Pages:
Author

Topic: TECHNOBIT fucked us - page 3. (Read 6868 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
February 26, 2015, 03:33:16 PM
Does that mean that I have insurance money coming my way once everything gets sorted out?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
February 26, 2015, 03:18:24 PM
I am one of sidehacks customers and I am still waiting for a delivery of 24 boards.

You did tell me that these boards did ship to sidehack around december of last year,  which I assume you were mistaken about?  Order ref: WYFJYVINI
Yours is second lost
February 26, 2015, 02:57:32 PM
I am one of sidehacks customers and I am still waiting for a delivery of 24 boards.

You did tell me that these boards did ship to sidehack around december of last year,  which I assume you were mistaken about?  Order ref: WYFJYVINI
February 26, 2015, 02:55:31 PM
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1858
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
February 26, 2015, 02:47:32 PM
So when I talk to minersource and my hosting customers and they all claim to not have received any boards from you, they're actually mistaken and they did get their orders but somehow all misplaced them and/or forgot and/or decided not to mine with them even though they were already paid up on hosting and PSUs and outfitting hardware?
February 26, 2015, 02:41:48 PM
So minion Saga.
We got chips and only a few customers paid with cash/bitcoin for service. One got refund rest got boards.
2 bigger orders get partial delivery and the remaining boards are lost and we are waiting for insurance claim to be paid.
all other orders chip to boards service paid with chips were deliverd.
Minersource shiped extra chips part of them used to cover 20 % failed minions and other part is still here as far there is no point to assemble them for loss.
End of story.
The boards we are seling our chip payment for procesed orders.
End of story
legendary
February 26, 2015, 02:31:39 PM
I'm not waiting directly on any hardware I purchased from you. I did a deal with minersource for a couple boards which have yet to appear, but that's a different matter.

I do have some hosting customers, one of whom paid in advance to reserve 8KW of space, that are collectively expecting about a hundred of your Hex4M boards. I don't know how many of them were purchased through the Minersource-facilitated group buy and how many were direct orders. We've had cases full of TPLinks and air coolers waiting in the shop since August with zero boards to put them on.

You might also remember that we talked to you around October/November about doing the refit work on the boards which y'all claimed had been mis-manufactured or some such. We were willing to do the work for free at least for our hosting customers, and possibly for all the MSGB boards bound for US customers, just to get them out the door quicker. You sent us some basic information, a few pictures of the required fixes, and then stopped responding entirely.

Have any of the Minersource-GB boards been shipped yet? The ones that have't are only a little over six months past due.
February 26, 2015, 01:39:26 PM
Just throwing this out there but, the ignore button will prevent you from reading his opinion in each and every thread here. Is it possible you actually do want to read what he's saying, every single time, so you can complain and refute?

In any case, I find the rivalry between marto and Bick quite hilarious. I wouldn't buy from either of them but it's fun to watch them beat each other up. Marto's been taking the (relatively silent) higher ground lately though I think, which doesn't really say much for his confidence in defense.

And we're still six months waiting on those Hex4M boards, which were paid for up-front and somehow evaporated while Technobit redirected their resources toward developing three or four new products instead.
Just a side note
I do not have a memory for your order
Order ref please?
And how exactly did you paid us and how much ??

P.s. For a long time I do not dare to comment on Bick's comments
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
February 26, 2015, 01:34:40 PM
Sidehack,
It is not about marto and I am not his advocate. I just can't stand hypocrites and "good cause" fighters.
He is just an ex nobody scammer that is all. If he is a man and fighter as he claims it is a piece of cake just to tell us how much money WASP collected and how they were spent. What did their ex paying members get in return.....
So simple
And he is continuously tolerated here
And most of the manufactures are doing their best to keep good relations with bickLEDsky....
Why Huh
Are all of us so dum not to see such obvious things?
Probably the answer is yes we are
Sad
legendary
February 26, 2015, 01:30:22 PM
Just throwing this out there but, the ignore button will prevent you from reading his opinion in each and every thread here. Is it possible you actually do want to read what he's saying, every single time, so you can complain and refute?

In any case, I find the rivalry between marto and Bick quite hilarious. I wouldn't buy from either of them but it's fun to watch them beat each other up. Marto's been taking the (relatively silent) higher ground lately though I think, which doesn't really say much for his confidence in defense.

And we're still six months waiting on those Hex4M boards, which were paid for up-front and somehow evaporated while Technobit redirected their resources toward developing three or four new products instead.
legendary
February 26, 2015, 01:01:33 PM
Bicknelsky,
Why you forget who you are  Roll Eyes
You have a lot of friends here for sure but this is not changing the fact that you was actively participating in silently forgotten scams. Which unfortunately are left behind. the community memory is too short. Besides some of top scammers here were your partnes.
I am sick and tired to read your opinion in each and every thread here. So go back too school please
Now on topic
I do not have anything against unhappy customers to express their opinion in all threads including Technobit.
I have many things against listening to you all the times in each and every thread. You do not know how to power a miner for Christ sake. What I know is that you bought a single Spondo miner in your famous minig career and sold it almost instantly because you pants were full of s....t not to lose money. Did you powered it at all?  Grin that is something completely diferent comparing to your famous and unforgettable blinking LEDs  Grin So please shut up. Or spent some money somwhere, get scammed, then complain and comment who is scammer and who is not
Ps say helo  and send some duc tape to your beloved friend and partner Josh from me and send some coins to Chris as promised
Activity: 924
February 25, 2015, 07:57:43 PM
Why are customers waiting for products again? Things Loshia won't admit Technobit is a fraud because he is paid to promote them.

"Our hosting center should have had quite a few of the Technobit boards, and we even offered Technobit to do the repair for free on the boards that should have come here.  They talked with us a bit then never said anything to us after.  They had plenty of stock and have shipped the same boards to other people, but for some reason I haven't heard of one of the orders through that big Minersource trade going through.  I wouldn't deal with them after seeing this."
legendary
February 25, 2015, 02:40:52 PM
Makes me wander when people will start listening to you and stop mining and start investing in btc Grin
You are pathetic professor .  Grin
That is all minig section is about to listen to you and NOT MINE....
Go back to school teacher and teach young BOYS and girls what is right and what is wrong please Wink
That is your specalty right Grin
And please send some coins to Chris as promised. Be a man Grin Grin
In worst case you can send a fancy blinking LEDs video to Chris like you did to people who were paing you so called member ship fee Cheesy
By the way did your ex paying members have a clue where their many have gone Grin
Please save your efferots we know the answer and the answer is........
All scammers have two things in common
1 all of them showed fancy videos and pics
2. When real action time comes, it turns out that money were gone only LEDs , pics and videos were left

But only clever ones are fighting for the "good cause" which will safe the world some day for sure Grin

Ps all of the above are facts for the readers but LEDboy is actively refusing to comment them for years...
but remember he is from the "good fellows" the light in the end of the tunnel  Grin
February 25, 2015, 02:33:05 PM
I am not sure what miners you are talking about, but as far as i know they are just a shop which orders from other companies who make a deal with them to sell miners.
Never seen them have own brand miners in shop.
I think you ordered one miner which probably was from a company which disappeared.
Their are plenty which was going to deliver in feb. but went offline or never answer if you mail them

Worth mentioning that Technobit had a deal where you could trade them Black Arrow chips and get an assembled Black Arrow board with a couple fewer chips.  This was back in July and they claimed they'd be shipping in a couple weeks.  Minersource did a deal where they traded a lot of the Black Arrow orders they owed but couldn't get because Black Arrow couldn't seem to ship anything not crappy and/or explosive.  As far as I know, though, Minersource never had money from that, they simply traded chips from Black Arrow to Technobit.  As far as I know no one on that deal got any hardware ever.  Supposedly there were some bad parts put on the boards, which caused the initial delay.  Our hosting center should have had quite a few of the Technobit boards, and we even offered Technobit to do the repair for free on the boards that should have come here.  They talked with us a bit then never said anything to us after.  They had plenty of stock and have shipped the same boards to other people, but for some reason I haven't heard of one of the orders through that big Minersource trade going through.  I wouldn't deal with them after seeing this.

Everything above is as far as I know- and I didn't order anything from them so that might not be too far, but we were discussing helping them fill that minersource order, possibly doing more than just the assembly on boards to be hosted here- and they suddenly went dark on us, all while their website claimed they had the exact same boards in stock and shipping.

--
novak

Makes you wonder who would want to order from Technobit... sad to say but people need to heed the warnings and avoid Technobit at all costs.
February 25, 2015, 01:38:00 PM
Again We are sorry for the mistake.
Replacement have been shipped.

And, Bick......
greetings

February 25, 2015, 01:18:06 PM
I am pretty sure you got a burnt unit because you posted this thread.

Marto doesn't play nice with customers that demand product or services publically. This isn't the first time he has pulled this shit on people. I wouldn't be surprised if you get nothing back for a while or you get another faulty unit.
Marto send a unit today, I'm waiting

There is a pattern.

It will continue as long as people keep buying from this company. 3 years of the same sort of bullshit. I hope people learn from your troubles and avoid this company in future.

Activity: 427
Merit: 250
February 25, 2015, 01:16:24 PM

Marto doesn't play nice with customers that demand product or services publically. This isn't the first time he has pulled this shit on people. I wouldn't be surprised if you get nothing back for a while or you get another faulty unit.
Marto send a unit today, I'm waiting
Activity: 128
February 25, 2015, 01:16:08 PM
I have received a tracking number from Martha. I was very surprised how quickly it responds. I hope that compensation will come right.
After you delete a wrong rating ...
February 25, 2015, 12:37:58 PM

Activity: 128
February 25, 2015, 07:12:33 AM
Today it's a nice surprise that I ordered arrived miner HEX4M from TECHNOBIT.
But my joy vanished when I opened the box. I smelled the smell of burning hardware.
The device was stained with greasy dust ...

A few pictures ...

Pages:
Jump to: