Pages:
Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 21. (Read 446058 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I got problem using tekcoin wallet in wine. Error message is

Expression: pindex->pprev || pindex-
>GetBlockHash() == (testnet)
hashGenesisBlock : hashGenesisBlockTestNet

here is screenshots

https://i.imgur.com/BwSINbG.png

pls help

in tekcoin.conf add :
testnet=0

I tried to add this but still error, with same error message.

Either your blockchain is corrupted or your wallet.dat is corrupt.

Step 1. Try installing the Snap Shot and see if that fixes it .   (Active Wallet Instructions)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14309285

If you still get the error, rename your wallet.dat to wallet.tek
then restart your tek software , if it opens normally your wallet.dat is corrupt.

If the wallet is corrupt , do you have any old backups of your wallet.dat you can try?
If so try them first,

If not do this,
rename wallet.tek back to wallet.dat (Be sure to have another copy)
copy the tekcoin-qt.exe file into the same directory as your wallet.
Then from the Command Line ,
From the COMMAND LINE in the same directory as the wallet type tekcoin-qt.exe -salvagewallet
           this will take some time , if it works then restart the tekcoin-qt.exe -rescan , this will also take some time.

Hopefully that will fix it , if not
If the Above information does not help ,then your wallet.dat is seriously corrupted and salvagewallet was unable to repair it.
Here are your available options:
1. Dump your Private keys and import into another Tek Wallet.
steps: Open the wallet, Click on Help, click Debug Window, click the Console tab,
For unencrypted wallets: beside > type dumpprivkey (Tek Receive Address) , hit Enter key.
For encrypted wallets:  beside > type: walletpassphrase "your walletpassphrase here" 600 , hit enter, then type dumpprivkey (Tek Receive Address) , hit Enter key.
Copy and Paste the private key along with the Tek receive address into a text document.
Repeat those steps for each of your Receive address that had Tek in them, once you have finished.
Go to your new Tek Wallet installation.
steps: Open the text document created above.
Open the wallet, Click on Help, click Debug Window, click the Console tab,
beside > type importprivkey (Paste your Private Key here) , hit Enter key.
Repeat until you have imported all of your private keys into the new wallet. Then Close & Restart your wallet.
You should be good to go.

If all of that fails ,
If all of the above has failed , and you were unable to recover your private keys from any of the backups.
Only 2 options remain:

WalletRecoveryService
http://www.walletrecoveryservices.com/
Never used them before so post a review if you have used them.

OR

If you are into python programming:
Then check out on how to extract the keys.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pywallet-help-need-to-recover-private-key-from-walletdat-615391
https://github.com/jackjack-jj/pywallet

Having to go to these extremes are very rare, but corruption issues like these can be caused by malfunctioning hardware & power issues.
Backups on external drives are your best friend.

Good Luck.
 Cool

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

here is screenshots

pls help

in tekcoin.conf add :
testnet=0

I tried to add this but still error, with same error message.
Activity: 307
I am taking over TEK.

Is this true? Or bluster, or some kind of joke? Thundertoe, please confirm.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Is there either a linux wallet for Tekcoin, or an online wallet?

compile linux from source. it's easy, and it works good. If you've never compiled a wallet before, it will take around an hour on a decent machine, including installing all dependencies. If you've compiled wallets before and already have the dependencies, about 15 minutes.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Is there either a linux wallet for Tekcoin, or an online wallet?
Activity: 445

here is screenshots

pls help

in tekcoin.conf add :
testnet=0
Activity: 462

here is screenshots

pls help
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
I am taking over TEK.

I will get it listed on new exchanges.

Just like that? Do you have any crypto programming experience? What are your proposed changes? Do you have a marketing plan?  Love the enthusiasm but what do you bring to the table?
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
An Error Has Occurred!
You do not have permission to upload an avatar.

Shocked

Sorry My bad, you need a few more posts before you can upload an avatar.
There are seven different member positions or ranks on BitcoinTalk that can be achieved by being active on the forum.
These are - Newbie (activity: 1-29), Jr. Member (activity: 30-59), Member (activity: 60-119),
Full Member (activity: 120-239), Sr. Member (activity: 240-479), Hero Member (activity: 480-774), Legendary (occurs randomly between 775 and 1030 activity).
When you hit Full Member status you should be able to upload an avatar.

Cool
oh, you mean his "legendary" status at Cryptsy doesnt count? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
I am taking over TEK.

Maybe all your Cryptsy scammers cronies can help.....   Grin Grin
Activity: 392
my magic is growing strong[er]

^ yes a legendary Judge (A Judge loved by the people) can surely help!

legendary
An Error Has Occurred!
You do not have permission to upload an avatar.

Shocked

Sorry My bad, you need a few more posts before you can upload an avatar.
There are seven different member positions or ranks on BitcoinTalk that can be achieved by being active on the forum.
These are - Newbie (activity: 1-29), Jr. Member (activity: 30-59), Member (activity: 60-119),
Full Member (activity: 120-239), Sr. Member (activity: 240-479), Hero Member (activity: 480-774), Legendary (occurs randomly between 775 and 1030 activity).
When you hit Full Member status you should be able to upload an avatar.

Cool
legendary
I am taking over TEK.

Anyone that talks with that much gumption , needs an avatar.  Smiley
Here you go.

Download image , then Goto Forum Profile and click avatar to upload.
Sized it to 115x79 pixels for you.

Cool

FYI:  IMO. 
Collaboration offers better results than takeovers.
Activity: 183
I am taking over TEK.

Hell yeah, with the price its at ill help too, I also wanna help sprouts but it'll take a community effort.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Wallet notification of forks would be great to supplement the announcements, but wallet security might be compromised. What do our technical guys think?

In the main, our fork seems to have worked out well. Warnings well in advance, with plenty of cross-checking and advice available. For a real headache of a fork, take a look at Ethereum - it now has two solid competing forks. I'm glad I'm out of that one!
Coin base just picked up Ethereum.....

I just texted the owner to see if he would take TEKcoin, fingers crossed!  Tongue

TEKcoin fast fair, no ico, no ipo, no premine.

Good idea. Why not?!!! With HoboNickels being in some kind of limbo, TEKcoin is the heir apparent for the POS crown. It's certainly is one of the leading POS coins. I'd love to see it listed on Coinbase.
Wallet notification of forks would be great to supplement the announcements, but wallet security might be compromised. What do our technical guys think?

In the main, our fork seems to have worked out well. Warnings well in advance, with plenty of cross-checking and advice available. For a real headache of a fork, take a look at Ethereum - it now has two solid competing forks. I'm glad I'm out of that one!

I just texted the owner to see if he would take TEKcoin, fingers crossed!  Tongue

The owner of what? coin base? Etheream?
legendary
Activity: 938

I just texted the owner to see if he would take TEKcoin, fingers crossed!  Tongue

Activity: 307

Activity: 486
Technician
run
Code:
getblockhash 1748724
mine is
Code:
000000000004e68cce38cb515bebc316278bb69e88d5b2a45289e7a053a459bb
Yes, there was fork some weeks ago.
Pages:
Jump to: