Pages:
Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 18. (Read 446058 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Why can't we just keep the high inflation, add masternodes and give a high split to master nodes.

give the coin more reason to exist except for dumping on cryptopia.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
putt..putt.. sputter.. cough ..cough..ahhhh...................

last one out is a rotten egg!!!

Lol we have to make a last stand.  What you say guys.  Tek has been good to us
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
putt..putt.. sputter.. cough ..cough..ahhhh...................

last one out is a rotten egg!!!
m33
legendary
someone dumped hard  Cool

That happened few days ago
legendary
Activity: 806
someone dumped hard  Cool
m33
legendary
Well, Tek is down as low as 3 satoshi today.  Now we know what the citizens of Pompeii felt like when they saw the pyroclastic flow headed their way.

Arh... The panic selling starts now.  Will be at 1 sats soon.  Rip tekcoin  it was good while it lasted.  Time to say goodbye tekheads or are we gonna fight back?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Well, Tek is down as low as 3 satoshi today.  Now we know what the citizens of Pompeii felt like when they saw the pyroclastic flow headed their way.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
Technician
Does any one knows who many wallets is needed to keep this chain alive.
This coin has 60+ wallets online. To keep chain live it can be at least... 1.
m33
legendary
Does any one knows who many wallets is needed to keep this chain alive.
m33
legendary
Oh, I don't think that a few games is the solution, but more of something to do with play money at this point. This coin needs an update, maybe even a coin swap to get the coins out of circulation. then reduce the extreme interest. to maybe 5% or less a year... for starters

Yes I agree
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Oh, I don't think that a few games is the solution, but more of something to do with play money at this point. This coin needs an update, maybe even a coin swap to get the coins out of circulation. then reduce the extreme interest. to maybe 5% or less a year... for starters
m33
legendary
Wow... 6 sats.. It has been said that a reduction in the rate of return would be a much better way to go, months ago.. now this coin needs some innovation before it's becomes the next Sprouts..... Just so we can blow our tek coin , there will be a Poker and Blackjack game available soon (Not by me) but it's coming. Hopefully Tek is still around when it gets here...

Poker or blackjack not gonna cut it , just look at breakout coin . Price only down , one way
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Wow... 6 sats.. It has been said that a reduction in the rate of return would be a much better way to go, months ago.. now this coin needs some innovation before it's becomes the next Sprouts..... Just so we can blow our tek coin , there will be a Poker and Blackjack game available soon (Not by me) but it's coming. Hopefully Tek is still around when it gets here...
m33
legendary
Is this the end drop from 8 sats to 5 sats in a day! Looking for Ltc counter or doge?
m33
legendary
Wow biggest dump I have seen . All hell broke lose . Take a deep breath , have some coffee . Than come back to see again
m33
legendary
Calling control center , this is tekcoin , over .
We have loss engine power , spinning out of control .
Oh crab
m33
legendary
Soon we will be trading for doge , lol . My last fight for this coin , making a buy wall , hope it helps
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
Not to rain on anyones parade as I bake and stake a few tek myself fer shitz n giggles,
(the monthly pop-up bell ring is kinda like when you spot a shiney nickel on the sidewalk....well for me anyway)
but I have to wonder at 1440 max coins a day (if one were to mine every possible block, i.e all 8 cents worth)
 is it actually worth mining?
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
Technician
Pages:
Jump to: