Pages:
Author

Topic: [TelegramBot] Merit watcher and Mention Notification Bot - page 8. (Read 7422 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1442
thefuzzstone.github.io
If I understand the previous comments correctly, there has to be an "@" next to your username to receive a notification if you are mentioned.
Oh... got ya.

P.S. Received this one:

@giammangiato, do you plan to change the bot slightly so that it sends out notifications even when there is no "@" in front of the nickname?
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
@giammangiato

I've been mentioned here, but I didn't receive a notification.
If I understand the previous comments correctly, there has to be an "@" next to your username to receive a notification if you are mentioned.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1442
thefuzzstone.github.io
@giammangiato

I've been mentioned here, but I didn't receive a notification.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
@TryNinja thanks man really appreciate that, all working great!

@giammangiato is there an upkeep to this bot? Does it cost? I'd be happy to donate if you set up a donation fund.

Now process use a VPS with a cost of 5$/month. It would be very nice to receive 5$ at month of donation (or free vps).
First step for receiving donations is setting up a donation address!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1242

@giammangiato is there an upkeep to this bot? Does it cost? I'd be happy to donate if you set up a donation fund.

Now process use a VPS with a cost of 5$/month. It would be very nice to receive 5$ at month of donation (or free vps).
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.btcgosu.com
Noticed such a thing. If I'm quoted second, I don't get a notification. Perhaps in this case, when quoting, the original post is edited and that is why the notification does not come.

I suggest you check it out. Now I'm going to quote two people. The second person please write whether you received the notification.

Sup man.

-

I am a little late to the party and have just set this up - thanks for all the work buddy. I liked Piggys Bot but this seems like a cool alternative, so a big thumbs up for me. Now lets see if it works, so let it rain Merits guys!  Cheesy Cool

Update: It is really great and I should have used that service before, works smoothly! Thanks again!

I received the notification just fine
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
Noticed such a thing. If I'm quoted second, I don't get a notification. Perhaps in this case, when quoting, the original post is edited and that is why the notification does not come.

I suggest you check it out. Now I'm going to quote two people. The second person please write whether you received the notification.

Sup man.

-

I am a little late to the party and have just set this up - thanks for all the work buddy. I liked Piggys Bot but this seems like a cool alternative, so a big thumbs up for me. Now lets see if it works, so let it rain Merits guys!  Cheesy Cool

Update: It is really great and I should have used that service before, works smoothly! Thanks again!

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.btcgosu.com
I am a little late to the party and have just set this up - thanks for all the work buddy. I liked Piggys Bot but this seems like a cool alternative, so a big thumbs up for me. Now lets see if it works, so let it rain Merits guys!  Cheesy Cool

Activity: 99
Merit: 13

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
I think I have it all setup correctly.

Can someone quote me in a post and then mention me as well please to see if it's working correctly.
Sup man.
Activity: 99
Merit: 13
I think I have it all setup correctly.

Can someone quote me in a post and then mention me as well please to see if it's working correctly.
legendary
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
To me priority should be on the merit notification: who merited you how many merits for what message +link to message and merit page

i've added preview for notification Smiley
Great,
now only the merit scraper and it's perfect.
there, only one merit sent because I have no more merits to send!

EDIT: I noticed words get truncated in the preview. Could you set to preview the first n words instead of the first x chars?
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042

try notification with preview

thank you @babo for you support, is very hard for me

Dont worry my friend, for me is a pleasure help you with this issue. Regex and DOM is really hard to understand, my advice is use (i told you in private) regex101.com - for me best solution for try and try regex and find right solution.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1242
yes, this is correct

you need to insert two datas:
1) forum nickname for mention and quote
2) forum uid for merits watch

i hope we can put only 1 data in the next future, more easy and intuitive

try notification with preview

thank you @babo for you support, is very hard for me

To me priority should be on the merit notification: who merited you how many merits for what message +link to message and merit page

i've added preview for notification Smiley

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 364
Merit: 309
I joined in. Thanks buddy for the bot. It is very necessary in our frenzied time. I'll test a little.

@AnatanVS
Activity: 236
Merit: 117
~
Sorry, but I didn't receive the notification for the Merits I received. Please check if there is an issue.
Did you set your user ID?
Code:
uid/ 2357418

Sorry, I had set some random number as UID instead of my Bitcointalk uid. Now I reset my uid. Hope I will receive the notification for merits now.
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042
yes, this is correct

you need to insert two datas:
1) forum nickname for mention and quote
2) forum uid for merits watch

i hope we can put only 1 data in the next future, more easy and intuitive

legendary
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
~
Sorry, but I didn't receive the notification for the Merits I received. Please check if there is an issue.
Did you set your user ID?
Code:
uid/ 2357418

I have no issue with the merit notification.
Activity: 236
Merit: 117
test

@henri cartier

I received the notification. Thank you!

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Hey I'm using your bot, it works really well so far I was just wondering if there were a list of features (I'm wondering if the bot just checks new posts or posts that are edited because I think the second might be difficult to implement if edits aren't stored somewhere). For example if you're the first response and someone posts after you and and then quotes you or something like that.
Pages:
Jump to: