Pages:
Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 35. (Read 446058 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
how to know if you are on the right fork?

because i didnt watch my coins since a while (few weeks now, cant remember exactly).

thanks to whoever answer me

go into your debug console on the wallet and type "getinfo" check your block count against block explorers

tek.presstab.pw
http://blockexperts.com/tek
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
New pool for TEKK
it auto pay's out (every 10 minutes) when you get 0.01 coin
(it's based at i7/64GB ram deticated EU server)
join us

Kalh tuxh paidia !

euxaristoume poly kai bohtheia paidia. oti mporei o kathenas an mporei. etoimazoume kai multipool se merikes hmeres
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
how to know if you are on the right fork?

because i didnt watch my coins since a while (few weeks now, cant remember exactly).

thanks to whoever answer me
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
So we are only at cryptopia and empire , is this correct ??  Any able to withdraw Tek from yoshit?
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
New pool for TEKK
join us

Kalh tuxh paidia !
m33
legendary
Wow to quite!!!
m33
legendary
New pool for TEKK
join us

Thanks, added to the op.

thank you. we are a team from greece. with no jobs. with no future. with nothing. just that trying to get some coins from fees.we also try to make the pool better. so thank you very mutch.

Lol your future is with tekcoin. Can u do php n sql?

yes we can. right now we are working at making the pool from the start at the back. something new will come in like a month

Nice to know some ppl still interested about tek
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
New pool for TEKK
join us

Thanks, added to the op.

thank you. we are a team from greece. with no jobs. with no future. with nothing. just that trying to get some coins from fees.we also try to make the pool better. so thank you very mutch.

Lol your future is with tekcoin. Can u do php n sql?

yes we can. right now we are working at making the pool from the start at the back. something new will come in like a month
Activity: 21
Merit: 5
Hello
   Can anyone help or advise I have been mining TEK coins for about 3 days now at http://mining.securepayment.cc/pools/tekcoin/

Was waiting for wallet to sync it has now but my balance is Zero

I have found loads of confirmed blocks but nothing in my wallet

Many thanks for any help

Steve
This pool on different chain (YoBit)
Last block pool - 1632560
Last block Presstab.pw - 1632200
Activity: 393
Merit: 500
Hello
   Can anyone help or advise I have been mining TEK coins for about 3 days now at http://mining.securepayment.cc/pools/tekcoin/

Many thanks for any help

Steve

You need to rescan the block chain so your coins show up.
Sorry but can you tell me how to do that

If your machine is a windows machine you need to cd to the folder where the Tekcoin-qt.exe file is located.
ie. cd C:\Program Files (x86)\TekCoin
then type Tekcoin-qt.exe -rescan
press enter
the wallet will then open and rescan the blockchain.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
Hello

Many thanks for any help

Steve

Sorry but can you tell me how to do that
Hello

Many thanks for any help

Steve

legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Hello

Many thanks for any help

Steve

What kind of pool is that?

http://mining.securepayment.cc/pools/tekcoin/list.php

All blocks are pending?  Huh
So I am having a problem getting the TEK wallet to sync.  I have gotten the latest wallet version: v2.4.1.0-TEK Checkwallet and repairwallet both pass true.

I have -rescaned the chain as well.  I have 8 active connections but still not syncing; however, it says it is catching up and syncing but I just keep getting further behind.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A couple questions first: Is it adding blocks? If so, you're probably ok. With a one minute block time, if you're synching from scratch, you'll get further behind until it gets near the end of the chain. Also, the estimated number of blocks will change as you pass checkpoints. You might be ok Cheesy

Yes it is adding blocks.  However, I was already synced and only 33 days behind yesterday when i upgraded my wallet. I let it run over night and was 34 days behind this morning.  The current block I'm has not changed.  Current block im stuck on is 1565835.  I haven't attempted to start from scratch yet because I wanted to make sure there waasn't something else to try before having to completely resync the whole chain.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
Hello

Many thanks for any help

Steve
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
So I am having a problem getting the TEK wallet to sync.  I have gotten the latest wallet version: v2.4.1.0-TEK Checkwallet and repairwallet both pass true.

I have -rescaned the chain as well.  I have 8 active connections but still not syncing; however, it says it is catching up and syncing but I just keep getting further behind.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A couple questions first: Is it adding blocks? If so, you're probably ok. With a one minute block time, if you're synching from scratch, you'll get further behind until it gets near the end of the chain. Also, the estimated number of blocks will change as you pass checkpoints. You might be ok Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
i suggest that for deals should be the cryptopia exchange used.
they are reliable, safe and available
m33
legendary
Was that fiasco at Yobit fixed? the issue with the fork or something along those lines I believe.

Nope. I would not trade TEKcoin on yobit atm unless you never intend to withdraw it. deposits are off as well.

My coins still missing and yoshit is silent
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
------------------------------------------
altcoinpool.us - SCAM dont mine there
------------------------------------------
Pages:
Jump to: