Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 166. (Read 446058 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Am I right in saying that POS difficulty has increased in a big way over the last few days?

getdifficulty

22:03:03

{
"proof-of-work" : 133146.33226578,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00478158,
"search-interval" : 0
}

Thanks
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
Select Wallet from the top menu and then encrypt.
Give it a password and its locked.

Select wallet and unlock then enter the password to unlock it for staking
Activity: 45
How do I lock my new wallet?
Activity: 333
Its starting to look like the blockchain is crashing again. The difficulty is dropping, blocks are coming out faster and 4 of the last 5 in the pool im mining are orphaned
Activity: 45
Thanks for all the hardwork guys.  Will donate when I stake in a few days. Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
after talking about it more maybe a full blown gui like that will be problematic in a few ways, but possibly a "widget" as an option with limited functionality would be workable
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Thundertoe and I have come to be friends, and I have to say that he's always looking at ways to do things for TEK. But he's one guy, doing the best he can with what he's got. Let's not throw stones, eh?
legendary
Staking engine will not split blocks with amount smaller than this threshold so there is no need to combine blocks manually with coin control anymore.
Can be set to 1010 max. Will add it to gui soon.

Outstanding.

Any hypothesis as to why the chain broke?
Just a nasty bug that never got fixed.
Reason :TEK did not have a dev to do the job.

not entirely true, the need for a checkpoint was known and installed long ago, we were waiting to turn it on for everyone to be upgraded and during that time communication was lost. I had sent msg to have the last checkpoint server turned on and the orphans coincidentally stopped at that time and never thought about it again or checked to even see if it was on until i started getting msgs about orphans again.

i also find your tone insulting to anyone who has deved for this coin for free in any way, your input is non constructive. thanks have a great day.
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
Staking engine will not split blocks with amount smaller than this threshold so there is no need to combine blocks manually with coin control anymore.

Outstanding.

Just a nasty bug that never got fixed.
Reason :TEK did not have a dev to do the job.
legendary
added https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=1177 to the op they are updating now.

legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

Outstanding.

legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
Noise23, can you explain the purpose of the new SplitThreshold code and how it affects staking, please? I think I understand it after reviewing the code, but I'd rather hear it from you.  Wink
Activity: 26
Noise23, can you explain the purpose of the new SplitThreshold code and how it affects staking, please? I think I understand it after reviewing the code, but I'd rather hear it from you.  Wink
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Thanks noise23 they all finally did come up after about 20 minutes or so. I immediately made new backups. I am using the new tek wallet V2.1.1.0. So I am good to go now. These crypto coins are very difficult to keep going it seems and one must be very diligent about backing up not only the wallet but also the support files.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
Well windows update ran last night and now so far two of the 4 wallets I have are stuck on loading block index. Anybody know the best way to resolve this issue. I do have backups of the wallets and the wallet files.
Maybe your blockchain files get damaged somehow, try to replace them with the files from good loading wallet - blk0001.dat , blkindex.dat  and database dir.
Also pls make sure you are running the latest version 2.1.1 NOT 2.1.0
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Well windows update ran last night and now so far two of the 4 wallets I have are stuck on loading block index. Anybody know the best way to resolve this issue. I do have backups of the wallets and the wallet files.
Activity: 209
Hello Folk's,

so, http://ppl.port-x.de

is now running, stable and clean ... and i'hope nothing happen more with the tekcoind.
We have lost a lot coins with this ...

so, happy mining.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
How about an HTML5 wallet??

I need iOS wallet , please if someone knows
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
How about an HTML5 wallet??
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
Just learned on the TRK thread that noise is taking care of the code.
Great news !
(Downloading and upgrading as we speak...)

Yes huge thanks to Noise, hopefully he will post up and collect some good bounty. Thanks to all the others who pitched in too.

Anyone have good webpage building skill interested in doing a Tekcoin site?

Right now we are locked out of access for an unknown amount of time from the old one.

I'm not very good , but I could try if you like . What did the old website looks like?give address. I'll give it a swing
Jump to: