Pages:
Author

Topic: [TelegramBot] Merit watcher and Mention Notification Bot - page 9. (Read 7422 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4313
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑

i add space, and this break all Smiley

try now
Thanks! Now mention bot is back to work. I really became used to it and can't imagine using a forum without such a great tool. To make bot perfect, please consider adding an option to mention a nickname without @ and an ability to use aliases. However, this is not compulsory for me.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
Thanks for an excellent bot, it's working great for me, both for merits and quotes,

maybe for mentions one additional option can be to be notified when the nickname is directly mentioned, like "Vispilio"...

ok, you are the second guy ask this feature
i can add this

In fact, a lot of people would like to be notified at the mere mention of nick. We discussed this with the guys in the Russian section and I volunteered to write about it to you so as not to spam your topic.

It would be a great idea to implement this feature at the user's choice, so that everyone can choose whether to receive all notifications or only when they mention a nickname with @.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1242
Sorry to bother you, but your bot stops working again when it comes to my nickname. Haven't recieved any notifications since yesterday.

i add space, and this break all Smiley

try now

Thanks for an excellent bot, it's working great for me, both for merits and quotes,

maybe for mentions one additional option can be to be notified when the nickname is directly mentioned, like "Vispilio"...

ok, you are the second guy ask this feature
i can add this

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4313
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
Sorry to bother you, but your bot stops working again when it comes to my nickname. Haven't recieved any notifications since yesterday.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1598

UPD: The mention came to me. But I would like it to come when @ is not added to your nickname.

someone have common word nickname, isnt good idea for me Wink

And can be done on the choice of the user?
I would very much like to receive any notifications when my nickname is mentioned.

I got notfications but I can't tell whether it was because of the quote or because of the "@"

Testing
Code:
@FontSeli
@giammangiato

Is it working?

Yep
It is working.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
I got notfications but I can't tell whether it was because of the quote or because of the "@"
Does it matter much? You receive notification with a link, clicking it would unveil whether it was a quote or mention.
Read this first https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53515586
You should be able to understand why which method I got notified matters to me.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934

Does it matter much? You receive notification with a link, clicking it would unveil whether it was a quote or mention.
Activity: 236
Merit: 117
test

@henri cartier

I received the notification. Thank you!
legendary

Testing
Code:
@FontSeli
@giammangiato

Is it working?

Regarding this, does it much better if you consider even the without a code (@) ?
Do you think it will have some problems? Since I think as I experience in some posts, they are not including @ to mention a user in this forum.
Or some people not yet aware of this Mention Notification Bot.
While waiting for OP's response or fix on this one, you can subscribe to Loycev's alternative
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
@giammangiato I just noticed that you don't get notified if you are mentioned but "inside a code"
Code:
Bttzed03
If you write your nickname "without a code", you will not receive a notification either. To get a notification, you need to add @ to your nickname.
For example:
Code:
@Bttzed03
correct
Regarding this, does it much better if you consider even the without a code (@) ?
Do you think it will have some problems? Since I think as I experience in some posts, they are not including @ to mention a user in this forum.
Or some people not yet aware of this Mention Notification Bot.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1242
UPD: The mention came to me. But I would like it to come when @ is not added to your nickname.

someone have common word nickname, isnt good idea for me Wink

@giammangiato I just noticed that you don't get notified if you are mentioned but "inside a code"
Code:
Bttzed03

If you write your nickname "without a code", you will not receive a notification either. To get a notification, you need to add @ to your nickname.
For example:

Code:
@Bttzed03

correct

I didn't get notification. henri cartier is my NICK. Maybe because of the space in the name.

Test: @henri cartier

yep i try to fix with new regex

test

@henri cartier

What if I try to /poke an user not subscribed to this service? I get a standard message, I should get an error message instead:

Code:
/poke satoshi

poke to satoshi

This should be something like:

Code:
/poke to satoshi

oops! Satoshi is not an user of TelegramBot

done Smiley

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Code:
Bttzed03

For example:

Code:
@Bttzed03
legendary
So what are the other features of the bot other than the merit notification ? I thought the only purpose of the bot is to alert us about any merit earned instantly. What else does the bot do ?
You are turning into a spammer mate. Read the OP or just what TryNinja said.

Code:
Bttzed03
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
Beautiful! This is much simpler than piggy's, not trying to defame it, just found the instructions much simpler and registration was quick and easy.

Test: @libert19

Edit: works excellent for both quotes and mentions!

Excellent job!
Activity: 236
Merit: 117
I didn't get notification. henri cartier is my NICK. Maybe because of the space in the name.

Test: @henri cartier
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
So what are the other features of the bot other than the merit notification ? I thought the only purpose of the bot is to alert us about any merit earned instantly. What else does the bot do ?
The name of the thread is:

“[TelegramBot] Merit watcher and Mention Notification Bot”

So it should be pretty obvious what else it does. It’s also in the OP.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
I login daily in my account and can easily see if i got any new merit on the previous day. This maybe useful for those who do not use bitcointalk daily. Also i have too many groups joined in my telegram and i seriously do not see any reason to add this new bot in the telegram list.
Maybe merit notification is not going to help people who are not making tons of merits in quick sessions but notification it could be more helpful when someone mentions in their reply so you can simply visit the page rather than scrolling all the replies on the threads.
Judging by his first feedback, I'm not sure if he's aware that the bot is not just about merit notification.

The bot doesn't send me notifications when someone mentions my nickname. Perhaps this is due to the fact that when registering a nickname, the bot writes it completely in lowercase:

And with @ comes mention?
Test: @FontSeli

legendary
I login daily in my account and can easily see if i got any new merit on the previous day. This maybe useful for those who do not use bitcointalk daily. Also i have too many groups joined in my telegram and i seriously do not see any reason to add this new bot in the telegram list.
Maybe merit notification is not going to help people who are not making tons of merits in quick sessions but notification it could be more helpful when someone mentions in their reply so you can simply visit the page rather than scrolling all the replies on the threads.
Judging by his first feedback, I'm not sure if he's aware that the bot is not just about merit notification.
Pages:
Jump to: