Pages:
Author

Topic: Telegram ICO (TON) - page 12. (Read 27326 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 13, 2018, 10:24:49 AM
I heard that they will be selling their coins in the fall, I hope to participate. They have already raised more than a billion dollars.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 10:22:29 AM
Personally, I believe in this project. I think that this will be a new coin that will compete with leaders in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 224
June 13, 2018, 12:26:28 AM
if telegram has ICO it is great and before they confirm they will make ICO I will no beleive anyone,there are so many ICO fake ICO of telegram,we should wait confirm from telegram
copper member
Activity: 210
June 13, 2018, 12:26:18 AM
I heard in news that its official now. According to me it will be a great project. There are million users using the telegram and its beneficial for the project. Many investors will definitely attract from it and invest on it.
Activity: 88
June 13, 2018, 12:19:43 AM
I think Telegram ICO will be a great success, as it has got plenty of users. I believe It would be a most promising project in this year. It has already started getting a lot of attention, both general and institutional investors. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 05:08:46 AM
Telegram is uniquely positioned to form the first mass market cryptocurrency by providing a platform that combines these properties. Telegram will use its expertise in the storage of encrypted distributed data to create TON, a fast and inherently multi-blockchain architecture. TON can be regarded as a supercomputer and decentralized value transfer system.
Activity: 126
June 12, 2018, 05:07:20 AM
Be careful! There are many fake TON projects. Many people invests then loses their money. I don't see Pavel Durov write on his website about TON.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 04:56:44 AM
It looks like a top project with high cap and high community confidence. I think they can make the crypto world turn round, so let's be prepared. Cool
Activity: 17
June 12, 2018, 04:49:58 AM
This is great so cryptocurrency community will be bigger because many adoption of blockchain technology. This telegram ICO will be huge and many investor will jump it. Telegram that has a million user will know about this ICO and will be good sign for ICO markets.
Activity: 70
June 11, 2018, 12:18:28 PM
Thank you for sharing the info I am excited for this and I hope this will be the game changer as Telegram is the first from Social Media who is launching their own coin and I am definitely going to take part in their ICO for sure.
Activity: 158
June 11, 2018, 11:45:15 AM
They will not make public sales of their coins. Everything has already been bought out by big investors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 11:36:00 AM
No matter how people talk about the fact that now many projects are really little collected at their fees, but about the Telegram, I can skazat that they are not very badly collected, because it is conducted by Pavel Durov.
Activity: 2
June 11, 2018, 11:33:47 AM
Many people said that: "This project is scam". I don't know why so many people trust this ICO.
Activity: 71
June 11, 2018, 11:31:34 AM
Cool project! I highly appreciate that! Good luck dev team! hope more invest in here
Activity: 532
June 11, 2018, 10:46:32 AM
I think it will be a great project. In addition, until now, Pavel Durov did not create some kind of slag. The only thing I do not understand why there are still no new ads from the developers?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
June 11, 2018, 05:27:59 AM
In addition, developers do not have a ready-made blockchain product.

Of course they don't, they are working on it ! You should read the technical Whitepaper. Also their team have the greatest mathematician in the world
I was a very bit skeptical when i heard this news from a friend until i read the article and whitepaper. This ICO will be one of the greatest as Telegram has good team with good mathematicians to work out things to the max. Good luck to the ICO and i'ill love to participate when it starts.
Activity: 448
June 11, 2018, 05:12:45 AM
wait for official news before investing, because of scams, the world of alticoins is full.
Yeah I got phising site abut telegram ICo airdrop, in fact, I should depo to get the airdrp/ It is not airdrop, we buy the dev sell. That's strategy is not fun and will be left. Airidrop is free token for not doing anything
Activity: 18
June 11, 2018, 05:08:59 AM
This is great so cryptocurrency community will be bigger because many adoption of blockchain technology. This telegram ICO will be huge and many investor will jump it. Telegram that has a million user will know about this ICO and will be good sign for ICO markets.
Activity: 98
June 10, 2018, 11:40:33 AM
Telegrams are not created by cryptocurrency, and controlled by billionaires and Pavel Durov, what kind of cryptocurrency can be on the passport???
Activity: 79
June 10, 2018, 11:37:15 AM
every company trying to make its own ICO. By this we can see the future of ICO and crytocurrency will be broader scope. Persons who start knowing these ICO will gain more in future.
Pages:
Jump to: