Pages:
Author

Topic: Telegram ICO (TON) - page 10. (Read 27283 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
June 30, 2018, 07:01:31 AM
I think this is simply a scam. A blockchain project needs so much money to develop or publicize it. Now that the blockchain is fully utilized by these people, and we use unrestricted cheats to make money, we should resist these projects. For the healthy development of the coin circle

Better you post your twitter report when you have nothing to say.. What's so wrong on this thread ?

Did the whole forum have only pointless posts now?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 06:58:35 AM
I am very interested in this news if it is indeed true. Telegram has become one of the unofficial forums for all things crypto, much like BCT. They obviously could do a blockchain project and become very successful. However, the way this news is coming out seems strange.
Dear, most likely the project will not be, as the money was collected but the telegrams want to limit. But in principle, the film will find a way out, I think.
Activity: 102
June 30, 2018, 06:56:25 AM
I think this is simply a scam. A blockchain project needs so much money to develop or publicize it. Now that the blockchain is fully utilized by these people, and we use unrestricted cheats to make money, we should resist these projects. For the healthy development of the coin circle
June 30, 2018, 06:54:07 AM
I don't think there's any official Telegram ICO.. Let's not be deceived.

Why don't you understand when I/we said 100 times that the ICO is closed ??

The public sale is cancel.

Why haven't I heard any news about this particular ico. It's been months since they announced token sale but can't see any improvement at their end. Any one with an authentic news about this TON?

Same answer..
June 30, 2018, 06:48:24 AM
$1.6bn is a lot of money, if they ever do a public ICO the potential upside for buyers is very limited, it would go into top twenty today.  Be very wary about the prospects for this, the application of TON may work very well, but the value of the coin is already very high.

Yes my thoughts too. It's very unlikely to fail though, so a better chance for modest yet reasonable gains in medium term. In theory, it warrants larger investment that other new ones, but really not sure if I would be brave enough. When will the big investors sell is the thing? And we're not talking your average crypto whales here either - weret talking Russian oligarchs, hedge funds etc different volume of cash altogether

$1.7bn

Why Russian oligarchs ? Did you follow pre-sale 1 & 2 ? I have invest with only 10k, of course it was with a hedge funds, but really easy to find....

When will the big investors sell is the thing?

Some of them already sells, in private of course. https://techcrunch.com/2018/05/03/telegrams-billion-dollar-ico-has-become-a-mess/

One source said an early investor who acquired a tranche of tokens at a price of $0.37 is actively seeking to sell for $1.30

I can't give any link on a forum, but that's true.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 30, 2018, 03:12:31 AM
Why haven't I heard any news about this particular ico. It's been months since they announced token sale but can't see any improvement at their end. Any one with an authentic news about this TON?
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 03:05:35 AM
I heard that the devs promised to return invested money if they can not realize the idea.
But it's not a fact that they can have this money.
June 29, 2018, 01:59:45 PM
$1.6bn is a lot of money, if they ever do a public ICO the potential upside for buyers is very limited, it would go into top twenty today.  Be very wary about the prospects for this, the application of TON may work very well, but the value of the coin is already very high.

Yes my thoughts too. It's very unlikely to fail though, so a better chance for modest yet reasonable gains in medium term. In theory, it warrants larger investment that other new ones, but really not sure if I would be brave enough. When will the big investors sell is the thing? And we're not talking your average crypto whales here either - weret talking Russian oligarchs, hedge funds etc different volume of cash altogether
Activity: 65
June 29, 2018, 12:00:04 PM
Activity: 97
June 29, 2018, 05:37:24 AM
Not sure what I think of this.  It's amazing how many users (especially in the crypto community) Telegram has been able to get.  That said, I hate using it!  It's hard to figure out how to do things, most of the groups are a mess, and I'm not sure it will end up justifying the amount of money they're raising in the ICO.
June 29, 2018, 02:04:40 AM
Domain buyers already getting ready to cash in, these two redirect to same site. Telegram seem to have bought some domains based on the holding pages and who is. When I saw the .co.uk one on Google I assumed it would be theirs too until I visited it!

www.telegramopennetwork.co.uk
www.telegramopennetwork.blog

how dumb for them not to buy these sort of domains up at the start. Maybe .blog not important but they can't afford not to have domains like .co.uk.  guess it will cost them a lot - funny that the owner says he will take payment in fiat or Grams haha  

I think they want their own protocol, which doesn't include the www. - see on the whitepaper what they say about dns...

as TOR for example, or IRC. I'm not sure about this, we need more information and most posts on this thread doesn't help us - they come from people who need posts for their bounty.

I don't underestimate the intelligence of the Durov brothers, but maybe it's a mistake like you say, does .uk is so important?

I would say .co.uk obviously not as important as .com, but the UK is one of the larger markets for crypto and telegram...fair amount of influence and money. And both that and .blog would attract a lot of hits via search engines once this project is publicly announced, regardless of Telegram's choice of 'official' site addresses.

Owners of such domains could either try to suggest they are part of the real company and sell fake Grams, they could cover the pages with ads of all kinds to get clicks, or at the very least link to all kinds of negative stuff about telegram. Could be a real problem for the company and if the domains were legally purchased i don't see what they can...perhaps trademark the name and try and get it that way? But as it's not been officially announced yet and these sites were registered near start of the year that probably would be too late.

They have deep enough pockets to buy the domains off anyway after this ICO fundraise. And if the owner really is willing to take grams then it won't cost them real money anyway.

I'm very positive about TON and agree with earlier comments in this thread - if any crypto has the chance to truly go mass market then surely has to be this one. And if they time their entry at the end of this bear market then they could clean up. May not offer the multiplying value that bitcoin has had due to a high initial price and high volume of tokens (5bn I think) but as a bitcoin 2.0 in terms of valuation and volume it has to be the best contender.

As I said maybe they don't care? When you want to download TOR you go to the official website,nowhere else.

Also, for what I read, they don't want GRAM to be speculate and should have enough tokens/money to sell/buy to stabilize it. Don't forget Telegram (and his blockchain) will be given to a charity later.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 09:44:46 PM
I only have 1 question is this: Now the whole crypt (literally) from the Cue ball depends he grows and they grow, it sags and it sags (in a particular belief). But the news GRAM in the shadows?
June 28, 2018, 11:56:14 AM
Domain buyers already getting ready to cash in, these two redirect to same site. Telegram seem to have bought some domains based on the holding pages and who is. When I saw the .co.uk one on Google I assumed it would be theirs too until I visited it!

how dumb for them not to buy these sort of domains up at the start. Maybe .blog not important but they can't afford not to have domains like .co.uk.  guess it will cost them a lot - funny that the owner says he will take payment in fiat or Grams haha  

I think they want their own protocol, which doesn't include the www. - see on the whitepaper what they say about dns...

as TOR for example, or IRC. I'm not sure about this, we need more information and most posts on this thread doesn't help us - they come from people who need posts for their bounty.

I don't underestimate the intelligence of the Durov brothers, but maybe it's a mistake like you say, does .uk is so important?

I would say .co.uk obviously not as important as .com, but the UK is one of the larger markets for crypto and telegram...fair amount of influence and money. And both that and .blog would attract a lot of hits via search engines once this project is publicly announced, regardless of Telegram's choice of 'official' site addresses.

Owners of such domains could either try to suggest they are part of the real company and sell fake Grams, they could cover the pages with ads of all kinds to get clicks, or at the very least link to all kinds of negative stuff about telegram. Could be a real problem for the company and if the domains were legally purchased i don't see what they can...perhaps trademark the name and try and get it that way? But as it's not been officially announced yet and these sites were registered near start of the year that probably would be too late.

They have deep enough pockets to buy the domains off anyway after this ICO fundraise. And if the owner really is willing to take grams then it won't cost them real money anyway.

I'm very positive about TON and agree with earlier comments in this thread - if any crypto has the chance to truly go mass market then surely has to be this one. And if they time their entry at the end of this bear market then they could clean up. May not offer the multiplying value that bitcoin has had due to a high initial price and high volume of tokens (5bn I think) but as a bitcoin 2.0 in terms of valuation and volume it has to be the best contender.
Activity: 4
June 28, 2018, 09:43:20 AM
It sounds interesting, but it correlates too much with Telegram blocking in Russia. Can't say I do believe in Durov's crypto. Anyway we have to wait for some official announcement
Activity: 85
June 28, 2018, 09:34:41 AM
For me it's hard to understand why Pavel Durov hasn't made yet an official statement on this.
One his tweet will boost the hype to the sky!
Activity: 66
June 28, 2018, 06:05:34 AM
I am very interested in this news if it is indeed true. Telegram has become one of the unofficial forums for all things crypto, much like BCT. They obviously could do a blockchain project and become very successful. However, the way this news is coming out seems strange.
June 27, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

June 27, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

June 26, 2018, 08:26:44 AM
If I had the opportunity to take part in the TON, I would not do that, because TON is a platform with full verification, is that why we came to the CCP? Think like real cryptoanarchists, we did not create currencies for this.

As every *big* ICO,they need the SEC compliance, you'll be able to use their tokens without KYC later.

Activity: 98
June 26, 2018, 06:00:06 AM
Because of this leaked Telegram ICO, many people got victimized by the fake Telegram ICO website. While it might be true that Telegram ICO would be the next big thing, we should be careful and thoroughly investigate if the news is true or just a scam.

Pages:
Jump to: