Pages:
Author

Topic: Technobit Fucks Us Over Again - page 3. (Read 6657 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
June 11, 2014, 06:09:48 AM
Let us start where most of this all began the Group Buy Thread. To set the tone for the selfish behavior that then led to him still owing people from that group buy. We will do this a day at a time so that we have some good insight into how Marto74 operates with others money and fails to listen to reason. This ultimately ends with a fair number of people still expecting payment from this group buy based his Marto74's promise to do so.

Other groups start process for full refund. There are groups with more then 60 days delay. With current difficulty trend any delay just killing the ROI. My suggestion is to go for refund after 2 weeks of delay there is no reason to wait more!
If on 16-th of September 06:00 EET (GMT+2) there is not @ least shipping info I'll ask everybody in the group to vote with signed message to go for refund or not. But @the present state about 6500 chip orders , become miner boards orders so for  now most of the group voted with their wallets to go for the chips.
I think that most probably the refund if any will be done with the second batch and 1-st batch will be delivered, combining users with different wishes between both batches .
But It is 2 weeks early for that

I for my 32 chips i ordred ... vote for refund ... as soon as possible ...

I don't understand anyone who still want to have chips which will do no ROI ... at all ... but it's not my thing to understand everybody ...
Miner builders have a different point of view, as they probably have bought some material for the assembly ... but at this point we
only ordred chips so far ... and better then getting them at the end of the year ... is a refund now as long Yifu is doing it

marto74 I hope you are in contact with zefir and sebastianJu and all the other GB organizers ... to evaluate best solutions ...

... if some one wanna buy my chips ....

order#32 chips 32 for 2.72 BTC !

Fun note: I held 782.1 BTC for our group buy and everyone got refunded immediately same chips later buy date. So I know the score very well on these chips. Great day indeed to get the refund and then distribute that coin as fast as possible back to everyone WITHOUT delay just like Zefir and other group buy leaders did no bs.

Code:
Date: 06/09/2013 01:17
Credit: 782.10 BTC
Net amount: +782.10 BTC
Transaction ID: 93d1ee65b2d9454c2c948d3fb4516a1a7bf59cc6f576a6e151d21c29a74be77d-000

Sebastian received refund from Avalon and already sent it to customers, fast and clean! Lets think again is the waiting is right strategy at moment...

That is the problem. He thinks about what is best for himself not his customers.
June 11, 2014, 05:58:01 AM
You should rise above all this Bick, really, it doesn't do you or your project credit.

Not anymore getting spammed in PM's and in posts ended that. Pretty much done with the keep it civil and rise above it. Let us see how Marto74 enjoys a good PR campaign.

It is time for people who have been pushed around by Marto74 and Loshia to stand up be counted. There are enough complaints here to make this thread viable.

We'll stand up against Loshia, any day. One day we're going to just eat him. MMmm... Cook him up right next to the beach at St. Vlas. A nice plate of Loshia with some shopska salad and a bit of rakia, with just one icecube.. can't wait.

But we'll have to side with Marto. Bick, i don't know how far you're going to get with this one.

There are plenty of people that were burned. Evidence strewn all over the place. Be $1 be it $10,000. Doesn't matter much to me they want to keep PM'ing me and poking at the WPC and not accepting an invite to come explain their problem with us. Fine we can settle it here. I got no problem moderating threads and finding enough information to keep posting for months here. Got a long summer holiday all the time in the world for this hobby. Again they can try all the like to dig up dirt on me I wish them well. They kept pushing this is what you get.

Also this way I don't have to keep PMing the mods and reporting the spam from Loshia... this way I can just keep things on track here. 1 thread to bind them all.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 11, 2014, 05:00:27 AM
You should rise above all this Bick, really, it doesn't do you or your project credit.

Not anymore getting spammed in PM's and in posts ended that. Pretty much done with the keep it civil and rise above it. Let us see how Marto74 enjoys a good PR campaign.

It is time for people who have been pushed around by Marto74 and Loshia to stand up be counted. There are enough complaints here to make this thread viable.

We'll stand up against Loshia, any day. One day we're going to just eat him. MMmm... Cook him up right next to the beach at St. Vlas. A nice plate of Loshia with some shopska salad and a bit of rakia, with just one icecube.. can't wait.

But we'll have to side with Marto. Bick, i don't know how far you're going to get with this one.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 11, 2014, 04:54:40 AM
No seeing this was kind of funny though, honestly.

It's complete crap, but it was funny.
June 11, 2014, 04:42:44 AM

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
June 11, 2014, 04:41:34 AM
June 11, 2014, 04:36:19 AM
Clearly there are a lot of people who have had issues with Technobit and Marto74.

This thread is for those who would like to post their complaints so that everyone in the community can see what has transpired without the needless trash and troll or deletion of other threads. This is a safe place to post your complaints and concerns.

---------

Note we will be removing troll posts of Marto74 and others and they seem to want to spam post for no other reason than wasting their own time. So no need to react anyone their posts get removed. Let them waste their effort. He has his threads let him play there. If you have a complaint or want to add to the reasons you were screwed over by Technobit feel free to post. We want to make sure we keep the dog and pony show of Marto74 spread out over all his 7 to 10 threads he has, don't worry he will make more. When he reimburses everyone and stops cheating people then he is welcome to make the last post here and then we will lock the thread. Now that Marto74 has wasted better than half a day waiting for the next post... how about we just push the post until tomorrow. The games he is playing add up to lost time for him there are many ways to exact justice. Wasting his time is justice served given how many hours he has taken from his customers. Keep watching and waiting Marto74. We know you can't look away. Keep posting and wasting your minutes, hours, days, weeks and then months on this please, it is well worth it knowing you can't get this time back.

---------

Updated List of Injured Parties

[Group Buy] Avalon chips Escrow John K  May 27, 2013, 18:09:59

darkfriend77: Requested 7% fees to be returned. Refuses to pay anything of what he promised out of spite.
souspeed: Unkown.  
Min€r: Unkown.  
patica: Unkown.
hacko.bg: Unkown.  
mbd4: Unkown.  
fex: Unkown.  
joeventura: Requested 7% fees to be returned as well as refund for chips. Refuses to pay anything of what he promised out of spite.
souspeed: Unkown.  
varunsin: Unkown.  
pajak666:  Requested 7% fees to be returned.  Still no resolution.
Betatester: Unkown.  
LainZ: Unkown.  
hookthem: Unkown.  
jkminkov: Unkown.  

TECHNOBIT S-HASH minig board and Bitfury October delivery chip distribution

adami: Unkown.  
gcube1305: I have wait 3 month for a board that never came, but i've been refunded.  
oscurito23: Unkown.
wallydz: Unkown.
warhawk187: Unkown.
vulgartrendkill: Unkown.
easynote: Late delivery after many complaints.
jammertr: Unkown.
basd82: Unkown.
whiteEAGLE: Unkown.
ccfly: Unkown.
streetuff: Unkown.
seaandy: Refunded only after repeated hounding and posting in threads. Waited inordinately long for the refund.
falinka: Unkown.
wuzamarine: Poorly Hashing Unit. Unkown.
lancelot6: Failed Unit. Replacement requested. Unkown.
Moikka2: Unkown.
dplusf: Unkown.
cannachris: Unkown.
hennessy10009: No refund even though it was requested. Sent completed board with others chips. Had to pester them daily on there forum.
btcminer84: Asked for refund. Refund promised. Refund not sent. Miner to be shipped against wishes. No refund or miners sent. Still unresolved.
Paratech: Still nothing delivered. No information and just empty promises.

[ANN] Technobit HEX8A1 -240 GHs Coincraft A1 board-289

braindead:

Where is my November order?

sacskate:

Just trying to give you guys a heads up, he still has lots of refunds and late orders to take care of, with no sense of urgency on his end to do so.

Destiffmast:

Why should I not be entitled for compensation same way as "older" customers and get a board from first batch?

whiteEAGLE:

I hope lot of people order this new miner, so Martin can send refund for older undelivered miners.

After a long wait and many compliant letters to Marto he was refund through paypal.
"I´m done with him, no more orders." - whiteEAGLE

southerngentuk:

You told that guy you would refund him. For your own respect just do it. Where all tired of his posts, damn, even he is tired of his posts. But I quite see where he is coming from..

Wotan777:

Refund and why don't you answer messages?

Marto, please answer.Order ref is UICAWGFJD

roy7:  

In the mean time, ignoring the user prevents it from ever being noticed again.

dspbuy:

Please do not send me the miner now. It is too late. I have made the order more than 4 months ago, so the miner is now completely worthless (due to drop in BTC value and increase of mining difficulty). I would like to have my money back please (you may send me in BTC).

Do you realize that this is theft? Do we really need to escalate this? What do I need to do to get my money back? Go to the police?

Pug:

No delivery yet / order status "Preparation in progress"

wunch:

I asked a question similar to this question on my order page but have not seen any response for 6 days.

grana:

I understand everything, but I paid 3 months ago, I no longer have patience!

Here now everyone can see who they are Tehnobit and Martin Sirakov ...
I want my money back!
TEHNOBIT IS A SCAM

TylerRice:

Are you going to be getting units out on time. You was only 1 month late with my Hex16 board so not too bad, But yeah jsut wanted to see if we had a target time for my order (Ref: HTHYKSJQD)

opodark:

I never received answer for my order  23-11-2013 SZYESJVZP (1/2 week of december) , paid for express delivery and received in 07-01-2014 with standard courier.

btcminer84:

You told me, the refund need 10 days since 12 of December 2013. So, WHERE is my refund? I never got it.
Order: FESYNGABJ placed on 2013-12-07 13:24:27
Payment: Bank Wire

glen123:

Hi Marto :

what about my RMA ?
Order Reference IXRPCAXWX -- placed on 2014-04-25

About 20 Days

Send 2 Emails to Office and on this Thread.

Glen

Pages:
Jump to: