Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 212. (Read 446058 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Wow. Lots of reading and posts. I have the original blockchain just hours before the original fork at block 60500. Can I just load the latest wallet and I will be on the correct blockchain? No config or any changes whatsoever.
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

PoS Update:  I staked... closer to 20% than 40%... but it still staked...

around what block should we be on now?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i have 7 connections and currently block 507724
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
around what block should we be on now?
legendary
And use my ip that I posted above.

Yes, version reported is wrong, but can't get other nodes.
Can you post your list of "good" nodes ?
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
Yes, version reported is wrong, but can't get other nodes.
Can you post your list of "good" nodes ?
legendary
Yes.

I would guess you're probably not running the newest wallet?  Run "getinfo" in your wallet and verify that you're on version 60007 and wallet client v2.0.1.0.

Backup your wallet and then delete your blockchain.  Start from scratch with a fresh download along with a tekcoin.config file with nodes listed in this thread the past few pages.

Have you done that?

My wallet is ot of sync. How I can fix it?

if I on .conf connect and listen 0 not download, if addnode and listen 1  - download. I load from block 0. If download done I in good chain on not?
legendary
"ip" : "71.187.236.173"

Open invite to add my node then...

So I'd be happy to set up a node if someone would be so kind to give me a how to
if you have your wallet in sync and connected, you are a node. Just post your IP if you want people to use it as an addnode in their .conf file.

Trololoh:

Your connected node is not the correct fork.
Currently only 1 node connected :

"addr" : "70.181.40.178:8514",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1409203870,
"lastrecv" : 1409203870,
"conntime" : 1409203135,
"version" : 60006,
"subver" : "/tekcoin:1.1.0/",
"inbound" : false,
"releasetime" : 0,
"startingheight" : 507119,
"banscore" : 0
Activity: 480
I would guess you're probably not running the newest wallet?  Run "getinfo" in your wallet and verify that you're on version 60007 and wallet client v2.0.1.0.

Backup your wallet and then delete your blockchain.  Start from scratch with a fresh download along with a tekcoin.config file with nodes listed in this thread the past few pages.

Have you done that?

if I on .conf connect and listen 0 not download, if addnode and listen 1  - download. I load from block 0. If download done I in good chain on not?
Activity: 65
Another option could be to start the client with -salvagewallet, just being sure that the wallet.dat file is backed up. (I know you know that, Tom, just for other eyes Cheesy )

this just worked for me thank you  Grin

legendary

Have you done that?

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
http://www.mediafire.com/download/82390o41vsnwv5v/Tekcoin-qt-fix.zip

My wallet stopped syncing, I downloaded the above version and wow...

It LOOKS GREAT!!!  I love the statistics and it is syncing up again.

This coin really impresses me the way it just handles PUNISHMENT after PUNISHMENT.

Stake your looty gents  Cool
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I have 3 TEK wallets, two of them have been updated and are syncing, appear to be ok. The last one, which is of course the main pool wallet gets this when I try starting it:

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error
CDB() : can't open database file wallet.dat, error 12
tekcoin in AppInit()

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  CDB() : can't open database file wallet.dat, error 12

Any ideas? Running the latest source pulled from git on Ubuntu.

I had this happen once a while back. I ended up removing wallet.dat until it was fully synced, then deleting the new wallet and replacing it with the old one. It worked, but I don't know what caused the error. Hope it helps.

Another option could be to start the client with -salvagewallet, just being sure that the wallet.dat file is backed up. (I know you know that, Tom, just for other eyes Cheesy )

yes if you had transactions and coins are not showing up, after you are updated start the client with -salvagewallet .  For windows go to the folder the tekcoin .exe is and hold down shift and right click a blank area in the folder, choose "open command window here"  then type tekcoin-qt-fix.exe --salvagewallet

always backup your wallet.dat somewhere safe
Activity: 65
Anything that happened on a bad chain won't show up on the current chain that we're running.  With that said, easiest thing for me to do was to use my wallet backup from before the fork.

Not sure whats happening, I ran the new wallet put in the nodes that defaced posted and let it redownload blockchain. It synced up to 508270 but my transactions were not reversed and were showing as unconfirmed. So i started with the -rescan option and it changed to being synced but only up to 507591 still missing my coins after the fork / unconfirmed transactions not sure what to do?

actually its goin back and forth synced/unsynced 507622/508213 now? What do I do to retrieve my coins I thought it was automatic?

used my wallet backup this is still the same

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
So I'd be happy to set up a node if someone would be so kind to give me a how to
if you have your wallet in sync and connected, you are a node. Just post your IP if you want people to use it as an addnode in their .conf file.

legendary
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Jump to: