Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week? - page 13. (Read 119657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I myself have not found a way of generating 0.1 BTC per week, is there any way that can generate a lot of BTC?
I only know when my friend gets 0.1 BTC per week by signing a campaign, maybe because my friend's level is senior so can get a lot of BTC just by signature campaign.
You can do trading or ask your friends how they can that big amount weekly . I don't believe they are just joining in signature campaign because you cant be able to earn 0.1 weekly because the highest amount paid as far as i know was 0.04btc in the hero/legendary account.
Why they can't have multi account for earning Bitcoin from campaign? In past time, I know many people tried this method and earned a huge amount Bitcoin from signature campaign, but the rules forum has said they don't accept anyone tried use multi account for joining a signature campaign or self responded for spam post. You can read more detail in Meta board about this issue. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.
i'd like to answer you, but before this i'm really curious to know if this account is yours or you have bought it, because I find this question a little suspicious from someone who have more than 2 years in this forum.
It is quite likely it was bought. However, it depends on whether or not the writing style changed. It could be someone who is genuinely curious. I know I don't know a whole lot about making 0.1 BTC each week, but I can net somewhere close to 1/7th of that. Depending on whether or not I'm interested in putting in a lot of work each week, that is. I could probably -fairly- passively earn 0.04 BTC each week, at a minimum.

I do not know about getting 0.1BTC in per week, I already known is joining a signature campaign and social media campaign to get BTC. And that easy way i have and also for trading if you are a good in trading.

I think it is not possible to earn 0.1 BTC per week because many signatures Campaigns will pay the very little amount for wearing signature.
When it comes to altcoin Campaign it will take more than 1 month to get your bounties, so I don't know exactly where we can make 0.1 BTC for per week.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
I myself have not found a way of generating 0.1 BTC per week, is there any way that can generate a lot of BTC?
I only know when my friend gets 0.1 BTC per week by signing a campaign, maybe because my friend's level is senior so can get a lot of BTC just by signature campaign.
You can do trading or ask your friends how they can that big amount weekly . I don't believe they are just joining in signature campaign because you cant be able to earn 0.1 weekly because the highest amount paid as far as i know was 0.04btc in the hero/legendary account.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I beleve that trading is one of the shortest way lead you to the road which can make 0.1 bitcoin per week. But it is not as easy as you think to start trading on your own. You need to have knowledge and skill. Learning is the best way to obtain those elements
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
There is no secret. You need only PATIENCE and DILIGENCE to earn 0.1 BTC per week 
There are many possible source of bitcoins and one of the best is here in bitcointalk.  You can join the signature campaigns
And if you have any design knowledge or something else you can apply and receive bitcoins. There are many more to earn. And you just have to be patient and work hard
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.
I think it's not impossible in altcoin. In altcoin, month or weeks to finish the project but if they success the income is too big. Higher than 0.1 btc if you calculated in bitcoin. There is time that I earn 0.5btc in 3 weeks in my other account, it is big. I have a multiple account but it is in different campaign to make sure they will pay my salary,  this way I earn a huge amount of bitcoin. But not at all times this is the result, sometimes it is enough for my allowance.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
If such "secrets" exists , no one will tell you about it, and no one will work hardly here and there to get a living or to earn some bitcoins. Earning bitcoin is just like earning fiat, need learning, patience, and working hardly.
Yeah it is going to remain a secret, why would you share your secret? Its a secret you know that you need to keep. And in earning bitcoin every way is already known from the basic ones ti the most complicated one which is gambling. You need to know on where you are comfortable earning.
His expectation is high, but nothing is impossible if you have a big investment. Yup with gambling forget it you will never make until and unless you are a born lucky. But if you have enough money you have many ways to reach your target. For example trading or investing on gambling sites. Investing will not give you much profit, but in trading, you can earn this money.

Bigger investments will give you bigger returns. But it's not all the time that we will be having those type of returns. There are professionals that are even earning higher than 0.1 weekly base on what they can offer plus being a trader, chances is much higher. The stability of earning with bitcoin isn't that balance all the time.
Traders that are successful are probably earning more than that since bitcoin and all other cryptos are in a very wild ride so I have no doubt that traders are loving all this movement on the markets, at some point the market is up and then a few hours later it is down, most people can only do one thing and that is to hold.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
It seems to me that I did a lot of trivial, Because I do not think that someone will want to completely share their secrets How to earn this or that Bitcoin quantity. More if there are any topics with which you want to share your need to search on YouTube. But something very original will still say very little.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
If there was a chance to earn 0.1 btc per week by doing nothing, nobody wouldn't tell you the method. You gotta do something if you want to earn work, trade, invest etc.
Activity: 868
I do remember last year signatures paying those, and people complaining it were a low income, but well nowadays there isnt a signature paying such, and it will decrease more as bitcoin value goes up. I may say i had bought around 2 bitcoin in the past, and since then i had been able to get good results over crypto.  Nowadays i do trade and invest with the signature payments, i were able to collect around 1 btc with mixing signature and trading, being my main income from trading.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
There is not a secret for that, and as time goes on earning that amount of money is going to become even harder as the price of bitcoin keeps increasing, so I will say that your expectations are quite high, so unless you have a bitcoin related business forget about earning that amount of bitcoin anytime soon.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Hallo man, I am also new in this but you must a little more reading on that's forum because here have riley a lot of information and you can also a google use for yours informations.

Have a nice day
Activity: 588
i'd like to answer you, but before this i'm really curious to know if this account is yours or you have bought it, because I find this question a little suspicious from someone who have more than 2 years in this forum.
It is quite likely it was bought. However, it depends on whether or not the writing style changed. It could be someone who is genuinely curious. I know I don't know a whole lot about making 0.1 BTC each week, but I can net somewhere close to 1/7th of that. Depending on whether or not I'm interested in putting in a lot of work each week, that is. I could probably -fairly- passively earn 0.04 BTC each week, at a minimum.

I do not know about getting 0.1BTC in per week, I already known is joining a signature campaign and social media campaign to get BTC. And that easy way i have and also for trading if you are a good in trading.

0.1 BTC is big but I think that by participating in an altcoin, someone can achieved that. As far as I know there are altcoin projects that would require you to complete a number of posts before that ICO ends. My friend joined a project like that a week before the ICO ends and he told me that he had managed to earn 0.12 BTC.

There are many ways or methods that you can do to earn bitcoin, joining signature campaigns or altcoins, trading, investing and etc. it is up to you. With good effort and hard work, I think it is really possible to earn more than 0.1 BTC  a week.

0.1BTC is actually quite a small amount of money for altcoin campaigns. They do not pay per week but they do pay quite a lot. There are campaign that takes months before they pay and another month for the ICO to complete, but they surely are worth to wait. I've joined an altcoin campaign before (I'm not going to say the name so this doesn't look like an Ads) and I've made more than 2BTC from them. But I guess that's just because there's very little of us that participated and then the campaign was more than a success.
Activity: 686
You are already on a high paying signature campaign.By that way,i think that you could make 0.1 btc per week easily if you fulfill their requirements.You can also try to complete jobs in freelancing websites which pays in bitcoin.If you have some money to invest,then you could even earn more than 0.1 btc by investing in altcoins and trading.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
I think your legendary account may be able to pay 0.1 BTC for one week. May depend on bounty campaign signature that you follow.
Maybe yes possible to earn 0.1 bitcoin everyweek in bounty campaign if your rank is sr member to legendary member but it depends to the campaign you join your lucky if you join to the campaign the payout is very big like the other bounty campaign.
Don't talk too much about campaign as definitely it's not the only way to earn that amount you are wanting to, bounty campaign only gives a little amount and if in your mind you are contented with that you will never gonna grow. There are bigger opportunity that could give us bigger income, such as, trading and investing, doing both would bring good return so maybe try to consider it also.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
I think your legendary account may be able to pay 0.1 BTC for one week. May depend on bounty campaign signature that you follow.
Maybe yes possible to earn 0.1 bitcoin everyweek in bounty campaign if your rank is sr member to legendary member but it depends to the campaign you join your lucky if you join to the campaign the payout is very big like the other bounty campaign.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

0.1 BTC is big but I think that by participating in an altcoin, someone can achieved that. As far as I know there are altcoin projects that would require you to complete a number of posts before that ICO ends. My friend joined a project like that a week before the ICO ends and he told me that he had managed to earn 0.12 BTC.

There are many ways or methods that you can do to earn bitcoin, joining signature campaigns or altcoins, trading, investing and etc. it is up to you. With good effort and hard work, I think it is really possible to earn more than 0.1 BTC  a week.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Pages:
Jump to: