Pages:
Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 91. (Read 446058 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
I believe I have a stuck Sync. Can anyone help?  I am running a mac and the tekcoin wallet version is: v2.1.1.0-gf96a5a-noise23

Try quit and run again.
peace

Ive done the "get out of the car, run around it 2 or 3 times, restart the car" routine.
I was hoping for some help from someone with some real experience. Not the peanut gallery.

I ran into this just the other day. This is gonna sound peanut galleryish, but I just left it overnight after the two restarts, and by morning it had cleared up. This is not Mac, though, so I don't know how useful it is to you.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
I believe I have a stuck Sync. Can anyone help?  I am running a mac and the tekcoin wallet version is: v2.1.1.0-gf96a5a-noise23

Try quit and run again.
peace

Ive done the "get out of the car, run around it 2 or 3 times, restart the car" routine.
I was hoping for some help from someone with some real experience. Not the peanut gallery.

So.. did you solve the problem? the wallet just synced by its self?
Sometimes it looks like its stuck.. but still syncing and restarting the wallet helped me in exact same situation..
peace
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I believe I have a stuck Sync. Can anyone help?  I am running a mac and the tekcoin wallet version is: v2.1.1.0-gf96a5a-noise23

Try quit and run again.
peace

Ah, but have you tried:

1) running around the car 4 times? If that doesn't work, keep on adding to the number of times of running around the car and repeating the routine. I guarantee that after 70, or so, years of doing that you won't have a problem; and 2) buy a PC.

If you want real help, try to manage your attitude problem. Based on the sparse information that you gave, plus the fact that your profile at this time states that you are a Newbie, the advice that Grigbo volunteered is a good, basic, solid piece of advice to give in the first instance.

I was appalled at you insulting a Good Samaritan who bothered to stop by to help you. That was ignorant and uncalled for. Another thing: if you put peanuts in, don't expect much out.

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
I believe I have a stuck Sync. Can anyone help?  I am running a mac and the tekcoin wallet version is: v2.1.1.0-gf96a5a-noise23

Try quit and run again.
peace

Try quit and run again.
peace
Thanks Thundertoe.
Also good to see the latest dump coming to an end. prices creeping back up.

100% true statement!!!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Wanted to scoop up TEK for a while, looks like a good entry point,
Thanks Thundertoe.
Also good to see the latest dump coming to an end. prices creeping back up.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
ty for updating us the status
I am around,  i have been distracted with some non TEKcoin issues lately but i have talked with noise23 who is working on the code.  Hopefully it should be done soon and then we then get TEKcoin on some new exchanges.

Bter? or Bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I am around,  i have been distracted with some non TEKcoin issues lately but i have talked with noise23 who is working on the code.  Hopefully it should be done soon and then we then get TEKcoin on some new exchanges.
What is going on with that fork which was planned to take place soon?

Why can nobody answer this?
Good question.
Tek team has been silent for a while now...
What's the problem guys ?

Has the TEK team still been here?

Hi.. We have Super BIOMECH here.. he can contact any instance in the universe.. so I guess.. if we can ask him to bring on some clearity to the mist
Thundertoe is summoned here! (that was my try of some magick Smiley
peace

Good question.

Has the TEK team still been here?
Activity: 445

Good question.

Activity: 980

really good job! do not fotget to give us the address for the bounty you asked for Smiley
peace
[/quote]

my address Tek BZYSqxKK29KUAsuTTGSZkkrgWuRSBNTakv
DEV interested for Bounty TEk or BTC

Image+all banner

really good job! do not fotget to give us the address for the bounty you asked for Smiley
peace
Activity: 980
DEV interested for Bounty TEk or BTC

Image+all banner

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
POS is activated after 30 days?

Your coins 'mature' for POS staking after 30 days. If you open your wallet for POS minting after this maturation period, your coins will compete with others to mint. As it stands today, your payout on minting will depend upon the difficulty at the time. See the difficulty payout chart on page 1 of this thread.

Very Long time Sad
Pages:
Jump to: