Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week? - page 7. (Read 119618 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.
0.1 btc is so hard to earn like me im still a new here and i have a rank jr member its hard to get 0.1 btc in signatute campaign i think if you have a lot of ways mining,trading,signature and others to get 0.1 btc
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.
If you are good at analyzing the market, then you may be able to trade with big capital. but the risk of loss is huge as well. I'm not smart for that, maybe you're smart and can get 0.1btc every week.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Men, have you heard about ReCoin Bounty?
No . are they pay 0.1btc per week ?
Activity: 18
There is no  way to earn this much because that is a huge amount that even companies wont pay to their employees and i think it is not reachable to earn this much maybe 0.005 BTC a week seems more legit for me though.
Activity: 13
You probably need to buy some bitcoin and then use it for trading. To get 0.1 bitcoin per week, you are going to need a large amount to start with. Or you could use it for lending and have a more steady income, but still you need some principle to get going.

Absolutely agree.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

There are several ways to earn bitcoin as you want. Bitcoin amount that you have is important point for it. If you had more, you could earn more. In addition trading with bitcoin is another way of gaining. But you have to follow and work on it continually.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
You have many options to earn bitcoins. You can claim from faucets and invest at the same time. This will give you a lot of money. You can also earn altcoins and earn more than btc instead.

I would go for earning altcoins because its easier to earn money instead of bitcoins because the price is now really high.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Well i will advice you to create multiple streams of income,in doing that you can make up to 0.1bitcoin weekly when your investments start flourishing.
That's possible but what particular source of income would that be, it still depend on a person's capability because even though there are
high paying jobs online but if you don't quality you cannot still take that opportunity. If we aim that big we have to work that big, I mean work hard to achieve your goal.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
0.1 bitcoin is $700+, that is about 3k USD per month, and approx. $36,000 per year. In which professional one can make such money? As you're looking for online venture, well I think your only option would be to do trading. If you can reach that level of capital, making 0.1 bitcoin per week will be easy.
Activity: 32
If you have been on this forum for 3 years and are following a lot of altcoins and trading a lot i would say that it is possible because my friend also makes 0.1 BTC a week and he enjoys it and can live easily with so much money.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Well i will advice you to create multiple streams of income,in doing that you can make up to 0.1bitcoin weekly when your investments start flourishing.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
There are many options you make money but all them you have to invest. But apart from the investment, you can join the signature campaign, where you will make the little amount of money and the money you can get from the signature campaign, you can start invest them into trading, only if you have trading skills.

What do you suggest there is nothing that matches the title, except trade. There is no siganture campaign pay 0.1BTC/week, and I am sure if the investment get 0.1BTC/week that requires a big capital. also with the mining to get 0.1BTC/week it takes a big capital. the most popular way and looks easy to get 0.1BTC/week is trade altcoins.

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
There are many options you make money but all them you have to invest. But apart from the investment, you can join the signature campaign, where you will make the little amount of money and the money you can get from the signature campaign, you can start invest them into trading, only if you have trading skills.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
In gambling some people win only for once or for a couple of times. And some people make it a profession. I have real life experience. It is socially unhealthy while a person adopts gambling as a source of earning money. While trading is good source of income. If he wants to earn that much per week that I will suggest him to go to that way of earning money as in trade. He will earn more than 0.1 BTC per week. But Trading is not risk free, indeed too risky.
0.1 BTC equal to about 750 dollars, high amount for me, if I knew how to win, I would win. Yes trading is very dangerous now, and I'm losing a lot of money.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
trading a quick way to produce 0.1 btc quickly. well, but of course it will also have a big risk. but, the advantages of trading, you can even produce 0.1 btc or even bigger. but you need experience to get it.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
Here in the forum There's a lot of money to do and you should be active and always participate In bounty campaigns Like the signature campaign you can earn 0.02 BTC per week. Learn more Join Facebook campaigns, twitter campaigns. You can afford that much more especially if you can easily understand the rules that are implemented every campaign.
That would not answer the question how to make 0.1 btc weekly, you can make money with joining in campaign but that is only a small
amount of money and it's hard to rely only on that. Maybe if you do not want to put a capital from your pocket then save your earning in campaign
and make it as a capital in trading, such way you have a chance.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
Here in the forum There's a lot of money to do and you should be active and always participate In bounty campaigns Like the signature campaign you can earn 0.02 BTC per week. Learn more Join Facebook campaigns, twitter campaigns. You can afford that much more especially if you can easily understand the rules that are implemented every campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)

I like how it is just throw a giant amount of money into steemit then upvote and get your posts viral
The solutions over the years keep changing its quite entertaining.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Earning bitcoin with legendary with positive trust is easy. Joining signature campaigns that pays with bitcoins is the best choice for you. While doing some signature campaigns, you could also be a campaign manager in some altcoin bounty campaigns. By doing these two can make you earn more than 0.1 bitcoin per week.
Activity: 3
i'm wondering, what is this person doing at this time?
Pages:
Jump to: