Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 234777 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 09:15:18 AM
Bitcoin can be useful as money,and be the worlds top currency,because it can be use in any country.In the near future,the bitcoin can be use in paying different fees,without converting it into cash.Just a one swipe of a card,like ATM(credit card,debit card),its more convinient to used.Can be happen because of the ripid progression of the bitcoin,and also the value of bitcoin is continuesly increasing.In that case the popularity of bitcoin will continuesly.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 14, 2017, 07:48:48 AM
As what I've observe from the time I joined bitcoin community up until now the community grows the price of bitcoin rise many investors coming in so I guess bitcoin will last for long I don't know how long though. And if establishment will start accepting bitcoin in the future it means that bitcoin will be more in demand and so it means bitcoin price will be more higher that what it is today.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 07:24:41 AM
Bitcoin will be use globally on the internet and offline transactions,It will have a stable cost to make it the following currency subsequent to $!Earning it will grow to be challenging.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 06:58:41 AM
It is probably very optimistic to say that Bitcoin will reach $1 million in 3 years but I will say it.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
October 12, 2017, 06:32:49 AM
Bitcoin performance over the last 2 years is fantastic, users who increase up to thousands of percent make prices also go up thousands of percent. And I'm sure this trend can continue for the next 20 years or even more than that.
There is no doubt that last two year performance of bitcoin is stunning and everyone is really amazed at the drastic increase in the price of bitcoin over the period of two years. This trend is going to continue forever from now onwards. There is no other currency or investment that can surpass bitcoin in this race, so the future of bitcoin is even brighter.
I agree with you, bitcoin performance continues to increase from year to year, especially this year bitcoin prices jumped beyond expectations and I think will continue to increase in line with the number of requests.
Like you said, if we just analyze the last year performance with this one, price charts are just like shooting up. And if we just go more beyond, in 2010 bitcoin was only $0.04 and see it now I have jumped with 1000x. So this will continue and will surely go up. Reason is only one and that belongs to technical world. Bitcoin is technology and future is all about technology.

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
October 11, 2017, 09:38:16 AM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

I'm afraid that the bitcoin will get mad, many people will break down to lose it. And I think that if bitcoin takes up to 5 years to increase security, it is possible to lose scammers who are often misleading people using bitcoin. I also think that the value of money bitcoin will increase, once the people who use it grow, once the value of the bitcoin gives people the benefit: ). Hopefully the bitcoin will last for other people who are not well known for it Smiley.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 09:23:24 AM
My prediction in potential each people will using bitcoin, we will see new aplication to make absolutely everyone exciting probably like pokemon go or anything at all like that 
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
October 11, 2017, 04:07:16 AM
100,000  in three years
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
October 11, 2017, 02:19:08 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin will become more popular as time passes, more and more bitcoin users today, as they are interested in rising bitcoin values.
Over the next 5 years In my opinion, bitcoin will be stronger in the world cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
October 11, 2017, 01:39:49 AM
Five years from now, Bitcoin can be a totally amazing crypto currency. This just needs to be shared for more familiarity on the people around us. The greater part of the population nowadays has to be educated what Bitcoin is.
Good prediction but 5 years is too long to make that happen, we have seen based on the history how abrupt the increase of price.
People will noticed bitcoin and will realize they have to make a fortune on it so they will invest, in addition there are big business that are already adopting and with their support it will only make bitcoin stronger and more legit.
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
October 11, 2017, 01:33:56 AM
Five years from now, Bitcoin can be a totally amazing crypto currency. This just needs to be shared for more familiarity on the people around us. The greater part of the population nowadays has to be educated what Bitcoin is.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 11, 2017, 01:20:36 AM
My prediction, I am very sure for the next few years bitcoin price will be greatly increased, maybe for 1 year / 2 years again has reached 10.000 $ / coin and also almost all stores will receive payment through bitcoin, for now in my country still no one accept payment through bitcoin, especially for department stores / malls
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
October 11, 2017, 12:52:49 AM
I'm sure the bitcoin future will continue to improve even though many countries are banned, the last I hear is the official Nepal government banned bitcoin, but I do not see any impact from the banned.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
October 10, 2017, 11:50:43 PM
This is just my guess, bitcoin growth in the future I think will be very good especially on the value of the price is increasing, and because market demand for bitcoin is very high, and the limited amount of bitcoin causes the price will continue to increase sharply, and new users look more sure will have an impact on the bitcoin itself, now we see the bitcoin performance is very good, visible from the current development, I'm sure bitcoin will be better and more developed for the next. A few years, we just wait and save our bitcoin, until that day and can enjoy the bitcoin results in the coming year
Activity: 168
October 10, 2017, 11:20:42 PM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

Bitcoin is different. There's a lot of coin and token made but bitcoin is one of the most of them. Maybe i can predict that it will be the universal currency. And it holds a great name of the world market.
October 10, 2017, 08:39:27 PM
I think the bitcoin prediction will reach the price of 1 bitcoin = $ 10,000 and will continue to grow until the next few decades, because the supply of bitcoin is very limited and the market demand is very much.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 08:36:23 PM
if my prediction still bitcoin kedih bit rapidly growing and the price is always going up and the demand is also more and more fore ..
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
October 10, 2017, 07:59:49 PM
Bitcoin has a lot challenges ahead, for now we might have two more forks, after this storms go away from bitcoin we will have a bigger challenge, legalization, wich some countries resistance to accept and recognize bitcoin value. But im sure as Japan, and sooner China will legalize bitcoin others countries will be forced to follow the same step.
Although it's not created by the government but this would help a countries economy to progress, by using the system it would help us to achieve a faster transaction and that would eliminate the hindrance of transaction outside the country. Bitcoin is not just a currency itself, it can also be an investment so in the event fiat will start to decrease its value, we can find help by investing in bitcoin, it depend on how we treat it but I'm sure all usage can give benefits to us.

In the end when people will really fight for bitcoin that would be the time the government will take steps to cater us and they will regulate bitcoin.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 10, 2017, 07:59:35 PM
Well i only see is bitcoin has bright and good future. Bitcoin will hit the price that no one have ever imagined. And now im starting to hodl every bitcoin that i will earn,cause i know it will give me a better future.

I like that about bitcoin's price will hit the price that we never imagined. There are so many predictions about bitcoin but most of them to be found at the speculations board and I'm keeping an eye with it. I don't believe with what I'm speculating because at the end of the day it's not happening. Reading different good comments they are very helpful. My only prediction is that 2-5 years just expect the unexpected in a positive way.
The price is not that fast to reach your speculations about bitcoin because it takes time and the pumps of the price in bitcoin is not that easy to happen since it needs a lot of demand in the market to make the price move up to a higher one and reach new all time highs that we never imagined that will happen. Bitcoin is a full of surprises so i am not surprised if someday, i will see bitcoin worth 5 digit of dollars or more.

Then if you know what's my speculation, what it is? I just only said that I don't believe with my own speculation because most of the time the price is even higher than my speculation. And 2-5 years from now I said that expect the unexpected. You haven't said that my prediction is wrong but I don't even have said that it will be fast or it can happen very quick since I'm just depending on what's happening in the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
October 10, 2017, 07:21:36 PM
Well i only see is bitcoin has bright and good future. Bitcoin will hit the price that no one have ever imagined. And now im starting to hodl every bitcoin that i will earn,cause i know it will give me a better future.

The price of bitcoin this years are up and down a lot of speculation, negative news but still as we can see bitcoin are now soaring higher, my prediction on bitcoin will still the same that it will go even higher and people should know this. Hold more bitcoin as you can because this will help you for a better future.
Pages:
Jump to: