Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 278. (Read 446060 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Hey all, I am going to start focusing on wallet development for other coins.  Hope you enjoy the wallet TEK has!  Any build/source code questions should be directed towards thundertoe.  Keep on staking  Roll Eyes

Will you release it as 1.3 ?

There are still a few things left that would need to be done before I would feel comfortable releasing it out to the public. Also I would like to focus on a coin that I can be considered the official developer for, instead of having someone get the glory and the final say for the coin.  I would be happy to continue to work on TEK because I have become so intricately familiar with the source code, but again I am not going to waste my time.

One of the most known members of the community (~8,000 twitter followers) is encouraging me to throw a community led coup d'etat and officially take over TEK making thundertoe nothing more than a cheerleader.  One of the beauties of an open source coin is that it is really the community's choice what happens, not a single centralized person.  I have had several respectable members of the community contact me and tell me not to get involved in TEK because of thundertoe.

I am not particularly interested in getting in a dramatic battle for developer status for TEK, especially with someone that I have heard a lot of horror stories about.  So for now, you will have to get thundertoe to make any needed changes to the code and to compile and release a new version of the wallet.

If you want to discuss it in more detail, send me a PM and we can talk privately.    

I am sorry you feel that way, i hope you have a nice day.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
Hey all, I am going to start focusing on wallet development for other coins.  Hope you enjoy the wallet TEK has!  Any build/source code questions should be directed towards thundertoe.  Keep on staking  Roll Eyes

There are still a few things left that would need to be done before I would feel comfortable releasing it out to the public. Also I would like to focus on a coin that I can be considered the official developer for, instead of having someone get the glory and the final say for the coin.  I would be happy to continue to work on TEK because I have become so intricately familiar with the source code, but again I am not going to waste my time.

One of the most known members of the community (~8,000 twitter followers) is encouraging me to throw a community led coup d'etat and officially take over TEK making thundertoe nothing more than a cheerleader.  One of the beauties of an open source coin is that it is really the community's choice what happens, not a single centralized person.  I have had several respectable members of the community contact me and tell me not to get involved in TEK because of thundertoe.

I am not particularly interested in getting in a dramatic battle for developer status for TEK, especially with someone that I have heard a lot of horror stories about.  So for now, you will have to get thundertoe to make any needed changes to the code and to compile and release a new version of the wallet.

If you want to discuss it in more detail, send me a PM and we can talk privately.    
legendary
TEKcoin is added to ShareXcoin: https://sharexcoin.com/market/TEK_BTC

Am I the only one having problems to access this site? Is it down already?

EDIT:

seeing this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587051.7900 it doesn't look good :-(

Looks bad, pulled the links.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
TEKcoin is added to ShareXcoin: https://sharexcoin.com/market/TEK_BTC

Am I the only one having problems to access this site? Is it down already?

EDIT:

seeing this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587051.7900 it doesn't look good :-(

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Sad to see you go buddy, but thanks for the help.
legendary
Blockchain Developer
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary
you can now use TEKcoin to shop here with Altaccept

https://ns6.com
Activity: 6
AHHH

StAke StAke StAke

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

StAke StAke StAke

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

Stake Your Looty! OOHH

Stake Your Looty!

I've been in it for 3 months, I love it!

legendary
maybe coinpayments will add TEK, sent them a reminder pm its been on the list for awhile.
legendary
legendary
Blockchain Developer
Any other money supply variables that I should be including in my moneysupply rpc command??
Wouldn't that be nice for TEK?  Cool

https://prypto.com

I probabaly just missed it, but I can't seem to find the diff retarget specs. Help a brother out?

Reason: I'm learning how to set up MPOS. It wants to know Cheesy

if you find a nice config for it with NOMP, please share :-) I wasn't able to use NOMP with MPOS for TEK :-(
legendary
Blockchain Developer
I probabaly just missed it, but I can't seem to find the diff retarget specs. Help a brother out?

Retargets every block
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

legendary
Blockchain Developer
Traders keep in mind that sharexcoin has pretty healthy liquidity for smaller orders.  Cryptsy can be a bit hard to get a decent order filled.
legendary
Blockchain Developer
1.4 M next month? XD

I am working on a new RPC command "moneysupply" that will return some of that data. Such as the average daily/monthy/annual money supply growth rates. Maybe add another part that would apply that rate to give a forward looking estimate.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
1.4 M next month? XD
Jump to: