Pages:
Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 78. (Read 446058 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
What is the strategy of having 4 exchanges?  It would seem that folks will default to one and the others would have no volume. Am I missing something?
On the OP exchanges listed are
Buy and sell TEK at
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/114  avoid this site for now
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange
https://www.bitebi9.com/markets/view/TEK_CNY avoid this site for now

The reason you want multiple exchanges is if 1 or more exchanges have tech difficulty, you will still be able to trade your coins.
Also different exchanges have different coins so you have more to trade with , without suffering the withdrawal fees to other exchanges.
Current Example there are problems with cryptsy & bitebi9 , so there is only 1 trustworthy working exchange, if it had a problem , you have no where to exchange Tek.
That why there is a strong discussion about finding another exchange, so you have at least 2 working exchanges that people trust.
Redundancy provides Stability for a continuous operation like a coin network.  

Cool

FYI:
Consider Yobit as a more viable option than Bittrex or Poloniex, as it will give you an exchange with 3 languages supported.
Also unlike Poloniex, New York State Residents can use Yobit.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
What 4 Large exchanges are you speaking of?? Please don't say you are considering Cryptsy for an exchange...
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
What is the strategy of having 4 exchanges?  It would seem that folks will default to one and the others would have no volume. Am I missing something?
legendary
As biomech said, Everyone needs to send a request email .. Please

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
No news from polo or bittrex?

At polo, you want to talk to Moby Dick. He's the general manager, and somewhat of a friend of mine. He already told me that if enough people bug him, he can get it on. I've been bugging him for almost a year.

At Bittrex, it's richie. I think his username is richiela here, but you can find out for certain in Bittrex's thread. Again, bombard them. I've already done my bit, but I'm one voice.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
No news from polo or bittrex?
Hey Thundertoe,
I don't know how hard it is to edit the forum, but I for one would like to see any reference to Cryptsy removed from the places to trade list. Thieven mo fos!
Since Cryptsy is dying by the way of Gox.... We need TEK on some more established Exchanges. It is on Cryptopia with low volume, I have had it added to exchange.btcpool but low volume as well. I have requested TEK be added to Bittrex and Polo. Please, everyone should send a request to these two exchanges to get TEK added. We ALL need good exchange access guys. Some of us are heavily invested in TEK and I have no intentions of selling out.. Lets keep moving forward..

The problem I see with too many exchanges, is that it makes already low volume lower.  I would be happy with one good one to start.  Hopefully we have that with cryptopia.
legendary
Since Cryptsy is dying by the way of Gox.... We need TEK on some more established Exchanges. It is on Cryptopia with low volume, I have had it added to exchange.btcpool but low volume as well. I have requested TEK be added to Bittrex and Polo. Please, everyone should send a request to these two exchanges to get TEK added. We ALL need good exchange access guys. Some of us are heavily invested in TEK and I have no intentions of selling out.. Lets keep moving forward..
legendary
Activity: 938
i havnt had any issues with sync in a long time. here is what is in my .conf   reservebalance = 100000000
now that will keep me from staking by default each time i start the wallet. when i want to stake i enter "reservebalance false" into the console
i dont use any nodes... i just started my wallet and had 8 connections right away
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Hello mates

Again my tekcoin wallet stop synchronize
Any one can help me put good config file here with nodes
What is the best config file

Thank you all
Try restarting your wallet every time it stalls. This is a common fix-it for all altcoin wallets. Try also getting rid of cookies and other memory depleters from your computer with Piriform's highly regarded Ccleaner. Free version:  https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Good luck!

Not this
I install new wallet in new windows dedicated server
But three days synchronizing .. still not finish yet ... long time

Yeah a long time. There is a bootstrap at the OP but not sure the last time was updated. Too late for you now, you better off just keep doing what you are doing until it synced.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hello mates

Thank you all
Try restarting your wallet every time it stalls. This is a common fix-it for all altcoin wallets. Try also getting rid of cookies and other memory depleters from your computer with Piriform's highly regarded Ccleaner. Free version:  https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Good luck!

Not this
I install new wallet in new windows dedicated server
But three days synchronizing .. still not finish yet ... long time
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Hello mates

Thank you all

Good luck!
Hello mates

Thank you all
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
I've been playing with fire, using bitebi9 for small trades, not risking too much money. I made some 'interesting' deals and successfully withdrew them without too much trouble. However, I've just encountered some Cryptsy-style problems in trying to withdraw some Tek - "We are sorry, an unexpected error has occurred".

Extreme caution advised if trading on biteb9.
I got everything off Cryptsy two months ago when this forum started reporting the iffy withdrawals.  Since then I've spent a bit of time looking back and wondering if that was a mistake.

Well, it's pretty clear now that it wasn't a mistake and I'd like to thank everyone who brought the situation to light.

imo, it no longer is of any interest what prices are on Cryptsy.  The price is zero if you can't withdraw.

Biteb9 also be away from them

tried to place a couple trades at Bite and right away it lagged and i went into negative balance i would avoid as well for now.

Pretty glad we now have Cryptopia. They seem to have their act together.

hoping that tekcoin more and more good and be in all exchanger
I got everything off Cryptsy two months ago when this forum started reporting the iffy withdrawals.  Since then I've spent a bit of time looking back and wondering if that was a mistake.

Well, it's pretty clear now that it wasn't a mistake and I'd like to thank everyone who brought the situation to light.

imo, it no longer is of any interest what prices are on Cryptsy.  The price is zero if you can't withdraw.

tried to place a couple trades at Bite and right away it lagged and i went into negative balance i would avoid as well for now.

Pretty glad we now have Cryptopia. They seem to have their act together.
legendary
Activity: 938

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: