.
Their are plenty which was going to deliver in feb. but went offline or never answer if you mail them

Worth mentioning that Technobit had a deal where you could trade them Black Arrow chips and get an assembled Black Arrow board with a couple fewer chips.  This was back in July and they claimed they'd be shipping in a couple weeks.  Minersource did a deal where they traded a lot of the Black Arrow orders they owed but couldn't get because Black Arrow couldn't seem to ship anything not crappy and/or explosive.  As far as I know, though, Minersource never had money from that, they simply traded chips from Black Arrow to Technobit.  As far as I know no one on that deal got any hardware ever.  Supposedly there were some bad parts put on the boards, which caused the initial delay.  Our hosting center should have had quite a few of the Technobit boards, and we even offered Technobit to do the repair for free on the boards that should have come here.  They talked with us a bit then never said anything to us after.  They had plenty of stock and have shipped the same boards to other people, but for some reason I haven't heard of one of the orders through that big Minersource trade going through.  I wouldn't deal with them after seeing this.

Everything above is as far as I know- and I didn't order anything from them so that might not be too far, but we were discussing helping them fill that minersource order, possibly doing more than just the assembly on boards to be hosted here- and they suddenly went dark on us, all while their website claimed they had the exact same boards in stock and shipping.

--
novak

Never had a problem with Technobit. I converted my Black Arrow chips to 2Hex4M miners thru the Minersource deal. Happy with them.
March 26, 2015, 02:56:25 PM
Guy at the start of the sentence Guy is not they guy you are think there Guy.

I should pronounce your name Ghee to avoid confusion right?

hello marto from technobit i have a question, i orderd a vew dice miners on your website 4 in total but in 3 different orders. the first was on time but the second and third are still not sended?!? on my account it say "preperation in progress" can please explain what is happening en send my miners to me. thanks in advance greets kiroy.

I'm pretty sure Martin has more or less ignored this post. You might want to do that in the Technobit thread where is trying to steer his way around Bulgarian authorities and keep his dissatisfied customers to use PM and Email so as he doesn't have to have more dirt aired in public. Guy is never going to learn until authorities put his ass in jail.
Will appreciate "The guy" instead of "Guy"

Grin
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051
Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs
March 26, 2015, 02:54:52 PM
hello marto from technobit i have a question, i orderd a vew dice miners on your website 4 in total but in 3 different orders. the first was on time but the second and third are still not sended?!? on my account it say "preperation in progress" can please explain what is happening en send my miners to me. thanks in advance greets kiroy.

I'm pretty sure Martin has more or less ignored this post. You might want to do that in the Technobit thread where is trying to steer his way around Bulgarian authorities and keep his dissatisfied customers to use PM and Email so as he doesn't have to have more dirt aired in public. Guy is never going to learn until authorities put his ass in jail.
Will appreciate "The guy" instead of "Guy"

Grin
March 26, 2015, 12:29:18 PM

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
March 26, 2015, 09:04:21 AM

He is mining Bitcoins with them.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 25, 2015, 07:20:29 PM
March 06, 2015, 06:36:10 AM
Some people never learn it seems
March 01, 2015, 11:04:31 PM
Nice shell game... don't ship miners and mine with them then sell them used to others. Why are people waiting months for miners? What pos company. Pretty obvious at this point they are pulling a BFL.

He went to the BFL school of marketing

He taught Josh Zipkin that is for sure. He had Marto's crib sheets on how to delay shipment down, as well as screwing the most vocal hard and first with broken / faulty units.
March 01, 2015, 06:31:07 PM
Nice shell game... don't ship miners and mine with them then sell them used to others. Why are people waiting months for miners? What pos company. Pretty obvious at this point they are pulling a BFL.

He went to the BFL school of marketing

February 27, 2015, 08:06:57 PM
Activity: 728
February 27, 2015, 06:43:08 PM
Actually it is written Smiley
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
February 27, 2015, 05:45:54 PM
So today I got a replacement for my defective miner.
And I can confirm that I have received operational.

But one big minus. Write to websites that sell used stuff !!!
This mineral should have been driven for at least 1/2 of the year. So it is not a new device ....

But the conclusions for the money I got what I asked for
February 27, 2015, 06:55:19 AM
I have to check this

Translation: You are screwed.

P.S. Welcome to the club
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
February 26, 2015, 09:00:34 PM
Wow,sidehack might get some answers for folks missing orders!!!

Good job & good luck!!!  Wink
February 26, 2015, 05:17:40 PM
I have to check this
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1858
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
February 26, 2015, 04:16:09 PM
So not this guy?

Yeah, I am owed 19 boards.  I received 6 so if anyone wants some just let me know.

February 26, 2015, 04:04:23 PM
A chap from Hawai
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1858
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
February 26, 2015, 03:41:17 PM
Whose was the second order that disappeared?
Pages:
Jump to: