Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week? - page 6. (Read 119618 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.
Too big amount, you should have big capital first. Then you can become day trader. Maybe you need 10btc as your capital,
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Get a job, and trade what you earned into BTC. You will easily get 0.1 BTC per week
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.
The best way to earn btc is keep working hard everyday to participate in some county campaigns like twitter i think you will get much more in 0.1 btc if you believe that you can do. Cheesy
It is impossible to get that through twitter campaigns doing campaigns can help you raise some money weekly but it is not going to allow you to reach such a high amount of money, 0.1BTC at this time is more than 800 dollars and earning that amount by just investing a few hours here and there is difficult even if you live in a first world country so I think you are asking too much money for the amount of work you want to do.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
The only way I know to earn Bitcoin every week is through weekly campaign. But the problem is that, the payout or profit is based on your forum rank. And if i'm nit miskataken, sr.member rank has a rate of .01 BTC nowadays. So it won't be enough if you will only use one account but using multiple account is prohibited.

Even no campaign will pay a legendary account 0.1 BTC  a week, it's just too much around $800; its 10% the price of a single bitcoin and nobody will be doing that for a campaign so its better the OP rather finds a job with which he can earn that mu ch every week and then he buys it with bitcoin.
I guess that would only be possible if you invest money on it, AFAIK, deeponion who are currently giving airdrops now gives you around 7% of your total holdings, so if you buy more you will be entitled to a bigger airdrop in a weekly manner.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
The only way I know to earn Bitcoin every week is through weekly campaign. But the problem is that, the payout or profit is based on your forum rank. And if i'm nit miskataken, sr.member rank has a rate of .01 BTC nowadays. So it won't be enough if you will only use one account but using multiple account is prohibited.

Even no campaign will pay a legendary account 0.1 BTC  a week, it's just too much around $800; its 10% the price of a single bitcoin and nobody will be doing that for a campaign so its better the OP rather finds a job with which he can earn that mu ch every week and then he buys it with bitcoin.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 628
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
The best way to earn btc is keep working hard everyday to participate in some county campaigns like twitter i think you will get much more in 0.1 btc if you believe that you can do. Cheesy
bounty campaign is one of the good way to earn bitcoin like 0.1 bitcoin but be careful before joining bounty because some bounty are not paying the participants. But it depends on your rank your payout because if your rank is high for sure your payout is good.

You can never earn 0.1 btc a week from any campaign, it's just a blatant lie and people shouldn't fall prey to such, anyone who can earn that munch every week needn't have to work again for the rest of his life.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059
Earning bitcoin with legendary with positive trust is easy. Joining signature campaigns that pays with bitcoins is the best choice for you. While doing some signature campaigns, you could also be a campaign manager in some altcoin bounty campaigns. By doing these two can make you earn more than 0.1 bitcoin per week.
There is no way that we can deny this fact that joining this signature campaign will help you in having a good amount of money. The fact is earning of 0.1 BTC per week is not that much easy thing to do as most of the people think of it. You really need to work hard if you want to earn it by joining this signature campaign. You have to get higher ranks, only then you’ll be able to get what all you actually want.

Nah I don't really think that joining signature campaigns will get you to this much money. I can make 0.03BTC at most and I'm almost Legendary member. Hero and Legendary member usually don't have much difference in terms of pay rate though. Let me tell you a secret, to earn 0.1BTC per week or even more, you have to be a "someone". Someone like yahoo, he's getting a lot of offers from different companies and different places of the world. You have to be a badass. In trading, you can't earn that much money unless you're a risk taker and you know exactly what you are doing. Not only you know exactly how trading works but you also know exactly how to make money from it.

Honestly with the prices of goods and services these days, I don't even think first world country employees get to save that much money. Most people are still living from paycheck to paycheck. In order to stand out and get out of that situation, you have to do things that people aren't willing to do. Like right now, people are busy doing signature campaigns, but is it going to be lucrative for a long time. Then maybe you should start learning how to do programming. Not only because you can make money from it when you get clients from the Internet but also because programming is a useful tool. Who knows? Adding up your earnings from signature campaign and programming side job might get you to 0.1BTC per week or even more.
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
There's a lot of way on how to earn bitcoin online. I'm a trader and i use to trade bitcoin in Bittrex exchange. i know it's quite hard to earn btc weekly, sometimes i fail to earn my weekly income thru bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
Earning bitcoin with legendary with positive trust is easy. Joining signature campaigns that pays with bitcoins is the best choice for you. While doing some signature campaigns, you could also be a campaign manager in some altcoin bounty campaigns. By doing these two can make you earn more than 0.1 bitcoin per week.
There is no way that we can deny this fact that joining this signature campaign will help you in having a good amount of money. The fact is earning of 0.1 BTC per week is not that much easy thing to do as most of the people think of it. You really need to work hard if you want to earn it by joining this signature campaign. You have to get higher ranks, only then you’ll be able to get what all you actually want.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
bounty campaign is one of the good way to earn bitcoin like 0.1 bitcoin but be careful before joining bounty because some bounty are not paying the participants. But it depends on your rank your payout because if your rank is high for sure your payout is good.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
            If you are new, you will have to learn first. We were new once, we asked for help and we suffered a lot. It does not mean you have to cry first, lolz. Truth is no one will help you here, cause no one can. Only you can save yourself.
          • Do you have real job?
          • Do you have some liquid money to invest?
          • Can you forget about this investment for a while ?
          • Do you have any idea how crypto works?
          • Do you understand English ?
          • Is it possible for you to gather knowledge upon blockchain (some basics)?
          If Yes, start earning here. Or Learn first
          Activity: 63
          Merit: 0
          It's very feasible to earn 0.1btc/week if you are committed to the task. You can provide something of value which will attract your desires. As the saying goes, use what you have to get what you want. You've got product or service to offer? Sell them in exchange for bitcoin. Enroll on signature campaign. You can do multitask to generate a good sum of bitcoin weekly just make extra effort, add extra value, brand yourself to be different from others. Simply put, provide solutions to peoples problem or needs and you do not need to worry about earning it starts happening automatically.
          Activity: 350
          Merit: 100
          Activity: 686
          Merit: 108
          join some signature campaign , but 0.1 per week is hard i think

Yeah, really hard but still its possible specially when you do trading which is more profitable but risky of course. But if you know a lot of way to earn bitcoin then .1 btc per week is reachable and you can achieve it.
          Activity: 870
          Merit: 250
          It is now hard to earn 0.1 btc today. It requires a lot of skills for you to earn 0.1 btc per week. I think trading is the key for you to earn 0.1 btc per week. I experienced to earn 0.3 btc in trading and 2 weeks and I think 0.1 btc per week is possible.
          You can share your experience in trading for me. If you are afraid of many people know about it, you can send a direct message to me Grin. It's very necessary and i want to learn.
          Activity: 644
          Merit: 500
          It is now hard to earn 0.1 btc today. It requires a lot of skills for you to earn 0.1 btc per week. I think trading is the key for you to earn 0.1 btc per week. I experienced to earn 0.3 btc in trading and 2 weeks and I think 0.1 btc per week is possible.
          well there's  lots of skills and deeper study that's needed in order to earned that amount inside trading but if you are really seeking for that better to start your journey and think of any possible risk that you will suffer inside this activity, its not a risk free though but there's a lots of opportunities when you are really eager to learn how to work with this in a correct manner.
          Activity: 528
          Activity: 280
          I do not know what secret how to earn 0.01 btc is just a bitcoin so I want to know how to really earn it at 0.01 btc per week almost all of your post here I've read how useful you are how to really get 0.01 btc per week so great help also for our new bitcoin.
          Activity: 210
          Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
          If I tell you then that is not a secret anymore  Grin Grin Grin .Kidding aside.Actually you can earn it if you will dedicate your skill and time to achieve it. There is no easy way to do so but I can assure you it is rewarding. First if you have capital, let’s say 1BTC then you just need to have at least  10% gain a week. With this volatility in market then it is bery achievable considering the small percent you are targeting. If you can have more time then you can try offering services in exchange of bitcoin. That is a great way to have some side income while trading. You will not watch the market whole day, Do you?
          Pages:
          Jump to: