Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me a way money can buy you happiness - page 5. (Read 1012 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12
if i have lots of money, i'll buy house and lot, a car and i'll build a home. That's the best happiness i could have and nothing else. For me happiness cannot be found in the material things but on the simplest things we have. Let's be grateful for every blessings we have.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Tell me a way money can buy you happiness
or joy, or satisfaction, or anything you wanna call it

Material things is one of the example that can buy happiness, If I can buy all I want, I will buy my favorite cars and cellphone, and I will build my own dream house near the beach and top of the mountains and I will travel all over the world.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Alright I will tell you go and buy house and lot for those person you wanted to feel the happiness, those people who does not have house and lot. I'm pretty sure they will surely like it and love it. Buy foods daily for those people in the street, those people who could not afford to eat three times a day. Do it regularly and they will be happy in all of their days while having your support. Go to hospital and pay all the bills of those who are unfortunate people. Those who could not pay their bills will thanking you entirely. These are the ways that you can make everyone happy.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1

Anything that money can buy can give happiness to a man. Especially if its his first time to have that thing. All material things that money can buy brings hapiness. They think its the fulfillment of their long awaited dream if they have these things,  house,  car,  high end gadgets,  branded shoes and clothes etc.  But that happiness is only temporary. It lasts for a short period of time only because people has no contentment.  True hapiness cannot be bought by money. These are love,  family, true friends and relationship with God.
Activity: 43
money gives us the opportunity to buy everything you want , trips , apartments , cars, expensive clothes , but over time you get bored if you are alone and no one needs you.
Really make us happy are those things which you cannot buy for money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
because everyone need money .if you have money your friends  relatives  respect you .its not good but its fact .if you have money  you can buy everything for happiness good  life expensive car  eating good food .now in this world if you want respect you should have money .but if you have good soul is batter then money
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lmW2tZP2kU
Activity: 24
Money cannot buy happiness instead it can give you temporary happiness just by buting tye things that you want. You have have all the materials things in life but what matters is the genuine happiness that people bting in your life.
Activity: 209

I don't think people do have satisfaction. If you already have the money I don't think that you can be satisfied with just like that.
Activity: 57
Hire a killer and ask them to kill you and you will definitely get happiness. it may sound awkward but its true
Activity: 412
February 19, 2018, 12:47:31 PM
happiness can be bought for money. In order to become happier, it's enough just to pay other people for doing housework, which takes a lot of time and effort.
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
February 16, 2018, 02:43:32 PM
One way is if you're poor and you cannot afford good medical treatment, with some wealth you could get to see the right doctors and the right medicine and improve your health to the point where you are much happier. But I also understand money cannot buy everything and some rich people are very unhappy actually.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
February 16, 2018, 02:29:49 PM
Money can help make yours dreams for real. You can show to your family that you can support them
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 01:50:58 PM
To have party and get a things that can make me happy. Money can also do a thing that can get your love in life. For example, if your mother has a work from another country, you could use your money to go your mother from home.  In that way, you could use your money to be happy or to get happy from a different situation.
Activity: 252
February 16, 2018, 12:51:25 PM
Life of every individuals depends on money. Money is the pillar of being alive so there is no doubt that money can buy happiness
Activity: 79
February 16, 2018, 12:43:54 PM
Money can give you a better life which will make u happy. And a better life will give you happiness. Particularly money is giving you happiness.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
February 16, 2018, 11:16:17 AM
Buying a yacht, villa, fancy car and of course donate money to charity))
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
February 16, 2018, 11:14:46 AM
Make yourself healthy and travel the whole year))
Activity: 238
February 16, 2018, 10:48:30 AM
To have the idealistic life I can only dream of. A big, beautiful house in the country side, children running around, a safe haven for cats from all over, doing what I like and loved ones often coming to visit. And then to sleep sound at night, not worrying where the next payments will come from.
Activity: 187
February 16, 2018, 10:31:00 AM
There are many ways that can be done to buy happiness with money. In my opinion buying experience was more able to make someone happy than buying goods. For example, saving months to buy gadget dreams when it was bought there is not a deep happiness. Maybe just a feeling of satisfaction.
On the contrary, there is deep happiness as we share stories about how exciting family holidays are.
For many people, spending money and sharing experiences with others provides a longer and stronger sense of happiness. That's what makes many brands (like Starbucks) and big companies start selling experiences not just stuff.
Pages:
Jump to: