Pages:
Author

Topic: Teens in the crypto world - page 2. (Read 4706 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 10, 2018, 07:36:33 AM
Education is an ongoing goal in terms of educating young people. Education in the field of cryptocurrency will help them to be leaders among peers.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 07:33:32 AM
The young are very smart people, and we must help them in education.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 05:53:59 AM
Yeah, they can. But I think we have to help them)
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 04:32:13 AM
There are always will be such brilliant prills in youth, maybe he is new Vitalik  Buterin
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
November 10, 2018, 04:28:30 AM
Yes, they sure can get educated, but feel lazy about it. When they hear about how people make income from cryptocurrenicies, they want to dive in thinking it is all rossy and easy . I wish everyone good but I believe people should be willing to  go the extra mile
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
November 10, 2018, 04:20:46 AM
We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?
I agree. We must need to explain to them because at least they never forget the moment that we explained to them about crypto and they will use the knowledge from veterans in the future.
Activity: 182
November 10, 2018, 04:15:40 AM
We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

Teenagers are our future and they often understand even more than we do. So I am very glad that they are interested in cryptocurrency and try to make money on it. We bring up a great generation
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 04:08:11 AM
young people are now actively showing interest in the cryptocurrency market and taking part in many campaigns. I think this is not bad, because it creates a healthy competition.
Activity: 280
November 10, 2018, 04:06:26 AM

What do you think?

To all those who knows and believe in crypto can be able to educate in the future. But many individuals think that crypto is a kind of online scam thats why mostly they avoid getting to know what is crypto. We cant blame them because that what they believe and for us who knows already let just continue spread how crypto will change our lives in future.
Activity: 210
November 10, 2018, 04:02:28 AM

What do you think?

I do not understand how teenagers cope with this now and can combine school with such serious things. I am very glad that they start doing it from such an early age, it's very cool
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
November 06, 2018, 04:48:38 PM
of course, there should generally be more training in various areas of economics and finance. even at the school or household level, that is, at home
at least the outlook will be wider
Activity: 252
November 06, 2018, 04:40:23 PM
Cryptocurrency is an innovation that will attract young people. I think that most Teens go to cryptocurrency in order to learn how to earn.
I think that cryptocurrency will take an important place in the future world. Teenagers should be very interested to know about cryptography not only for earnings.

tens can be really smart nd you need to aquantance them with the cryptocurrency world and new tendencies in business
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 04:39:35 PM
It is great that teens are taking interest in cryptography and cryptotrading and investing,I am happy when I see young faces in telegram cryptogroups and in facebook promoting different projects,I always recommend my grandchild's friends to buy some bitcoin and hold it for 10-20 years,then they will become very rich.
Activity: 252
November 06, 2018, 04:39:15 PM

What do you think?
i think tahg there is nothing bad in the cryptocurrency wolrd and teens can meet it and learn z lityle bit about it
Activity: 200
November 06, 2018, 04:36:18 PM
Cryptocurrency is an innovation that will attract young people. I think that most Teens go to cryptocurrency in order to learn how to earn.
I think that cryptocurrency will take an important place in the future world. Teenagers should be very interested to know about cryptography not only for earnings.
Good Morning
November 06, 2018, 04:31:05 PM
Cryptocurrencies are really attractive to teens because of the possibility to learn a lot of money with a relatively low effort and risk (if playing with small sums of money). The thing is that a lot of teens don't really know how to start the whole buying/selling process with cryptos and you have to be 18 to use most of the exchanges around.
there is nothing wrong in the will to learn so you can do it even if ypunare not 18 years old just be careful with the money mattwrs
teens can be really interested in the new sphere of life so there 9s nothing gad if they will start to learn but learn only not work as it xan be dangerous
teenagers are a good thing for the cryp5ocurrency worls so you may not oanic about that just be careful and be sure that you kids are not gambling
Good Morning
November 06, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

What do you think?
teenagers xzn be really producinve in the cryptocurency wolrd so you can let them in let them learn but not wolrk
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
November 06, 2018, 04:28:51 PM
Cryptocurrencies are really attractive to teens because of the possibility to learn a lot of money with a relatively low effort and risk (if playing with small sums of money). The thing is that a lot of teens don't really know how to start the whole buying/selling process with cryptos and you have to be 18 to use most of the exchanges around.
there is nothing wrong in the will to learn so you can do it even if ypunare not 18 years old just be careful with the money mattwrs
teens can be really interested in the new sphere of life so there 9s nothing gad if they will start to learn but learn only not work as it xan be dangerous
http://www.securix.io/
November 06, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

What do you think?
i think taht education i  the spheres of the pweople s and world s futere can do no harm to anybody and to teens as well
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 06, 2018, 04:26:55 PM
Pages:
Jump to: