Pages:
Author

Topic: Technology - page 7. (Read 2031 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 13, 2017, 09:10:15 AM
Technology is one of the best things ever developed on our lives. It helped a lot of us, basic to more complex needs. I've been searching the internet for the concepts of technology and I've found this

Technology as a Knowledge

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Can anyone explain these 4 concepts to me as simple as you can. Thank you.

It's very simple technology is life. I think the main purpose of technology is to simplify life. It makes life simple and convenient. Technology requires knowledge too. But, technology can either create innovation or destroy life. Nowadays, technology is growing fast, but observe how it affected human behavior and social skills.

Technology helps us in our daily life. It makes our life easier, convenient and happier. It is invented to help people in their daily life. But, many negative factors occurs because of technology. Children are disobeying their parents, children are open to some prohibited sites in internet and cyber bullying occurs. We should limit the use of technology to avoid some diseases in our body and to avoid hatred towards each other.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 07, 2017, 03:07:17 PM
Technology is one of the best things ever developed on our lives. It helped a lot of us, basic to more complex needs. I've been searching the internet for the concepts of technology and I've found this

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

It's very simple technology is life. I think the main purpose of technology is to simplify life. It makes life simple and convenient. Technology requires knowledge too. But, technology can either create innovation or destroy life. Nowadays, technology is growing fast, but observe how it affected human behavior and social skills.
Activity: 154
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
August 07, 2017, 08:52:23 AM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

All these four concepts, for years lined up humanity. And then, that now technological processes went out on a new level, in a great deal merits of all humanity. How to explain them? It is difficult probably.
Activity: 573
Futurov
August 07, 2017, 07:39:03 AM
Well we can't have the government subsidising technology for the country. If the free-market decides that technology should improve then business will make it happen. Asking the government to progress us as a society is just plain wrong and unconstitutional! At no point should we pool together to make a better life for we the people. Want the next great technological advancement? Make it yourself.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
August 07, 2017, 05:17:07 AM
You need knowledge and artifacts to create new thing on your volition through a proper process.  I think this explains all the 4 concepts you have searched about technology.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 06, 2017, 09:58:08 PM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

I agree technology is the best innovation so far it really change the history.

1. Knowledge basically not all of us knows how to use it so you should learn to use it.
2. artifacts  because technology was made by humans and can be a good source for historical interest.
3. Process because technology never stop its process it keeps on evolving day by day.
4. Volition  because your power now is being measured on how advance the technology that you are using.
Activity: 145
August 06, 2017, 09:43:11 PM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Technology as a process: Technology can only be good for a society if and only if the society is ready to receive that technology.

Can you imagine going back in time to the dark ages, and giving cities phones, networks, and communication systems? If there is one smart person in that city, they are immediately going to use that technology to conquer the neighboring cities.
Activity: 244
August 06, 2017, 08:57:36 PM
Its difficult to explain in 4 short concepts.. but i defined the technology as a tool to the daily basics of our lifes.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
August 06, 2017, 07:49:14 PM
Technology as knowledge, think on how fast technology/internet gives us knowledge.

Technology as artifacts

Artifacts on technology? you might need to use google for this.

Technology as a Process

This makes our lives easier.

I think you are misunderstanding when the OP said Technology as Artifact, he said it the way it is and not Artifacts on technology, you change the question. I think Technology as Artifact is because technology is been used even in the Ancient times and still used until now the reason it is calle Artifact.

Oh yes thanks for correcting I understand about technology on this generation.
I understand that even before technology exists.
Activity: 588
Merit: 351
August 04, 2017, 11:15:21 AM
     Technology - in simpler manners, its a product or the outcome of researches throughout the smallest possibility applying knowledge that are mentally or physically processed in order to obtain such wonderful and useful results, that can make life easier or make our daily lives more comfortable.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
August 04, 2017, 05:31:53 AM
Technology as knowledge, think on how fast technology/internet gives us knowledge.

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

I think you are misunderstanding when the OP said Technology as Artifact, he said it the way it is and not Artifacts on technology, you change the question. I think Technology as Artifact is because technology is been used even in the Ancient times and still used until now the reason it is calle Artifact.
Activity: 244
August 03, 2017, 08:00:23 PM
It´s advance and a way to improved the life of everyone and make it easier.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
August 03, 2017, 07:45:14 PM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
August 02, 2017, 05:46:18 AM
The simplest form of technology is the development and use of basic tools. The prehistoric discovery of how to control fire and the later Neolithic Revolution increased the available sources of food and the invention of the wheel helped humans to travel in and control their environment. Developments in historic times, including the printing press, the telephone, and the Internet, have lessened physical barriers to communication and allowed humans to interact freely on a global scale. The steady progress of military technology has brought weapons of ever-increasing destructive power, from clubs to nuclear weapons.

Technology has many effects. It has helped develop more advanced economies (including today's global economy) and has allowed the rise of a leisure class. Many technological processes produce unwanted by-products known as pollution and deplete natural resources to the detriment of Earth's environment.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
August 03, 2017, 12:02:31 PM

Please don't ask for someone on a random internet forum to explain this to you

ASK GOOGLE!!!

People here are idiots who can't even spell properly... you will not get good answers here... GOOGLE FTW!

Some people here don't post some queries about something without a reason, for example this post. Try to search these on google and then let me know if you find something. I tried googling this topic but it is explained really cloudy by some articles and this was only seen in one article in PDF.

If you find something about this please send a link so we will know, this question if you ask me is like your view point about the topic.

Technology as a Knowledge, maybe because it is the compiled knowledge of many people in the past.

Technology as artifact because it used by our ancestors and we just develop it.

As a process because technology is used in many ways in process.

The fourth one I can't explain, hope it helps.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 01, 2017, 11:53:29 PM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Yes, technology helps us a lot in this life. Modern living brings together all the information quickly. We can sit on the spot with your smartphone you know a lot of useful things.
Activity: 364
August 01, 2017, 10:38:39 PM
Technology has been part in our daily living. In today's generation, technologies has been necessities for many factories and different companies able for them to perform certain task to supply the needs and wants of every individual. Technology has its bad effect to human being but it's up to them on how are they going to utilize those technologies.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
August 01, 2017, 12:33:06 PM
Technology is life. Technology is need. Moreover, Any sufficiently advanced technology is equivalent to magic.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 01, 2017, 12:18:02 PM
technology is the future
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
August 01, 2017, 12:04:24 PM
Simply, Technology is LIFE!

Thanks to Science for the enhancement of Technology  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: