Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me a way money can buy you happiness - page 9. (Read 1012 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 11:24:12 PM
Freedom to do what you want, when you want to. Such as, steak every day Tongue Shocked
Activity: 126
February 07, 2018, 11:05:48 PM
Whoever said money can't buy happiness isn't spending it right. Money can indeed buy me happiness, it is what i do with it. If you want to know how to use money you have to become happier, you need to understand just what it is that brings you happiness in the first place. For me, I'll spend my hard earned cash taking my family to a vacation or dinner with them. I'll buy foods and gifts for the less  fortunate, every time i gave them something, there big smiles and grateful heart can really increase my happiness. Spending money on experiences and not stuff can make me happy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
February 07, 2018, 10:27:02 PM
Business class vs. Econony class on any long haul flight.   More difficult (not impossible) to be happy when you're not comfortable.
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
February 07, 2018, 05:54:07 PM
Money for me is just one currency that we need.Money can never buy our happiness.Because for our happiness we don't need much.Today, as time has come, everything is related to money, which is very bad.It's bad for our future.Honestly, we need money to survive, but money can't buy our happiness.Some people are the most important money, but they only have money, nothing more.Shouldn't be exaggerated in anything.People have to understand this, so will be happy people.
Activity: 72
February 07, 2018, 05:46:33 PM
TIME.

Not needing to work, so you have time to enjoy your life,family,wife,yourself.
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
February 07, 2018, 05:31:57 PM
You can travel using money which make people happy.
Activity: 5
February 07, 2018, 05:17:04 PM
Money = Time,  most people use their whole life spending their precious time to get money. If you are rich you don't need to spend time to make money, you can do as you want Smiley
Activity: 126
February 07, 2018, 05:14:03 PM
Tell me a way money can buy you happiness
or joy, or satisfaction, or anything you wanna call it
Money can  buy my happiness  all over because without money we are nothing money is important in our daily living we can achieve satisfaction and contented because  of money
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
February 07, 2018, 04:57:55 PM
For buy my money can buy my happiness because without money I can't travel anywhere, I can't buy anything when I achieved all I want in life I'm very much satisfied and happy it feels like I'm one of the luckiest people I thank god for that
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
February 07, 2018, 04:46:23 PM

A house in the nature makes me happy. To have it I need money. Because the house must be in a big farm near lake full with organic foods and inside forest. I will be satisfied while I spend my time with my close friends in this house. I know that I don't need money for real friends. Just for a house. Smiley
Activity: 14
February 07, 2018, 03:27:31 PM
A nice car to people see you and treat you differently
Activity: 14
February 07, 2018, 03:20:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: