Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 229. (Read 446060 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Ah.

I see now.

I had seen 6500 and did not realize it was actually 506500.

Thanks,
Jason
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
I did getblockcount and it returned 506391.

Am I on the old block chain?
Do I have the wrong QT still?

Help!.....

Thanks, Jason

look around this sectoin and download new wallet. fork on block 506500
Activity: 58
I did getblockcount and it returned 506391.

Am I on the old block chain?
Do I have the wrong QT still?

Help!.....

Thanks, Jason
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Thanks guys
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Anyone got staked today?

No - stake on in block ...6500 must wait any hours
237 blocks to go!!!!!
Anyone got staked today?

No - stake on in block 506500 must wait any hours
legendary
Activity: 1148
Anyone got staked today?

Activity: 274
Merit: 122
Just wanted to throw this out there since TEK did not work with NOMP.  I am working with the developers of CoiniumServ now to get this up and running.  Also involved and available for assistance is ahmed who wrote the stratum-pyton server that does work with TEK.  I will let you all know as soon as we have something, there is a lot of testing happening now.

JK9694
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
11 more hours ish... The suspense is killing me.

I hear ya Tongue I know it works and I'm still biting my nails Cheesy

Grin Grin tomorow I no sleep before stake.

I'm in the middle of moving Tongue I'll be keeping my eye on it, though. Got quite a few blocks ready to pop Cheesy coin control is gonna be a task after this.

Grin Grin tomorow I no sleep before stake.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.

legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
TekCoin 500 - Rich List http://tek.blockx.info/richlist/  - Last Update: 13.08.2014 06:33 UTC ? Next update?
legendary
Activity: 938
setting options display, enable, coin control it is off by default
Activity: 159
Merit: 11
by stacks, are you guys having separate wallets for each "stack"?   I don't know of any other way to separate the coins into "stacks".

you can combine multiple blocks into one by sending your chosen amount to yourself. any number of blocks can be in the same wallet, even the same address.

Using coin control (which is under the send coins tab) you can choose what blocks to combine, which to exclude. It's fairly simple in it's mechanics. We in the high staking coin community have quite a widespread debate over the best strategies, but the short form is that bigger blocks have a higher chance of staking first than smaller blocks. It all comes down to how you choose to stage them. TEK is a pretty forgiving coin, so do what thou wilt. Some of 'em are picky in what stategies work.

I don't see a "send coins tab".  There a send coins button, which opens a pretty normal QT wallet send coins interface GUI.  I don't see a "coin control".  I'm in the tekcoin -wallet (don't know where else I could be).  I'm not sure I would do anything, but I would like the knowledge. 
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Buy orders set. Smiley
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Ladies and Gentlemen it's almost stakin time!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
changed the version in the source code, working on getting the new gui out soon.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
Tompool uses primarily NOMP, stratum-python for a few specific coins that don't cooperate, but I'm almost sure TEK is on the nomp side of things.

And btw, about pools being current -

12:32 jaggard: you did catch the tek wallet update right tommo?
12:44 Tommo: yep did that last Friday or so

OK, I give up on a multipool for TEK.  Unless someone is willing to write their own pool software, this just does not seem possible now.  Only MPOS works for a TEK pool and you cant do switching very effectively at all with stratum-python.

If the block submission error is ever solved I will gladly finish my setup of a multipool that pays out in nothing but TEK.  So someone let me know if it ever gets fixed, im headed back to old reliable BTC.
If Tom got it working with NOMP, I'll pay him some tek to post up how. I couldn't do it, Defaced couldn't do it and he's good, and several others who had tried. Most coins Nomp works with without issue, but TEK APPEARS to work but doesn't ever break a block. Has the error that jk9694 found in the error logs.
Activity: 29
Tompool uses primarily NOMP, stratum-python for a few specific coins that don't cooperate, but I'm almost sure TEK is on the nomp side of things.

And btw, about pools being current -

12:32 jaggard: you did catch the tek wallet update right tommo?
12:44 Tommo: yep did that last Friday or so

OK, I give up on a multipool for TEK.  Unless someone is willing to write their own pool software, this just does not seem possible now.  Only MPOS works for a TEK pool and you cant do switching very effectively at all with stratum-python.

If the block submission error is ever solved I will gladly finish my setup of a multipool that pays out in nothing but TEK.  So someone let me know if it ever gets fixed, im headed back to old reliable BTC.
Jump to: