Pages:
Author

Topic: Technology - page 4. (Read 2031 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 11:31:31 PM
Technology is one of the best things ever developed on our lives. It helped a lot of us, basic to more complex needs. I've been searching the internet for the concepts of technology and I've found this

Technology as a Knowledge

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Can anyone explain these 4 concepts to me as simple as you can. Thank you.
Technology is the first strategy toward proper re-conceptualizing  in the learner's mind. Technology is often perceived as something outside of society, as a sort of self-controlling, self-determining, self-generating, self-propelling, and self-perpetuating and self-expanding force.
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
December 26, 2017, 10:14:32 AM
Technology is progressing day by day.We aren't even aware of how we came up with technology.This makes life much easier for us.Just imagined, talking to a person who is at the other end of the planet, great...
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 23, 2017, 09:53:38 AM
technology is the development of material nature that allows people to enjoy more on the planet...I think that if we didn't use technology to the detriment, it would be all wonderful
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
December 23, 2017, 08:12:50 AM
Technology is a tool to make tasks and life easier, quicker, and better. Technology and discoverys are what have propelled us from being in a cave to walking on the moon.
Activity: 92
December 20, 2017, 03:24:06 AM
Technology is supposed to make our lives easier, but it also takes so much of our time, despite the fact it makes it easier, absurd as it is
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 08:00:33 AM
Technology is one of the best things ever developed on our lives. It helped a lot of us, basic to more complex needs. I've been searching the internet for the concepts of technology and I've found this

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Technology helps us in many ways people nowadays are using technology because it helping in our daily lives because technology is everysmwhere, it makes our life more easier.
Activity: 42
December 20, 2017, 05:25:33 AM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Technology helps we in many ways. In this generation people are using tecnology in their daily lives because its helps communicate in long distance, technology is to make our life easier.
Activity: 1
December 20, 2017, 05:01:07 AM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Technology can be most broadly defined as the entities, both material and immaterial, created by the application of mental and physical effort in order to achieve some value. In this usage, technology refers to tools and machines that may be used to solve real-world problems. It is a far-reaching term that may include simple tools, such as a crowbar or wooden spoon, or more complex machines, such as a space station or particle accelerator.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
December 20, 2017, 03:15:06 AM
Technology one of the greatest invention because technology make life easy and better
Activity: 336
December 18, 2017, 04:49:08 PM
Technology is one of the best creative think of knowledge.technology is part of parcel of knowledge. At the present time we can't think anything without technology. Technology makes our life is more enjoyable and more comfortable. Now we can do everything easily because of technology.So if we are success of life we should proper use of technology.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
December 18, 2017, 04:05:49 AM
Technology can be a boon or bane depending on how we use it . technology considered as a boon especially with those work that makes it easier and comfortable.  it is very useful nowadays considering that we are now in the 21st century that technolgy is involved. Just like this, posting on social media , business using internet and posting important information . it is very beneficial when we are using it in a good way. However, technology can also be a bane wherein some bad people use technology in an illegal way like scamming, cybercrime and others .
Activity: 167
December 18, 2017, 03:33:30 AM
Keseluruhan sarana untuk menyediakan barang barang yang di perlukan bagi kelangsungan dan kenyamanan hidup manusia
Activity: 68
December 14, 2017, 07:25:57 AM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Technology is the branch of knowledge, dealing with the development and use of technical means and their influence in life and the environment.
Activity: 24
December 14, 2017, 07:12:22 AM
Technology is an our future! We use it everyday and everywhere. Nowadays we can get information easier. Thank you people who invited the Internet!
Activity: 38
December 13, 2017, 10:18:56 AM
Im an engineer. I like Technology as a Process. I remember with worm fills my university, where we did a lot of lab.
Activity: 140
December 12, 2017, 10:12:03 PM
Technology makes our lives easy. It's the best invention they made. We can finish our work in an instant with the help of technology. It's disadvantage is it makes the people lazy. Too much use of technology can damage humanity.
Activity: 116
December 12, 2017, 12:47:05 AM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Youths kids are already knowledgeable about technology and it is very useful now a days there is a lot of advantages of technology like in work you can finish you paper work in the help of technologies, in school you can finish your assignment and research paper through technology and you can also communicate with your relatives, friends and family members of yours who are in abroad. But too much of using technology or being addected in video games etc. it can cause badly in our health.
Activity: 112
December 11, 2017, 05:18:37 AM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Technology in its simplest terms that I can explain it is anything that is applied by science and technology is something that is very helpful to people and making their lives more easier and more improved.
Activity: 238
December 10, 2017, 10:33:02 PM
Technology is the most important things for live. We couldn't reach the goal of success without technology.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
December 08, 2017, 08:49:14 AM
Hello guys, i just want to know your opinion in the eternal debate between Android Fans et IOS fans, about me, i'm pro Android   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: