Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 193. (Read 446058 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

07:36:26

{
"version" : "v2.0.1.0-TEK",
"protocolversion" : 60007,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 51.39434700,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 529787,
"moneysupply" : 2203130.75512500,
"connections" : 8,

legendary
it looks like the German pool is on the same chain as my wallet (which is the most recent as I am aware) and xquild is behind that somehow..

notice all the blocks they are cracking are getting orphaned
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
it looks like the German pool is on the same chain as my wallet (which is the most recent as I am aware) and xquild is behind that somehow..
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
why soo many orphans?? PoW and PoS??
legendary
Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013
Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952
as long as there are unforeseen complications.

Oopsie - there's one now.                    Grin
legendary
Is anyone else having weirdness with the Windows wallet?  I updated to the newest wallet (after updating to the broken one).  I had ended up on a fork, so I did repairwallet, and re-downloaded the block chain.  Checkwallet now says there are no problems, but I have what appears to be a bunch of orphans.  Also, my recent transactions is stuck on 8/30, even though I can clearly see under the transactions tab that I've received some stake nearly every day since then.  Anyone have any ideas?  I'm currently on block 529007.

backup your wallet.dat first

run repairwallet from the console, and then to remove the orphans you can run tekcoin with the salvagewallet flag from command line. Cryptsy should be coming back online today as long as there are no unforeseen complications.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
So I can check diff with getinfo?

With wallet 2.0.0 you have to use command getdifficulty at Console but with wallet 2.0.1 you can just switch to Statistics or Block Explorer tabs and get a lot of info you might
need with just one mouseclick. Check wallet screenshot I posted, there you can see mentioned tabs on the left. Download link for wallet 2.0.1 was posted here few times earlier.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Is anyone else having weirdness with the Windows wallet?  I updated to the newest wallet (after updating to the broken one).  I had ended up on a fork, so I did repairwallet, and re-downloaded the block chain.  Checkwallet now says there are no problems, but I have what appears to be a bunch of orphans.  Also, my recent transactions is stuck on 8/30, even though I can clearly see under the transactions tab that I've received some stake nearly every day since then.  Anyone have any ideas?  I'm currently on block 529007.

For me my TEK wallet in Cryptsy said:
Our wallet is currently offline while we perform system maintenance.
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
Is anyone else having weirdness with the Windows wallet?  I updated to the newest wallet (after updating to the broken one).  I had ended up on a fork, so I did repairwallet, and re-downloaded the block chain.  Checkwallet now says there are no problems, but I have what appears to be a bunch of orphans.  Also, my recent transactions is stuck on 8/30, even though I can clearly see under the transactions tab that I've received some stake nearly every day since then.  Anyone have any ideas?  I'm currently on block 529007.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
So I can check diff with getinfo? But he waited two months to stake 60/2 = 30%
Activity: 370
Merit: 251
For a reference, here are values for PoS rewards based on PoS difficulties earlier today. All 12 staked piles were exactly 500 TEK each and were 2 months old, few minutes
apart. In total, 6,000 TEK staked to 9,985.745197 TEK = 60% gain

I was not patient enough though, not so long after staking was over PoS difficulty dropped even lower, down to 0.000084  Shocked  How low can it go, is there a bottom? If not,
did TEK turned into the bottomless pit mentioned in Bible? If I stake while PoS difficulty is at bottomless pit will demons start jumping out of my computer? Are we doomed?  Grin

So some are reporting 60%, some reporting well less than 40%. Anyone else getting 50% +???
Activity: 58
On ComKort

"Last block for TEK wallet has been seen 2 hours and 19 minutes ago. All operations for TEK disabled untill new block will be found."

Anyone know what is going on?

Thanks, Jason

The error message on Comkort is gone.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
The new wallet won't synch, is unresponsive, it doesn't crash but hangs for a few minutes at a time?
My wallet working well straight after downloading and installation. Even without editing of .conf file. 40 coins already accepted by this wallet in two transactions.  Roll Eyes

Thanks for the reply Smiley

I backed up the wallet.dat file and downloading the blockchain again see if it resolves the issue.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Activity: 58
On ComKort

"Last block for TEK wallet has been seen 2 hours and 19 minutes ago. All operations for TEK disabled untill new block will be found."

Anyone know what is going on?

Thanks, Jason
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Any updates as to when the Cryptsy wallet will be back online?
Activity: 22
On Coinwarz TekCoin has 80-90Th mining on the network,  can someone give me any idea what mining pool you all are using - or is someone solo-mining with a massive arsenal of Asics miners?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
For a reference, here are values for PoS rewards based on PoS difficulties earlier today. All 12 staked piles were exactly 500 TEK each and were 2 months old, few minutes
apart. In total, 6,000 TEK staked to 9,985.745197 TEK = 60% gain

I was not patient enough though, not so long after staking was over PoS difficulty dropped even lower, down to 0.000084  Shocked  How low can it go, is there a bottom? If not,
did TEK turned into the bottomless pit mentioned in Bible? If I stake while PoS difficulty is at bottomless pit will demons start jumping out of my computer? Are we doomed?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
The new wallet won't synch, is unresponsive, it doesn't crash but hangs for a few minutes at a time?
My wallet working well straight after downloading and installation. Even without editing of .conf file. 40 coins already accepted by this wallet in two transactions.  Roll Eyes
Jump to: