Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me a way money can buy you happiness - page 7. (Read 1012 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 09:51:07 AM
Tell me a way money can buy you happiness
or joy, or satisfaction, or anything you wanna call it
we all know that money changes everything..but for me if we don't have money we cannot buy what we need in our daily needs just like foods that we eat everyday,but i know that some people they can buy happiness because they have a lot of money,and if some want to then they will have a money,just to sell there happiness.
Activity: 41
February 12, 2018, 08:18:03 AM
I could buy a car if I have enough money. I need a car so that I do not travel by public transport. It will make me happier. I would still go to massage and the pool, but I do not have extra money for that.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
February 12, 2018, 08:15:07 AM

Money are very important in this world because if have no money there no happiness, i know love is also important combination of love and money are key to success for happiness.
Activity: 25
February 12, 2018, 08:08:17 AM
IMHO, the only way money can buy you happiness is it gives you the freedom to *work* on something you love, like a passion.
Not many things we love to do also pay well.

Any other stuff, like cars & houses etc bring only temporary happiness. Not even that, it's just an euphoria for a while, then you'll feel exactly the same as you were before.
If you are super rich and can donate some of your wealth to noble causes, that can also bring happiness (it would at least to me).

Just my 2 cents.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
February 12, 2018, 07:23:08 AM

We always strive to have more money although we all know that there are things that money can't buy. Buying material things that we want and need in life, is what makes us satisfied. Through it, we feel fulfilled. It can give us pleasure for a short period of time. However, we must not rely our happiness in money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 06:05:43 AM
Don't mix up joy for happiness, they two different things. Happiness is a temporary satisfaction you derived from something or someone while joy is an intrinsic element that last longer, probably not tie to anything. Now, back to the topic money can buy happiness when you use money to buy things that really give you pleasure or prestige such as an exotic cars, properties or other material things even drugs. But mind you money cannot buy joy.   
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 05:05:42 AM
Eating my fave food makes me happy. Listening to songs I like make my mood positive. Watching funny shows give me a good laugh. All of those need money but not as much but it gives you a daily dose of happiness that you need.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 10, 2018, 10:49:01 AM
Too many to elaborate. There are material things gadgets, fancy cars, a celebrity-like house, probably a model wife or girlfriend. Or it can allow you to travel the world, have different experiences, taste differenct cuisines, check all the boxes in your bucket list. Though there are of course a lot of things more important than gambling, it can make you happy in a whole lot of ways.
Activity: 280
February 10, 2018, 10:41:25 AM
Buy a bunch of flowers and decorate your room. It will give you happiness. Or buy much food by money and give that to orphanage that children's of there eat them. After that you will feel the peace that can no competent any such kind of happiness to other things.
Activity: 32
February 10, 2018, 12:06:35 AM
It depends on what you enjoy. For me, I like to travel so having money to go to new places would make me happy. And if seeing your loved ones happy makes you happy then you can use your money to buy resources that makes them happy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
February 10, 2018, 12:04:57 AM
Money = Time,  most people use their whole life spending their precious time to get money. If you are rich you don't need to spend time to make money, you can do as you want Smiley

Obviously , you are absolutely right. If you are rich, you do not need to spend your precious time to earn money. For that reason, money can bring happiness to everybody's life with the help of not wasting our precious time on some nonsense stuff like working for a company .
Activity: 353
February 09, 2018, 11:53:34 PM

We all know that money can't buy everrything. However, there are still things that money can buy that would make us happy and satisfied. Those material things are temporary but could still bring us joy in many ways. In my case, having my dreamed gadget is really fulfilling for it came from the money that I've got from my hardwork.
Activity: 238
February 09, 2018, 10:59:15 PM
Yes, money brings me happiness and contentment.

I bought a bridge and drove out on a road trip. I was so happy.
Activity: 308
February 09, 2018, 08:26:29 PM
In this world money is the most important thing a man can have. If a person has a lot of money , he/she can buy anything that he/she wants in their life. Even happiness , money can buy all the things in this world. If someone is to buy you happiness in a way that material thing can do , money is the solution to that. Buy a car , a house and lot , and anything that a man must have to be just happy.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Coin Hunter
February 09, 2018, 04:37:25 PM

Money can buy you happiness in many terms. I have few answer for you. I am pointing them down:

(1) If you help a poor person with money, you surely will feel good. And you will surely be a little bit happier than before.

(2) If you are feeling depressed, you can go to chill out with a buddy, you can go out to a party club, have some fun, or even thou you can go to a movie. All these medium needs money to perform. So money can surely live your mode up.

(3) If you are not feeling energetic, then you can buy a Ducati and ride this beast in a free high way. I am 100% sure, You will feel like a monster. Your soul will be more confident.

(4) And at last but not least, if you have enough money, everyone surrounding you will treat you better. Because they know, if they will be in financial trouble, you are the person to knock first.

So, my friend, there are a lot of ways, money can buy you happiness.
Activity: 13
February 09, 2018, 04:30:07 PM
Money can buy happiness by get Rich and able to get money to anything he want at anytime
Activity: 39
February 09, 2018, 01:51:33 PM
You may treat this as a joke, but it's not! Why are you on this forum? To learn about bitcoin and probably make some income while trading or mining, right? So imagine you realize that BTC is a long-term investment option, if you invest now, in future 2-3 years you may possibly increase your income (significantly)! So you invest in BTC and 2-3 years you become very rich.

Is that not happiness? Is that not an initiative that you took (by entering the cryptocurrency market), researched, understood, made predictions and became a successful investor? To me, an initiative that I take which turns out being effective is a big happiness. To make it work, you also need to invest money there.

Is that not buying happiness? Maybe it is not, BUT, it is investing in happiness!  Wink
Activity: 63
February 09, 2018, 01:17:14 PM
It can pay for someone's treatment, so it can save someone's life. That is a true joy. Helping someone.
Activity: 224
February 09, 2018, 07:17:45 AM
you can use money to buy drugs :-D
those are legals:
Sertraline, Citalopram, Fluoxetine, Escitalopram, Trazodone, Venlafaxine, Bupropion, Duloxetine, Paroxetine, Amitriptyline, Venlafaxine, Bupropion, Mirtazapine, Venlafaxine, Bupropion, Desvenlafaxine, Nortriptyline, Bupropion, Venlafaxine, Bupropion.
   I dont know what they are, but they look like names of different poisons for different purposes Smiley I will not be surprised if I ll find some cyanide or sulphuric acid in your list. Smoking a joint looks much more attractive compare to what you offer.
   I personally prefer to travel, spend time with girls to feel happy. I would like to buy a house in beautiful tropical country and also make my friends and relatives happy to feel happy myself
Activity: 17
February 09, 2018, 06:18:57 AM
money can buy me happiness because money can do all things money can make you happy money can buy all the things you want to be come happy.
Pages:
Jump to: