Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week? - page 8. (Read 119618 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.
I think 0.1 btc is easy to you because your rank is legendary Grin and i think the only way to get 0.1 btc per week is joiniing in twitter or facebook and signature campaign that will give a lot of btc or the best way is try to hold your coin and go to trade i can say that if you have a patient to hold your coin i will surely that you will get a huge of money .
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Well the cost is a steal now, it will be definently really worth much more.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
I believe that if you can take time to study the marketplace, odds are good that you get that quantity. However, as in any marketplace, you need a preliminary investment to start trading. If you do not have the money required for this, I believe very first you need to discover an excellent source of earnings.
You need more skills than money because you can grow your money easily in trading if you have the skills.
With the volatile market of bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a whole you can find a lot of opportunity to trade so you just have to be consistent.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
Getting 0.1 per week without actually buy it is kinda impossible I think. Even good campaign pay 300k-1.5m only per week (for legendary idk but I believe its near that only). The easiest way to get that big amount is to gamble I think..
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
I think Faucet should not be considered as weay of earning bitcoin because it doesn't make sense because we actually making lose by losing our time. Again, gambling is one of the worst / most dangerous way to try because there is no assurance that you will earn but I can assure you that you will loose money, I can assure that. Gambling  is fully unpredictable. Those programs are made to make the admin/authority Rich. Rich will become more rich and poor will be even poorer
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
Its hard these days to earn that kind of value,there is no secret in earning bitcoin.Just use the internet search engine and you will be able to find many ways to earn btc.To earn that value you must have some skills that is equivalent to your carrier.Like designing a signature or handling an ICO its hard but its worthy enough.

I agree, earning 0.1 week is a bit hard to accumulate specially if you dont have special skills to offer to earn bitcoins.

However there is always a way if you really want to, you need to develop skills through studying or searching and self study online.

Trading is also profitable if you have good capital to invest but it has also risk, we cant really earn money easily you have to strive and be patient because there is no quick way for it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.

The only thing that I think on how to earn 0.1 BTC a week is that you should have a legendary rank here in forum to join a well paid signature campaign and also to take a risk on investing amd trading. If you invest a huge amount of bitcoins then it would obviously gives you a higher profit same for making a trade, you can only earn those amount if you risk. You can also offer some service if you have a skills there are many ways to earn those amount and I think you already know because  you posted this topic a year ago and I hope you finally got what you wanted to get.
Activity: 602
Its hard these days to earn that kind of value,there is no secret in earning bitcoin.Just use the internet search engine and you will be able to find many ways to earn btc.To earn that value you must have some skills that is equivalent to your carrier.Like designing a signature or handling an ICO its hard but its worthy enough.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
I think it is possible to earn 0.1 BTC per week if we are working hard. I can earn 0.1 per week by doing trading. Trading is really profitable job and it is also my source of income.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251

Nothing is easy, Learn technical analysis and following the news of cryptocurrency.
You will make a good profit. NO RISK = NO PROFIT .. That's my role #1 in THE WORLD OF MONEY
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance

0.1 is a hard thing to earn. But it could be possible in a week, if you are determined and motivated to get 0.1. If you are already part in a signature campaign and you are rank in high positioned, you can earned well and good. Then if you are talented in making designs and advertisement, you can apply and pass your sample.

I don't know how can I earn that, i really want to get an income just like that but i guess its getting harder for me each day.

Is there any techniques to earn a lot? I don't have some skills like doing some designs or even advertisement, i think i need to study hard before i earn more.
Activity: 672
Pepemo.vip
There's no secret to success/ 0.1 a week , you just have to work hard to earn that money. Day trade would be good if you know how to gamble in that league. Talking about gamble too, you can always try your luck in some lottery. Earning reputation here will also help you attain that kind of fee , but you really need to work harder for that.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

0.1 is a hard thing to earn. But it could be possible in a week, if you are determined and motivated to get 0.1. If you are already part in a signature campaign and you are rank in high positioned, you can earned well and good. Then if you are talented in making designs and advertisement, you can apply and pass your sample.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
In gambling some people win only for once or for a couple of times. And some people make it a profession. I have real life experience. It is socially unhealthy while a person adopts gambling as a source of earning money. While trading is good source of income. If he wants to earn that much per week that I will suggest him to go to that way of earning money as in trade. He will earn more than 0.1 BTC per week. But Trading is not risk free, indeed too risky.
Activity: 282

0.1BTC is around $500, times 4 weeks it gives us $2000 per month. And I'm pretty sure there are dozens ways to earn $2000 month. I guess every decent regular job pays that much. I think people should stop thinking bitcoin is some magical thing and that there are some secret ways to get it. It's just a currency and you earn it just like dollars. It may be hard to find a way of getting 0.1btc per week, but most of the society earns $2000 a month. And both 0.1per week and $2000 a month is the same money.
Activity: 420
There are certain campaigns out here, which pay around BTC0.1 per week. But the problem is that the payments are made in altcoins and you need to convert these altcoin to Bitcoin, in order to receive the BTC. And right now it is extremely difficult to get in to these campaigns. Even my application got rejected a couple of times and I don't want to apply again.
It is not easily as your said, bounty campaign does not payment a high price if it does not delay or work hard. And you have to remember almost bounty campaign does not pay every week like BTC campaign, that is the reason most of the workers like to working in Bitcoin signature campaign than bounty.
Activity: 639
Just have the experience and try to find an advertisment even on this forum from your "new" employer who decides to pay you in a bitcoin, and then you can decide yourself what to do next with earnings.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 501
Well, for someone who has attain such level on this forum  making 0.1 btc per week should not a problem otherwise, i will suggest you start up by find out what it takes to make :

0.0001 btc per week

If, you can make the sum above per week then, you are on your way to making 0.1 btc per week. All, you need do is to tripple your time, write down some of the skill's which might be useful to other's and jump down to the service section of the forum. You can start with digital product's.

Updated : I can teach you how to earn equiv. of 0.15 btc per week  by selling on ebay then, you can convert your profit into btc.

Thanks
Bitcseo
Activity: 742
Have a full/part-time job, invest 20-40% percent until you will have enough capital to constantly generate 0.1 BTC profit a week. Quit your job and then sky is the limit
Yes it is very important to have the bitcoin and for this you will have to do some job because now the bitcoin is the part of the life and the value of the bitcoin is increasing more and more. In the past the earning bitcoin was not so easy and the value of the bitcoin is getting high now as we can see, It is easy to make the bitcoin through the investing and the trading of the bitcoin as a lot of countries are accepting the bitcoin and they will get the high profit for it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Its not possible to earn that huge amount in week from signature campaign even if you are holding a higher rank account and to earn that amount you need to work for at least 1.5 months in campaign and after that you will see that amount in your wallet but if you have some capital to invest in altcoins then you can make that profits on weekly basis if you are really good in it.
Pages:
Jump to: