Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 161. (Read 446058 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Thundertoe. I like the look on your new web site version.
Should probably have a pools section tho.

good idea, also added that pool you posted to op and webpage.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Cool, was just wondering. Why the limit.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
Is the 1010 threshold = to 1010 TEK? Is there some advantage to having it set to 1010?? Is there a reason there is a limit to the block size threshold??
The reason to block size threshold limit is to keep a decent amount of PoS blocks rolling onto network.
If you want bigger blocks, just combine them manually with coin control.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
Thundertoe. I like the look on your new web site version.
Should probably have a pools section tho.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Is the 1010 threshold = to 1010 TEK? Is there some advantage to having it set to 1010?? Is there a reason there is a limit to the block size threshold??
legendary
Ok.  Good to know a reason why.

If anyone's working on the next wallet... a "setstakesplitthreshold" command function like in HYP that auto combines stakes would be outstanding.  And a return of S4C too.

Grin  Just suggestin...
New TEK wallet already has that Smiley
The command called "splitthreshold", can be set up to 1010 (there is a limit to keep blocks reasonable small).

So add "splitthreshold=1010" into TEK.conf?
Yes, add "splitthreshold=1010" to tekcoin.conf

Can it be set to any number "splitthreshold=xxxx"?

It can be also set to any number below 1010, 1010 is a max limit.
If you set it above 1010 actual split threshold will be 1010.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
Things are coming along nicely with Tekcoin and developments, upgrades, repairs, and some new things on the way for Tek. As all the odds and ends are fixed up and improved, promotion should become easier.

Tekcoin will survive long term. A strong foundation will allow Tekcoin the chance to grow, and keep improving. Growth is a key. Growth means spreading the coins around, information, and sharing the excitement with others. Tekcoin can reward a community that takes an active part in its growth, it is up to us. Tekcoin is in its beginning stages right now, as it gathers community and steam, it can exponentially take off in growth faster than the mintage increases. Work for Tek, and Tek will work for you.

Do you still need new web site , does it have to be a copy of tek.org

I was finally able to get access to Tekcoin.org . My skills are not very hot, so i ended up breaking the old page while trying to do some minor changes/updates. Anyways i managed to at least update the links and get the page working. Its def going to need some more work but its up now with the correct links at least.

Ok , I'm not good when it comes to fixing problems which I didn't make, haha. If you need a new site just let me know , if I have all the links n stuff , could be done in a day or so
m33
legendary
Ok.  Good to know a reason why.

If anyone's working on the next wallet... a "setstakesplitthreshold" command function like in HYP that auto combines stakes would be outstanding.  And a return of S4C too.

Grin  Just suggestin...
New TEK wallet already has that Smiley
The command called "splitthreshold", can be set up to 1010 (there is a limit to keep blocks reasonable small).

So add "splitthreshold=1010" into TEK.conf?
Yes, add "splitthreshold=1010" to tekcoin.conf

Can it be set to any number "splitthreshold=xxxx"?
legendary
Things are coming along nicely with Tekcoin and developments, upgrades, repairs, and some new things on the way for Tek. As all the odds and ends are fixed up and improved, promotion should become easier.

Tekcoin will survive long term. A strong foundation will allow Tekcoin the chance to grow, and keep improving. Growth is a key. Growth means spreading the coins around, information, and sharing the excitement with others. Tekcoin can reward a community that takes an active part in its growth, it is up to us. Tekcoin is in its beginning stages right now, as it gathers community and steam, it can exponentially take off in growth faster than the mintage increases. Work for Tek, and Tek will work for you.

I was finally able to get access to Tekcoin.org . My skills are not very hot, so i ended up breaking the old page while trying to do some minor changes/updates. Anyways i managed to at least update the links and get the page working. Its def going to need some more work but its up now with the correct links at least.
m33
legendary

I have used Digital Ocean, been happy with them
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Whats a good VPS hosting company? Trying to pick based on bandwidth as compared to CPU and storage for a block explorer for tekcoin. I'm thinking of linode.com
legendary

http://Http://tekcoin.altcoinpool.us   Last 24 hours, 98 blocks found, only 4 orphans total. Not bad.
Things seem to be smoothing out nicely
Activity: 216
Hi Guys, it seems the TEK block explorer http://tek.blockx.info/ is down for quite some time now.
Probably due to the recent hick-ups I guess. Any idea when it will be available again?
blockx.info owner is not active recently and the server is pretty unstable.
We will setup an official block explorer soon.

Good to hear. I am in no hurry so I'll wait and see. Thanks.
legendary
Last 24 Hours 21 blocks cracked with zero orphans at http://ppl.port-x.de/ looking good.
legendary
Hi Guys, it seems the TEK block explorer http://tek.blockx.info/ is down for quite some time now.
Probably due to the recent hick-ups I guess. Any idea when it will be available again?
blockx.info owner is not active recently and the server is pretty unstable.
We will setup an official block explorer soon.
Activity: 272
Hi guys, Now Cryptsy Added to them voting list.  Thanks to BitJhon - cryptsy Admin Wink
Great news, thank you!

Please vote for TRK at Cryptsy!

voted!

Voted! and  thanks  Noise23 for amazing work

Help out a PoS coin, Support the Noise!

Noise supported.
Activity: 216
Activity: 371
Hi guys, Now Cryptsy Added to them voting list.  Thanks to BitJhon - cryptsy Admin Wink
Great news, thank you!

Please vote for TRK at Cryptsy!

voted!

Voted! and  thanks  Noise23 for amazing work

Help out a PoS coin, Support the Noise!

YEE Another high POS coin is needed badly!! So let's PUMP TRK!!!... And then DUMP Grin
Jump to: