Pages:
Author

Topic: Technology - page 5. (Read 2031 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 11:27:03 AM
Technology has been a great help in all aspects of our life specially nowadays because almost all the things that we have today is made by the help of te hnology.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 07, 2017, 10:15:22 AM
the development of technology is very good...we have many new possibilities for a beautiful and interesting life.. the main thing is that we don't forget about the inner world, qualities and conscience...it is necessary to develop not only the external but also the internal
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
December 07, 2017, 09:55:06 AM
the longer the technology will progress and grow. like for example with robotic technology, in the future robaot will be able to assist human activities
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 04:37:33 AM
I agree that Technology Has Taken Us to Mars .I think ,Tachnology affects People all Over The World ,Both Positively and Negatively.While  I do agree that advance s in Tachnology have made our countries safer and Our lives easier They have also Negatively affectedour Lives.Advances in technology have brought us online banking, smart cars, smart TVs, lightning fast computers, and the latest buzz: virtual reality. Thousands of lives are saved each year by the latest medical technologies,There is no question about it: technology is an integral part of our daily lives.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 11:52:34 PM
Keseluruhan sarana untuk menyediakan barang barang yang di perlukan bagi kelangsungan dan kenyamanan hidup manusia
Activity: 187
December 04, 2017, 10:34:33 PM
technology is a knowledge to create the tools used to solve various problems.
or it can be said that technology is a human knowledge involving tools, materials, and systems.
its application also produces tools or products. if applied properly can be beneficial to human, however
if incorrectly applied, may cause damage to humans.
Activity: 142
December 03, 2017, 12:38:56 AM
Now , technology is important to every country . To evaluate a slow or fast growing country , primarily on technology.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 02, 2017, 11:24:03 PM
Technology is also an application of science to solve a problem. But what you have to know is that technology and science are different subjects which work hand-in-hand to accomplish a specific task or solve a particular problem.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
December 02, 2017, 03:55:41 AM
Technology is one of the best things ever developed on our lives. It helped a lot of us, basic to more complex needs. I've been searching the internet for the concepts of technology and I've found this

Technology as a Knowledge

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Can anyone explain these 4 concepts to me as simple as you can. Thank you.
technology is very important to economy so that we should also know or updated in new technology in our world because this technology is a big help in our world.
Activity: 176
December 02, 2017, 06:57:42 AM
Technology makes our works simple but be sure that the technology we use will not harm our environment.
Activity: 42
December 02, 2017, 06:13:10 AM
I don't think this definition is right, if it was right then we could have used technology as the common name for table, chair...
we can define technology as the "application of Sciences to the useful art or application of knowledge for practical purposes"  Smiley
Activity: 30
December 02, 2017, 12:57:10 AM
Technology the most helping invention in our days task may accomplish in a short time and can solve many things in just one click.It gives easy ways in our living the things we are manually doing before we doing it automatic today.

Activity: 333
Merit: 15
December 02, 2017, 12:06:06 AM
What is Technology?
Technology is a term that refers to a body of knowledge and Technology includes the use of materials, tools, techniques, and sources of power to make life easier or more pleasant and work more productive.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 01, 2017, 11:00:42 PM
Technology is one of the best things ever developed on our lives. It helped a lot of us, basic to more complex needs. I've been searching the internet for the concepts of technology and I've found this

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Texhnology as a knowledge, because everyday we learn more about it it continually expands and grows. For artifacts because we leave machines, outputs that the future can use for reconstructruting. As a process because it is made scientifically it undegoes research.
Activity: 42
December 01, 2017, 10:59:58 PM
What Is Technology? Technology is a body of knowledge devoted to creating tools, processing actions and extracting of  materials. The term ‘Technology” is wide and everyone has their own way of understanding the meaning of technology. We use technology to accomplish various tasks in our daily lives, in brief; we can describe technology as products, processes or organizations. We use technology to extend our abilities, and that makes people as the most important part of any technological system.

Technology is also an application of science to solve a problem. But what you have to know is that technology and science are different subjects which work hand-in-hand to accomplish a specific task or solve a particular problem.

Technology as volitions.
Activity: 21
December 01, 2017, 10:31:54 PM
Keseluruhan sarana untuk menyediakan barang barang yang di perlukan bagi kalangsungan dan kenyamanan hidup manusia
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 01:41:06 PM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Correction tho, technology is not something we have developed, technology itself is the advancement of Humanity, technology is perhaps what we are all trying to accomplish consciously or subconsciously. Anything Human beings come up with for the better of humanity is technology. It is our means of survival.
Activity: 210
November 23, 2017, 01:29:19 PM
I can say that technology nowadays is very useful to every people in this world we can easily communicate each other using it . technology is one of the best invention of people and I hope in the future it will be use so easily by people
Activity: 64
November 23, 2017, 10:06:45 AM
Technology is the thing that we were using now
Technology can be call a new era for us
Technology make our works easier than before
Technology help us everyday as we live in this world
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 23, 2017, 10:04:47 AM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Technology as a Knowledge. Technology as a basic tool or aid in delivering concepts in teaching. Itnwill further elaborate difficult concepts into simple and more meaningful with the use of technology.

Technology as artifacts. Technology is created to make human works easier and practical to use. It makes daily life easier, communication easier and industries produce more goods.

Technology as a Process. Technology is continous process.mit evolves from time to time. There are new inventions that are products of long term process.

Technology as volitions. Technology gives us freedom to choose on what can make our life comfortable and easier. It gives us the decision to ride with the new trends or stay with what we are practicing

Technology has a big impact to humans especially to the different branch of science. Technology help us to finish our work and task easier and faster. It makes our life comfortable and nothing can worry us. I think technologies nowadays will evolve in the near future wherein it will become very useful.
Pages:
Jump to: