Pages:
Author

Topic: [TelegramBot] Merit watcher and Mention Notification Bot - page 5. (Read 7422 times)

Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
I have suggestion, can you also add replies to original thread show up in bot?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
statistics

* 89 users served for merit notification
* 90 users served for @nick notification

geat work, just found out about it because of a comment you did.
will merit OP

how do you keep track of users that sbuscribed? do you plan on making the information public?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
statistics

Is this the whole data, which uses your bot?
It is unfortunate this kind of great work just passed away by thousands of people.  I have been using it since the first time your bot was launched, because I think this bot can let me know when I get merit and mention it from other users.
And on my local board this bot has also been promoted.
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042
statistics

strange decoupled statistics! i'm very shocked about this, because i think, in my humble opinion, is easy and usefull to use all features of this tool

strange

little request, you can develop a webhook? explane the need
if you can develop this, i can set like webhook my vps and send me notification by slack (example)

or develop slack notification Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
statistics

WHO on Earth can be interested in mentions, but not on merits?
Some people are really wicked!
/j

Good job giammangiato.
Once you setup the external scraper for merits notification, I will try to make some more people aware of this bot (I already mentioned in a few posts of mine).
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.btcgosu.com
statistics

And nobody has donated shit yet for your hassle? no, thats not to brag myself, I am a lamer... I just dont get it but must be greed, duno... Goes to show a lot... I know you ve done a great job, thanks for that!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1242
statistics

legendary
Just to let you Know I used this bot in a guide on how to setup a nice "notification machine" for the forum:
#meritislife: how to be notified on a smartband of merits and mentions

Basically a guide on how to forward Giammangiato's bot notification to a smartband, so to be immediately notified of merits and mentions.
legendary
That's right, you've got the point.
I didn't expect to make a clone of the piggy job, it was born as a damned simple merit notification bot (look at the bot's name).
So in fact I found myself a little lost, many features.
I am happy to contribute to bitcointalk's happiness!
legendary
Ah!
I bet @giammangiato didn’t expect this focus and amount of workload  when he proposed to step-in to substitute @piggy bot.
Anyway happy to see things moving and improving all the time!
Keep up the good work!
legendary
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
~
I will update the TODO with your latest requests.

* Merit sender and topic link. As on the Merit page.
* More sentences than quotes. It would be good. 6-7 words are not understandable.
* There is no need for notification when the name is mentioned in the quote in quote.
* You can add Trust notifications weekly. Those who add or remove you trust list. Like this page. Or you can link directly, when the update takes place. Usually @Loycev updates on Tuesdays.
I like your bot, and good to see that will develop forward with new features
Please, can you leave the code as it is now for us that want to keep this notifications simple as they are up to this stage
Something like “/simple” code in the telegram, just to show merits and quotes
I like the way is done since this phase
I also like it the way it is now but a few upgrades will be good too. I'm looking forward to the addition of merit sender and the topic link. When it comes to the other notifications like who add or removed from trust list, I think bot users will be given the option to subscribe to that or not. You can still choose not to if you you're not interested in that feature (correct me if I am wrong OP).
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

If OP wants to create direct links to updates of my Trust list viewer, I can help him with a custom link that's updated weekly instead of having to find my weekly changing URL.

Thank you LoyceV. I thank you very much for your help, I appreciate it very much.
Feel free to contact me privately with a PM and give me all the information to be able to use your data.

* More sentences than quotes. It would be good. 6-7 words are not understandable.
* There is no need for notification when the name is mentioned in the quote in quote.
* You can add Trust notifications weekly. Those who add or remove you trust list. Like this page. Or you can link directly, when the update takes place. Usually @Loycev updates on Tuesdays.

I like your bot, and good to see that will develop forward with new features
Please, can you leave the code as it is now for us that want to keep this notifications simple as they are up to this stage
Something like “/simple” code in the telegram, just to show merits and quotes
I like the way is done since this phase

Tnx  Wink
legendary

If OP wants to create direct links to updates of my Trust list viewer, I can help him with a custom link that's updated weekly instead of having to find my weekly changing URL.

Thank you LoyceV. I thank you very much for your help, I appreciate it very much.
Feel free to contact me privately with a PM and give me all the information to be able to use your data.

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
Hello Lafu Smiley how are you?

Thanks and its working for me .
I get the notification and that what you have written.
Guess it makes no difference when the bot has written that my nickname is lafu as i has written Lafu.
But anyway its working so all is good ,awesome .
legendary
@giammangiato

Makes it a difference when i register my nick with Lafu and the Bot tells me that i am registered but the name is lafu !
Dont know if that Up and low letters can be make some problem ?
Would be nice to know if it works for me to so somebody can quote this post or mention me .
Thanks.

Hello Lafu Smiley how are you?

--
update:
the telegram notification bot is not case sensitive, it means that it does not matter if your nickname is written in upper or lower case.

have a nice day dear and thank you for using my bot
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
@giammangiato

Makes it a difference when i register my nick with Lafu and the Bot tells me that i am registered but the name is lafu !
Dont know if that Up and low letters can be make some problem ?
Would be nice to know if it works for me to so somebody can quote this post or mention me .
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
I just found a problem with your registration, a small bug due to a wrong entry.
I tried to fix it, waiting for you to give me feedback about it.
Unfortunately your nickname it broke when I upgraded to the real database!
It's working again. I got a notification for this post.

Thank you. Smiley
legendary
Yeah, I did that and received a notification about my merit increasing (it didn't right now but the bot had an outdated number, so it makes sense). I would appreciate if anyone can quote me/mention me so I can test if it's all working. Smiley

I just found a problem with your registration, a small bug due to a wrong entry.
I tried to fix it, waiting for you to give me feedback about it.
Unfortunately your nickname it broke when I upgraded to the real database!
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
January 17 was also the day when OP transferred to a new database. I think you have to register again to receive notifications. Refer to this post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53629978
Yeah, I did that and received a notification about my merit increasing (it didn't right now but the bot had an outdated number, so it makes sense). I would appreciate if anyone can quote me/mention me so I can test if it's all working. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
I usually update my Trust list viewer on Saturdays, but it takes me 2 more days to update the navigation on older pages. If you want to see the latest update earlier, you'll have to check my topic or loyce.club/trust for the latest version on Saturdays.

Pages:
Jump to: