Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 234777 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
October 04, 2017, 04:28:19 AM
Well nobody can predict the future but in my opinion bitcoin can give tough competition to the USD.Maybe in future all the international transactions in the international markets will be done by bitcoin.Bitcoin gives fast and easy returns in a very less period of time.
there are maximum chances that in near future all the transactions will be done with bitcoins. The pace at which bitcoins are getting popular I am damn sure that in the next five years, bitcoins will be used by everyone. Bitcoins are running towards the position of being best currency at the speed of light.
You may be right but I think otherwise. There is no doubt that Bitcoin market price will increase significantly in the future along with the number of investors investing in Bitcoin as well.

But I don’t think so that Bitcoin will be used by almost everyone in the coming few years. This is a very long marathon a time taking process.

Activity: 980
Merit: 506
October 04, 2017, 04:27:46 AM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
We all know that the future of bitcoin is very unpredictable. There's no certainty that the future of it will be successful. A lot of things is expected to happen in bitcoin but the obstacles of it may be a factor that may affect or make the success of bitcoin go off hand. But for me I think bitcoin will make it through and the obstacles will be just enough to make the foundation of bitcoin firm and enough for more trouble.
This is true that the future of bitcoin is very unpredictable. I myself do not consider it as a reliable source of income. In my opinion it is something like a fun and must not be used as the only source to earn money.

Anything related to the BTCs whether it is the market value or things about its restrictions in different countries are a question mark indeed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 04, 2017, 01:29:36 AM
i am very upset to say September  is very unlucky of bitcoin trader .because  this month bitcoin price very low i can,t believe  this.and now up the price..i think future bitcoin price  very up .so we can hold it.
Ups and down are a part of life boy that doesn’t mean that you become upset. Unlucky things will always happen to you. If September was ad for bitcoin then just remember that bitcoin is capable of increasing its value double than before so keep calm and wait for tight time.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 10:38:55 AM
it will fall under $2000 and will bounce back to $5000 Wink
Yes I also connect with bitcoin due to unique features, like price, transition, accessibility, use and profitability. According to me the price will reach to 10000 till the end of this year, although its price became fall during a few weeks. But it is due to some decisions from some countries, and I think that this downfall is for the time being. For the long term the bitcoin will overcome all the other currencies of the world.
Btc value is increasing now despite the bans of some country, meaning btc is able to increase easily even after its fall and it's not dependent on any country.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
October 03, 2017, 08:47:12 AM
it will fall under $2000 and will bounce back to $5000 Wink
Yes I also connect with bitcoin due to unique features, like price, transition, accessibility, use and profitability. According to me the price will reach to 10000 till the end of this year, although its price became fall during a few weeks. But it is due to some decisions from some countries, and I think that this downfall is for the time being. For the long term the bitcoin will overcome all the other currencies of the world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 02, 2017, 12:22:44 PM
i am very upset to say September  is very unlucky of bitcoin trader .because  this month bitcoin price very low i can,t believe  this.and now up the price..i think future bitcoin price  very up .so we can hold it.
Ups and down are a part of life boy that doesn’t mean that you become upset. Unlucky things will always happen to you. If September was ad for bitcoin then just remember that bitcoin is capable of increasing its value double than before so keep calm and wait for tight time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
October 02, 2017, 12:12:25 PM
The resistance of other countries relative to the use of bitcoins is relative when they are still ignorant about it... but once they will get acquinted about it, they will realize the value and a research will be the next step to it.  Nowadays, countries are opening its door to the use of this digital currency.. some have come to realize the disadvantages... that is why some countries are now in the process of regulating it as their taxation are getting affected. With this, a more prudent use of this currency is sought....
Now the people believe in bitcoin because they are trying to invest in the bitcoin. It is not now very difficult for all the people to teach bitcoin to the other people. Just show them the easy and the soft ways of using bitcoin. So the future of the bitcoin is bright and the prediction about the bitcoin is very positive that it is going to increase more in the future.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
October 02, 2017, 07:35:49 AM
Knowing bitcoin is legalized at one single country, Japan, and see what it had made with bitcoin and crypto in the general just makes me sure the future will bring to all early investors, adopters and suporters huge profits, i cant wait to see bitcoin legalized and acepted worldwide, lets see what will happen over the next 5-15 years from now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 08:04:36 PM
My predictions, Bitcoin is the answer of world poverty, Everybody involves in btc will give a good opportunity to sustain the needs of individual, It will be legalized soon and every country unite to support cryptocurrency to minimize crime rate all over the world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 01, 2017, 07:50:04 PM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

I think bitcoin will be accepted and legal in all country including in the country I belong so that many people will know about bitcoin. Together with that I think it will increase its price
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
October 01, 2017, 07:28:22 PM
Like I just said in my previous post, I think that Bitcoin will crash very soon, after $5,000 or $6,000 and then for a few years it will decline to under $2,000 again.
Well, that is your prediction, we have to request everyone's prediction as we never know what awaits in the future.
Investing in bitcoin is just like believing it's potential and it doesn't matter if it will crash as long as it will rise again, this time it will be a hard game and only those who have strong hands will be able to win in the end. Even if there is a crash, I'll never sell my bitcoin because it's intended for a very long term hold.
Activity: 518
Presale is live!
October 01, 2017, 06:53:30 PM
Like I just said in my previous post, I think that Bitcoin will crash very soon, after $5,000 or $6,000 and then for a few years it will decline to under $2,000 again.
Activity: 518
October 01, 2017, 05:10:27 PM
Bitcoin performance over the last 2 years is fantastic, users who increase up to thousands of percent make prices also go up thousands of percent. And I'm sure this trend can continue for the next 20 years or even more than that.

That would be great. I also believe in bitcoin and its bright future. And I hope that governments of different countries of the world will be very loyal to the crypto currency. This will allow the development of bitcoin
An international currency needs to control by the internation bank, but Bitcoin can not control by anyone, therefore, how to the government accept Bitcoin as an internation currency on worldwide?
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
October 01, 2017, 04:31:11 PM
Bitcoin performance over the last 2 years is fantastic, users who increase up to thousands of percent make prices also go up thousands of percent. And I'm sure this trend can continue for the next 20 years or even more than that.

That would be great. I also believe in bitcoin and its bright future. And I hope that governments of different countries of the world will be very loyal to the crypto currency. This will allow the development of bitcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
October 01, 2017, 02:24:16 PM
The predictions about bitcoin is in demand and it will continue to grow or rise in years to come.My prediction bitcoin will remain expensive exceed $ 5000 for 1 bitcoin,as more and more people using bitcoin.We just need to stay calm and support bitcoins.

My prediction is, the price of Bitcoin will go up until reach a $100,000 each. It can takes a very long time, but I think that can be happen. We should support Bitcoin so that this coin will not fall and vanish in the market. Only by that Bitcoin will reach that amount. But I have a question, will 1 satoshi become $1000 in the future ?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 01:19:02 PM
The predictions about bitcoin is in demand and it will continue to grow or rise in years to come.My prediction bitcoin will remain expensive exceed $ 5000 for 1 bitcoin,as more and more people using bitcoin.We just need to stay calm and support bitcoins.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
October 01, 2017, 01:07:53 PM
Bitcoins are already playing a major role in the society thus ...In around 5 years more and more people will start accepting bitcoins as a means of earning extra income and thus governments will be forced to accept them as a normal fiat..
Slowly people will be accepting payment through bitcoins but obviously ! It can't take over fiat and as the supply is limited.. and...the demand will increase thus the rate of bitcoins will go higher than 5$ or 4.5$ !
Who knows... How much..
Activity: 336
Personal Account
October 01, 2017, 01:00:51 PM
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
October 01, 2017, 11:35:23 AM
Current Bitcoin price equal to 4283.68 Dollars per 1 Bitcoin. Day's range 4240.00-4283.68. Previous day's price 4240.00, change 1,03%.
Bitcoin price prediction for September 2017.
The price for beginning of September 4742 Dollars. The predicted maximum price 4930 and minimum 2990. Averaged price for month 4140. Bitcoin at the end 3898, change for September -17.80%.
BTC to USD prediction for October 2017.
The price for beginning of October 3898 Dollars. The predicted maximum price 4839 and minimum 3898. Averaged price for month 4289. Bitcoin at the end 4522, change for October 16.01%.
September was the most unexpected month. It has actually shaken us all. When the prices went down to 3200 dollars; I stopped checking bitcoin price on daily basis. I did not sell out my coins but I was not able to see the decline of such a great asset. October will be much smoother and prices won't decrease for sure. I think it will touch 5k dollars but November will be a game changer for sure.
Activity: 168
September 30, 2017, 01:59:13 PM
I think bitcoin will go up.It is getting more and more accepted each day, and the more people using cordon there are, the more people holding up the economy.The future will determine if this is wise for me.$9,000 by 2020 is a pretty realistic prediction.
Pages:
Jump to: