Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 217. (Read 446058 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
X3, how's it looking??
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I really hope the "about" screen gives a new version so we can KNOW what version we are on.

Thanks, Jason
legendary
Activity: 2184
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
anyone like to explain how to compile the new wallet for us mere mortals Smiley
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Ok, just to verify, the New source has been pushed to the default source location on page 1???

i think that's what defaced said, but i just downloaded and compiling now from maxxine git. i'll tell you in a sec if that's the more updated wallet
legendary
Activity: 1078
Ok, just to verify, the New source has been pushed to the default source location on page 1???
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
a wallet is not synchronized. ~434515 blocks remained and hung up
Activity: 364
Can't wait for the new

WALLET
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Sitting in corner quietly, wallet shutdown, waiting patiently for a consensus and proven fix.

Jason

Enjoy your popcorn Tongue I'm part of the crew doing the fix. I think right now I'd rather be you...

Ah well, some day we'll look back on all of this and run in to a parked car.
cheers ... i'dring now some nice w. thanks for the job! if the sync is done i'open the stratum port ... end setup the coind in normal work.  

did you ever get a 0 balance after you opened the new wallet daemon? it's happening to all my wallet

tekcoind --salvagewallet fixed it. i see my balances now
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
cheers ... i'dring now some nice w. thanks for the job! if the sync is done i'open the stratum port ... end setup the coind in normal work.  

did you ever get a 0 balance after you opened the new wallet daemon? it's happening to all my wallet

i'dont know in the moment, im sync still april 2014 ... i was start with tekcoin at 25 jun 2014 ...

i tell you if the sync is done.

Activity: 125
@defaced So what exactly does everyone need to do to get up and working again. Is there a new working wallet? Or do we reload the blockchain or both.

the change that fixes the sync issue has been pushed to the official tek repo.

so recompile. A new blockchain zip is being uploaded now.

Will there be a new Mac version? Or is that something we'd have to compile ourselves, and if so - are there intructions anywhere? And no disrespect intended, but is this going to be an official release?
legendary
Franko is Freedom
@defaced So what exactly does everyone need to do to get up and working again. Is there a new working wallet? Or do we reload the blockchain or both.

the change that fixes the sync issue has been pushed to the official tek repo.

so recompile. A new blockchain zip is being uploaded now.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Some nodes for anyone looking to connect with people on the latest chain that syncs from start with working stake lol

Code:
addnode=64.188.164.77
addnode=208.80.166.24
addnode=88.152.187.204
addnode=23.249.161.254
addnode=212.21.68.60
addnode=67.212.70.84
legendary
Franko is Freedom
So reading through the past day of posts. Is there a confirmed working version or are we still in the compile and test phase?

compile and test ftw

the struggle of no testnet.

Latest seems to be working fine though.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
So reading through the past day of posts. Is there a confirmed working version or are we still in the compile and test phase?
later this day i'need a nice single malt w. or two ...  Grin Grin

in the moment there are Liquid Assets   -902.10386255
Jump to: