Pages:
Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 37. (Read 446058 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Yeah yobit really needs to make everyone aware that their TEK coin wallets are not working and you will not be able to withdraw the funds.  People are seeing the low prices and thinking they are going to profit on an arbitrage opportunity, then they quickly find out the funds are not withdrawable and they are screwed.  All in all poor communication on Yobits part

I think worst . Those coins can never be used . Yobit going to be yoshits

Unfortunately, yobit has done this with other coins as well, I remember CUBE was not and I believe is still not withdraw able, so you would buy it seeing the price is so low and then try to stake it on your wallet and it wouldn't be withdrawable, they really need to stop with that and make all their coins withdrawable or at least give notice
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
It's too late for yoshit , can't someone help me with the rpi3
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Yeah yobit really needs to make everyone aware that their TEK coin wallets are not working and you will not be able to withdraw the funds.  People are seeing the low prices and thinking they are going to profit on an arbitrage opportunity, then they quickly find out the funds are not withdrawable and they are screwed.  All in all poor communication on Yobits part

The problem with Yobit is they don't provide wallet maintenance for all the coins in their exchange which is not good imho.
m33
legendary

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
JRu
Activity: 238
Was yobit not properly notified beforehand?

They were. It's just typical of them. Thundertoe and Noise23 both notified all exchanges when the fork was announced, and I know for certain several others did as well.

So they done fixing but won't answer me or give my coins!!

I have Tekcoins "stranded" on Yobit as well. I sent a ticket no answer, nothing. I am done with them after this.

They are not currently allowing withdraw of TEK. I tried too.  Got a pile there I intended to sell, now they are stuck until YoShits get their act together. Who knows when that will be, and if they do, they will never tell you. You will have to keep trying until it works.

Worst customer service I have ever seen short of when Crypsty was going belly up.

I saw the low price and liked how my Tek was staking and tried to more then double my holdings. What a waste of time...those coins will not mature in Yobits wallet.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
try cryptopia!
the exchange works fine without problems

There is so few volume in there but thanks.

If you want I can buy 950000 TEK for 0.01 BTC.

Really sad to hear that I come in @27-33k sats for 1tek
for now @ 60sats 950,000 is about 0.57 BTC
I thinks you lower the price too much Cry
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
I have 950k tek and I want to sell them all.
Is there anyone want it?

If you want I can buy 950000 TEK for 0.01 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
try cryptopia!
the exchange works fine without problems
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have 950k tek and I want to sell them all.
Is there anyone want it?
Activity: 223
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!

They were. It's just typical of them. Thundertoe and Noise23 both notified all exchanges when the fork was announced, and I know for certain several others did as well.

I have Tekcoins "stranded" on Yobit as well. I sent a ticket no answer, nothing. I am done with them after this.

They are not currently allowing withdraw of TEK. I tried too.  Got a pile there I intended to sell, now they are stuck until YoShits get their act together. Who knows when that will be, and if they do, they will never tell you. You will have to keep trying until it works.

Worst customer service I have ever seen short of when Crypsty was going belly up.
JRu
Activity: 238

legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer

That is typical of them.  I have a support ticket from the beginning of March where they took too many funds from me for a partial order.  I have left several messages with them.  Nothing.  Horrible customer service. And I am close to believing they are a bunch of thieves. Cryptopia is at least honest and does get back to you.

other than lack of volume, I've never had any problem with Cryptopia at all.

Other than some small personality crashes between me and a few of the guys there initially, I have really learned to appreciate the role and the quality of cryptopia. They do a great job especially considering the number of coins they have.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

That is typical of them.  I have a support ticket from the beginning of March where they took too many funds from me for a partial order.  I have left several messages with them.  Nothing.  Horrible customer service. And I am close to believing they are a bunch of thieves. Cryptopia is at least honest and does get back to you.

other than lack of volume, I've never had any problem with Cryptopia at all.
Activity: 223
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!

m33
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

Activity: 151

Thanks, did this fork resolve the microstaking problem?
Activity: 445
So all the TEKcoin that is on sale on Yobit has no value.....so if you bought some of the "Yobit" Tekcoin it is worthless? I bought some and could not withdraw it from Yobit. I have the latest wallet but I did buy some coin from Yobit and had it staking in the new wallet (2.4.1) until May 5 and now it is saying that I don't have any mature coins in my wallet. Will yobit upgrading their wallet correct this? Thanks for you help in advance. Just trying to understand what I am dealing with here.
If coins in your wallet than all OK. Just wait 30 day after incoming transaction and set reservebalance False.

Thanks... set reserveblance False? Command option to stake all Tekcoin at once?
You only have to set reservebalance if you do not want to stake the full amount.
Help > debug > console
Type "help" for proper syntax, then set reservebalance to the amount you want NOT to stake.
Activity: 445
So all the TEKcoin that is on sale on Yobit has no value.....so if you bought some of the "Yobit" Tekcoin it is worthless? I bought some and could not withdraw it from Yobit. I have the latest wallet but I did buy some coin from Yobit and had it staking in the new wallet (2.4.1) until May 5 and now it is saying that I don't have any mature coins in my wallet. Will yobit upgrading their wallet correct this? Thanks for you help in advance. Just trying to understand what I am dealing with here.
If coins in your wallet than all OK. Just wait 30 day after incoming transaction and set reservebalance False.
If you have to use reservebalance then your wallet has no password.
So make sure your wallet has a password !
Once done there is no need to use reservebalance, which is not intended for that purpose anyway.
Simply unlock for staking when needed.

Why do ppl still give that retarded advise to abuse reserve balance Huh
Pages:
Jump to: